I'm voting for CRIST - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    More problems from the Charlie Crist school bus tour. The former governor has been campaigning this week on a school bus and touting his education plan.

On Thursday, the bus had a minor accident in Orlando, and now, 10 Investigates has discovered the tour appears to be violating the law.

The problem for Charlie Crist is that he is going around the state in a yellow school bus that isn't being used for education or charitable purposes, but instead is used for campaigning. And yellow can't be used on state highways for campaigning.

Florida statute 316.72 says:

"its use ( referring to a school bus) shall be unlawful unless and until said bus has been changed from said colors.. and unless and until all signs and insignia which designate it as a school bus have been removed."

In response, Crist's campaign says, "We clearly told the bus company it was a campaign event. The bus owners never indicated there would be a problem."

We also asked Florida Highway Patrol why the driver of the bus was not cited for violating the law when the accident happened. FHP maintains it didn't know what Crist was doing and he could have been doing an educational event. When we explained it was clearly a campaign event and asked if FHP would now investigate,

Unregistered
    Big deal.....

Go Crist Go !!!!!

Crist 2014

Unregistered
    Only a fool would vote for Crist.

Unregistered
    Rick Scott has my vote, no way I am voting for crooked Charlie Crist.

Unregistered
    Only a fool who wants to keep his job a pension... Those who don't, vote for dirty ****!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Only a fool would vote for Crist.

Unregistered
    Rick Scott has my vote, no way I am voting for crooked Charlie Crist.

Only someone paid by Scott's campaign would say that after all the dirty things he has done to Florida's workers. You must be one of the "aides" he pays big bucks to.

Unregistered
    Lawyers (including Crist and his handlers at Morgan & Morgan) think they are above the law, even laws governing the use of school buses. As a lawyer Crist should know and obey the law. And lawyers who are politicians are even worse. We have too many of then in the legislature already. That's another reason I am voting for Scott.

Unregistered
    lol.... Pretty sure no one knows that law off the top of their head. Plus it's the company's responsibility to follow the law when renting out their vehicles. If Scott can trick On duty LEOs to come to his campaign events on purpose, I'm sure we can give Crist a pass for campaigning on a yellow bus....

Crist still has mine and 90 % of the other public servants vote!!!

Lawyers (including Crist and his handlers at Morgan & Morgan) think they are above the law, even laws governing the use of school buses. As a lawyer Crist should know and obey the law. And lawyers who are politicians are even worse. We have too many of then in the legislature already. That's another reason I am voting for Scott.

Unregistered
    Uh..... Scott is a lawyer dumb@ss!!!! Lol

Unregistered
    In elaborate testimony Wednesday, Fort Lauderdale Ponzi schemer Scott Rothstein told a federal court how he had wielded influence over Charlie Crist while he was governor and used his role as a political appointee to a local judicial nominating commission to improperly ensure that Crist's personal favorites were nominated to the 4th District Court of Appeal and the Broward Circuit Court.

Rothstein said he favored candidates who "were going to favor our law firm."

Incredibly, then Rothstein went on to describe the "quid pro quo" arrangement he had with Crist regarding local judicial appointments, wherein Rothstein said: "For certain [campaign] contributions, people were appointed to the bench" -- he was accusing Crist of a crime.

Moe Sohail, a local cigar and wine merchant and one-time intimate of Rothstein, has told investigators Rothstein bragged about buying the judgeships from Crist. Crist appointed Rothstein to the Judicial Nominating Commission which has the responsibility of delivering the names of up to six finalists to fill courthouse vacancies.

Charlie "Govenor for sale" Crist

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast