CVE better than Reg Troopers - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: CVE better than Reg Troopers

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    All we seem to do is complain about other and not seeing the real problem.

The real problem is - Troopers don't get paid shit.

Second problem is you can't write; probably a thirty year CVE guy with 1 DUI arrest.

Your funny and correct. Troopers are WAAAAAAY under paid. However, I have had my share of DUI's, remember, that's not my PRIMARY mission, but be damned if I hand one over. As for 30 year CVE guys with 1 DUI, funny, most have 0. At FDOT, we were told "call a Trooper". As for my writing ability, try writing this crap on a cell phone, nightmare. Anyway, stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by CVE Trooper
    All we seem to do is complain about other and not seeing the real problem.

The real problem is - Troopers don't get paid shit.

Second problem is you can't write; probably a thirty year CVE guy with 1 DUI arrest.

Your funny and correct. Troopers are WAAAAAAY under paid. However, I have had my share of DUI's, remember, that's not my PRIMARY mission, but be damned if I hand one over. As for 30 year CVE guys with 1 DUI, funny, most have 0. At FDOT, we were told "call a Trooper". As for my writing ability, try writing this crap on a cell phone, nightmare. Anyway, stay safe.
    There is no way... NO WAY in 30 years - that they can't get caught behind a DUI on the drive home.

CVE what a joke they want all the pride and prestige but are a bunch of lazy cry babbies because we saved thier agency. The handicapped child always gets the most attention.

CVE what a joke they want all the pride and prestige but are a bunch of lazy cry babbies because we saved thier agency. The handicapped child always gets the most attention.
    This so called trooper is an idiot! This must be a disgruntled 5yr trooper who has put in a transfer but will get passed over by someone with more seniority. Here is the correct spelling of "THEIR". Not quite sure what agency FHP saved since, DOT OMCC no longer exits. :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by CVE sux
    CVE is not real troopers
    If my ID says Trooper like yours does that mean you are as fake as I am. Please REAL TROOPER enlighten me with your wisdom. :devil: dummy! :snicker:

This so called trooper is an idiot! This must be a disgruntled 5yr trooper who has put in a transfer but will get passed over by someone with more seniority. Here is the correct spelling of "THEIR". Not quite sure what agency FHP saved since, DOT OMCC no longer exits. :devil:
    I love it! Trying to one up a trooper and tripping on your own shoelaces.

I love it! Trying to one up a trooper and tripping on your own shoelaces.
    Haha

Yes, you single handedly saved that agency, but please remind us how you did that again....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1978108
    CVE is not real troopers
    Thank you for realizing this.. None of us want to be here.

-CVE

Unregistered
    Jeez, quit complaining. If you believe CVE has it so much better, transfer over. I am a retired trooper who also worked in the old weights division, Troop I. It was hard work, but it was not as complicated as today. I worked THIs and other criminal investigations. Today's THIs and BCI troopers are working much more complicated cases.
    CVE troopers are allowed to work where the activity is the greatest.
    I'll also put money on the fact that the 10% rule holds true for CVE too. 10% of the troopers take up 90% or a supervisors time.
    So, quit complaining or take your toys and go home.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123