Cpt. Woo Woo - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cpt. Woo Woo

Unregistered
    We need a union. And with morale the way it is, I think it would pass. The only issue is someone is required to ask for them in, they can't just walk in. Unless I'm wrong. In which case it would be nice for the tampa pba to walk in and rally a vote.

Unregistered
    You need a steward. I am researching the information now. It will take me some time but I am going to try and set up a vote. Give me a little of time, be patient, I am willing to put the "target" on my back to get what is fair, for all of us.

Unregistered

Lol

That will be a heat seeking missile looking for you. Union, smunion, people have whined and cried about this forever, they tried a vote on one early 2000's, sunk like concrete to the bottom of the ocean. But knock yourself out, hope you have that new job lined up though. Might want to refresh your memory on the G.O. while your are at it.

Unregistered
    Your agency has a GO which prohibits a union? Hmmmmmmmm.........that would be very interesting, as well as a violation of Federal Law. It is illegal to prohibit employees from, or punish employees for forming a union. I believe that includes any threat or intimidation of employees who seek to start a union. The problem with a union as a sheriff's office, is having a binding arbitration clause worked into the contract. Binding arbitration would require the SO to give you your job back if you win arbitration after being wrongfully terminated. GJ would never go for that in a million years. You truly do work at the pleasure of the sheriff.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your agency has a GO which prohibits a union? Hmmmmmmmm.........that would be very interesting, as well as a violation of Federal Law. It is illegal to prohibit employees from, or punish employees for forming a union. I believe that includes any threat or intimidation of employees who seek to start a union. The problem with a union as a sheriff's office, is having a binding arbitration clause worked into the contract. Binding arbitration would require the SO to give you your job back if you win arbitration after being wrongfully terminated. GJ would never go for that in a million years. You truly do work at the pleasure of the sheriff.

So you don't even work at PCSO!!!!! Why are you even on this blog except to stir crap? You are a turndown with a hard on because you couldn't cut the muster. LMAO! Yep, Grady pretty much does what he wants and doesn't give a crap what you think. It's his way or the highway. Don't like it, move on. Like when you lived at home and had to follow the parents rules, nothing changes when you work for someone else.

Unregistered

Huh

Thanks teabagger for explaining what we already knew. Are you twelve? And the key to your statement is " give your job back if you win arbitration after being "wrongfully" terminated. Hell any attorney or the EEOC can do that for you which has been proven in only one case that I can remember at PCSO. Union may help people like those scrotums at LPD who got a job, not their original job, because the sao will not take any cases they are involved in so they cant act in a law enforcement capacity. What a joke that is. And the only reason the one got a position back at LPD is because they didn't fire all of them, not because he wasn't guilty. As far as those terminated at PCSO, I can't think of a single one that has been fired that didn't deserve it. If you do stupid stuff you take the chance of losing your job. Some people just can't live up to the expectations of holding a badge. A union is just a way to force an agency to hold on to criminals and deadbeats and I wouldn't want to work for an agency that has one.

Unregistered
    So you don't even work at PCSO!!!!! Why are you even on this blog except to stir crap? You are a turndown with a hard on because you couldn't cut the muster. LMAO! Yep, Grady pretty much does what he wants and doesn't give a crap what you think. It's his way or the highway. Don't like it, move on. Like when you lived at home and had to follow the parents rules, nothing changes when you work for someone else.
    PCSO must be your first substantial job, because other employers do not treat their employees like GJ does.

Unregistered
    Thanks teabagger for explaining what we already knew. Are you twelve? And the key to your statement is " give your job back if you win arbitration after being "wrongfully" terminated. Hell any attorney or the EEOC can do that for you which has been proven in only one case that I can remember at PCSO. Union may help people like those scrotums at LPD who got a job, not their original job, because the sao will not take any cases they are involved in so they cant act in a law enforcement capacity. What a joke that is. And the only reason the one got a position back at LPD is because they didn't fire all of them, not because he wasn't guilty. As far as those terminated at PCSO, I can't think of a single one that has been fired that didn't deserve it. If you do stupid stuff you take the chance of losing your job. Some people just can't live up to the expectations of holding a badge. A union is just a way to force an agency to hold on to criminals and deadbeats and I wouldn't want to work for an agency that has one.
    LPD has their culture, and we have our culture, they aren't that different, hell at pcso you can break a deputy's nose and keep your job with nothing more then a letter of reprimand.

Unregistered

Riiiiight

PCSO must be your first substantial job, because other employers do not treat their employees like GJ does.
    Spoken like someone who has lost many a job for arrogance and stupidity.

Unregistered

Riiiiiiiight

LPD has their culture, and we have our culture, they aren't that different, hell at pcso you can break a deputy's nose and keep your job with nothing more then a letter of reprimand.
    Comparing the tens of officers at LPD who were having sex on duty, most of which were married, to a broken nose is like comparing apples to oranges. Those LPD officers destroyed the public trust not just for themselves but for all the officers who work there. They will hear snide remarks wherever they go, every training seminar, every meeting, for quite some time. You can put lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig. No one said PCSO is perfect, but the cultures are no where near the same and never have been. And it is news to me that LPD and PCSO work hand in hand, because there have been many cases where LPD has intentionally targeted unmarked units driving thru their city which required admin to have to order an investigation to get it to stop. So you can blow that smoke up someone else's butt. Life is what you make of it, if you aren't happy maybe you should take a long look at yourself and stop blaming everyone else. If you don't like you job, find one you do like instead of coming on here and bellyaching. Like someone else said, same crap day in and day out, but you are still here. If you think LPD is so great, go work for them, you get the union , more pay, and no Grady, what are you waiting for?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast