I am absolutely disgusted with what I am reading on the previous topics. It's clear by what is being written that the posters are newer. So instead of blasting you on here I'm gonna give you a bit of advice , this isn't the place to air dirty laundry. Members of the city council, the CM and the media read this. So all you are doing is making it look like we are a bunch of cry babies. As far as your complaint about the take home car policy, feel free to call me. I would love to discuss any ideas you have and try to get them implemented during the next contract. Your idea of a new division isn't a bad one, but don't crap on the SET. A lot of people put a lot of hard work into it, myself included. It's current state not withstanding. As far as money spent on it, you just showed your own ignorance. Not a dime of department money was spent on the team it all came from grants that JS wrote and submitted.

If you feel that you are working to hard and the "older" guys are being lazy then speak up and say something to them. But I doubt you have the sack to do that especially when it's easier to get on here and run your mouth anonymously. If you are this unhappy here then leave, but I promise you that you will be unhappy anywhere you go. This is law enforcement not field day in elementary school. There are no trophies for participation and you will get told about it when you screw up, so grow up or move on.

If you have any issue with anything I have said or want to clarify your position then feel free to call me. My phone is always on, if you don't have my number ask around for it'!!!