Who shall be the next jefe de la policia??? - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Who shall be the next jefe de la policia???

Seiglie for chief

Quote Originally Posted by Enano
    Seiglie for chief
    I support that!
    Why are we even talking about the Sweetwater's chief in our forum. Whoever is posting about Jesse, works for Sweetwater. Stay in your forum losers.

Guest76, you are obviously not a cop.
    What kind of idiot belittles a Chief because his officers fired upon a subject 116 times?
    The only thing the Chief (not on the scene as I recall) could have done better would be to provide a similar response to the media as Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd after being asked why his deputies shot a subject 68 times: "Because they ran out of bullets". That is a leader, with confidence.
    Or, tasered a vandal who later died?
    I suppose you would have tasered him in a manner that would be less likely to cause death? Please explain. Or, you just don't like tasers ("Don't taze me 'bro!).

Quote Originally Posted by NoGuest76
    Guest76, you are obviously not a cop.
    What kind of idiot belittles a Chief because his officers fired upon a subject 116 times?
    The only thing the Chief (not on the scene as I recall) could have done better would be to provide a similar response to the media as Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd after being asked why his deputies shot a subject 68 times: "Because they ran out of bullets". That is a leader, with confidence.
    Or, tasered a vandal who later died?
    I suppose you would have tasered him in a manner that would be less likely to cause death? Please explain. Or, you just don't like tasers ("Don't taze me 'bro!).
    Guest76 and NoGuest76
    Both of you assholes need to check your facts before coming onto this site and opening your mouth (via keyboard) spewing out incorrect information. The chief at Miami Beach Police Department during the 2011 Memorial Day shooting was Carlos Noriega.

True , but Martinez was his Asst Chief in charge of all operational and uniform personnel including special events. It also took a real Chief to cancel all problem off duty jobs

Checkyourfacts:
    Recheck my post. There is NOTHING in it that is not factual. I'm fully aware of who was Chief at any particular time.
    I agree regarding off-duty jobs.

Bring back Ricky.

Unregistered

Doral training

Bring back ricky

Unregistered
    It should've been mendoza

Unregistered
    In nominate former Bal Harbour Chief Tom Hunker. He would make a great Chief- everyone loved him n Bal Harbour an he stood up for his guys.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast