Even Obama now understands it is a bad idea to equip police with military equipment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Even Obama now understands it is a bad idea to equip police with military equipment

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...tics+-+Text%29

When even Obama can see it you know it is a bad idea to equip local police with military equipment.

Unregistered
    Sure, you're right. Cops should only have uniforms, a .38 revolver and a baton. No need for armored vehicles for use during a riot or vests that protect from rifle rounds. One only needs to look at the Hollywood bank robbery in 1997 to see how outgunned and improperly equipped police were. Obama is an idiot and so are you.

Unregistered
    The police work at the will of the people, the police are here to serve and protect.

Police were never intended to me the publics masters like you want to be.

You want to go to war with the public Mr. Ego, you will lose and you will lose badly.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The police work at the will of the people, the police are here to serve and protect.

You want to go to war with the public Mr. Ego, you will lose and you will lose badly.
    It is easy to see You have an axe to grind with law enforcement and it shapes your misguided opinion. Despite initial complaints of law enforcement using armored vehicles, body armor, tear gas, etc and efforts by the Governor to stop their use, guess what, it backfired.

Armored vehicles are back, tear gas is being used, body armor is worn, etc. Why is this? It is not because the police want it, it is due to buildings have been looted and burned down, officers and citizens have been shot at and struck, protests have turned into violent mobs of thugs, and more. Despite Obama and Holders pleas for peace, the thugs don't want it. They wanted an excuse to be violent and steal, this gave them their opportunity. What does peaceful protest have to do with destroying property and stealing TVs?

Bottom line, the thugs are proving the officers case that they needed the equipment.

Unregistered

What would you like the cops to do in Ferguson? Stand there in their underwear with a super soaker and ask the thugs pretty please to stop destroying the town?

Unregistered
    When ISIS starts their attacks within the US you will wish those charged with protecting you had the equipment to do so...

Unregistered
    ISIS 'might' be in the US already.

http://wgntv.com/2014/08/21/photo-im...at-to-chicago/

Unregistered
    Bull, that is being used as an excuse to try and scare the public into thinking this equipment is needed.

Do you know why the United States does not get attacked directly? Because America has the most well armed citizens in the world. The citizens of this country could crush law enforcement.

You want proof how effective the citizens can be? Just look at the middle east and Iraq, ISIS has crushed the IRAQ army as well as other areas.

You are a complete fool if you think you are in control.

Unregistered
    Bull, that is being used as an excuse to try and scare the public into thinking this equipment is needed.

Do you know why the United States does not get attacked directly? Because America has the most well armed citizens in the world. The citizens of this country could crush law enforcement.

You want proof how effective the citizens can be? Just look at the middle east and Iraq, ISIS has crushed the IRAQ army as well as other areas.

You are a complete fool if you think you are in control.
    Did you really write "...the United States does not get attacked directly"? Seriously? You wrote that. For real. Wow. So, pretty much you're a complete idiot. Got it. You could have just come out and said "Hey, I'm an ideologue who has no idea what I'm talking about but I enjoy spouting sovereign citizen-esque rhetoric"......but you made the same point.

Unregistered
    "America doesnt get attacked?" WOW. Lets see....9/11...Pearl Harbor....The massacre at Colombine....The massacre at the Arizona mall (I forgot the name but you know what I mean).....How much security is there at the ports, airports, courthouses, federal buildings, etc?????....YEA Buddy...Citizens crush law enforcement...Keep thinking that!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast