Who shall be the next jefe de la policia??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Who shall be the next jefe de la policia???

Was told the manager was seen with a Major from Hialeah Friday at La Carretta. Interesting!!!

I believe Sweetwater police Chief Jesse Menocal is the perfect fit for Doral. Multifaceted experience; especially in tactical operations. City Manager Rojas would be wise to appoint Jesse!

City Manager seen with Obama at Latin America.

Is Jesse the same one fired from the Miami Police Dept ?

Quote Originally Posted by guest46
    Is Jesse the same one fired from the Miami Police Dept ?
    No! After his twin brother was maliciously accused and railroaded by the biased Miami PD IA, for principle sake, Jesse, still in the academy for MPD, resigned too! Jesse Menocal is a bastion of integrity, Doral PD would do well to retain him.

Does Jesse speak English ? Because one of them I don't which one was recorded on tape discussing something with a drug dealer that got him to disqualified at MPD. Man just I can't pick them a part .

Listen guys thing are running good in Doral so you guys in Sweetwater who want to come uptown just forget it. You have issues there to worry about. Ok Man

Jesse would be good. He would do whatever the Mayor tells him which would at least bring some stability here. With the small town politics here you need a "yes man" here for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest76
    Does Jesse speak English ? Because one of them I don't which one was recorded on tape discussing something with a drug dealer that got him to disqualified at MPD. Man just I can't pick them a part .
    Sadly, an innocent; inartful comment, has over the years been maliciously crafted into a vile calumny! Such is the Lion's lot, to be snipped by cowardly hyenas!

You're all wrong. You're getting Panky!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast