Hey there, I have a few questions surrounding FHPA I would like to get clarified.

I understand to join the auxiliary it has the same hiring process as joining full time and If I go auxiliary and want to go full time, that I redo the hiring process again and that I have to do the TRC program(I already graduated an academy and passed the state exam.)

My question is, let's say for argument sake, in my case since I graduated the academy and I'm "certifiable" will going auxiliary activate my certification? My main concern is I don't want my certification to reach its 4 year expiration deadline. Another question I have is I read on its website that there is a 319 hour course. Is this before getting into the auxiliary program or after getting into the auxiliary? Is the 319 hour classes in the FHP academy or in your local station?

Just to save some confusion on how I wrote my questions, here are the steps to FHPA that I heard from and read up on:

1)Apply
2)Application Process(interview, background etc etc)
3)Conditional Offer/Offer of acceptance
4)319 hour courses
5)"Swear in."

Basically what im getting different information on is that either you do the 319 hour course then get into the Auxiliary or Get into the Auxiliary then complete the 319 hour course little by little. Then im thinking about my Certification, will it get activated before or after the 319 course or if I even have to do the course all together