Cpt. Woo Woo - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cpt. Woo Woo

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Okay, whatever, we heard you the first time. Meanwhile we don't need you coming back and assuring us you are the brave one who is willing to give up his job for the sake of us who allegedly have no balls. just let us know when you have accomplished what you said you are going to do. We don't need to hear about you waiting for the "right time", "gathering your information" or that you have your back side ready for the heat seeking missile. At least I can still go to supply and get mine back. Yours will be incinerated. The only ones I have seen splashed on the front page of the newspaper of late are a couple who did something stupid when it came to underage teens. Deserved every bit of the loss of dignity.
    I love you, but your dumb.

Unregistered
    I love you, but your dumb.
    Umm, thanks for the love, but if I am dumb, how come you used your instead of you're?

Unregistered
    Umm, thanks for the love, but if I am dumb, how come you used your instead of you're?
    Oh no you got me, a typo.

Unregistered
    I've heard Captain Woo Woo is wreaking havoc at his new position and personnel are trying to get out of there as well. Hmmmmmm..........a pattern perhaps?

Unregistered
    Okay, whatever, we heard you the first time. Meanwhile we don't need you coming back and assuring us you are the brave one who is willing to give up his job for the sake of us who allegedly have no balls. just let us know when you have accomplished what you said you are going to do. We don't need to hear about you waiting for the "right time", "gathering your information" or that you have your back side ready for the heat seeking missile. At least I can still go to supply and get mine back. Yours will be incinerated. The only ones I have seen splashed on the front page of the newspaper of late are a couple who did something stupid when it came to underage teens. Deserved every bit of the loss of dignity.
    Psst. I got the union, and a pay raise. Good luck.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234