32 in the grove

Thread: 32 in the grove

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie

32 in the grove

What happened in the Grove, you all beat up a couple of 12 year old kids.

Unregistered
    Advice, if you noticed things have changed in this website, don't get caught up talking about investigations on here. Let it be.

Unregistered
    I be hearing Lugo done got tired of busting ol' wimmin and baby daddies picking up theys childrin

Now he be whupping little kiddies

Unregistered

Truth about Chris

That officer got let off no charges but shoots a window of his cop car with a random female in his passenger seat. Most corrupt city. Chris is actually gay I work at twist south beach all my co workers will testify that night he came my friend Jose danced with him he was buying drugs and I see this article online about this white lady I met with him. He's crazy and I don't trust the law any longer after knowing you allow men on drugs to drive 150 mph on highways in law enforcement cars. I Would rather be 911 then call 911 because 90% of the law is corrupt I knew a city manager of lauderhill and that sergeant John guy go be with strippers at Vegas cabaret. Cops are showing disgrace these days. It's obviously leadership and whoever doesn't take these guys badges should never be in the seat they are.
    You don't get paid anything so you use badge for power. Half the married cops stand side by side on streets doing details literally hitting on women walking by. After taxes and pension how can you survive ? The 12 hour shifts the PTSD etc number one alcoholism rate and suicide rate. I've seen you guys shoot each other! If a cop shoots another on duty police car then why should any civilian trust YOU! None of you like your jobs you are more brainwashed then Americans being brainwashed by the media. Enjoy your next roll call and Chris the corrupt officer that came in my place of work that if you give him drug test you will see him on drugs and with gun shooting windows. One officer arrested him and the lady and admitted all cops lie on report that he didn't punch the cop window he shot it but partner said don't write it. Haitian boy you know you are gay and you know deep down the dance you had at twist so tell your mom that truth