Who will be the new "chief" - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Who will be the new "chief"

It is a sad state of affairs if Grady promotes King Halman, knowing he is in drop and only has a little over a year. Obviously only to get the "minority" vote and to say lookee here what Ive done!
    larry has worked hard and is admired and respected by all,,, on the other hand,,, what has the king done but piss everyone off?????
    Come on GJ,,, do the right thing and show everyone you got alittle class left!!!!

Haven't seen anyone mentioning Mike Pruitt for the chiefs position. He has been at PCSO for a good twenty five years so far. Lots of eggs in the basket. I haven't talked to anyone who thinks Halman is going to get it. That is probably his little cronies fanning those flames. And with a year left, why think about putting him there to begin with?

My money is on Larry Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by taz
    My money is on Larry Williams.
    You and anyone with half a brain.

Wonder if any of our outgoing chiefs plan to put in for that LPD chief slot that is vacant. That would be one more agency under the supervision of an ex PCSO member. Bet the residents of Lakeland would have a fit about that with all of their hoopla over the county taking over Lakeland. And all of those jumping ship and running to Lakeland would be right back where they started.
    :wink:

Unregistered
    Well anyone got any updates as to who is being preened for the new chief slot?

Unregistered
    Not PB - Sheriff would get rid of him if he could without causing waves.

Not MP - Not enough of a company man.

Not JH - If I were a betting man I would venture to guess he will retire early and enter a diversion plan.

Only leaves one Major standing, and although he is awesome, be mindful he is still very much a loyal company man.

With three Majors on their way out in the next couple of years you don't need to worry about the DLE Chief, you need to worry about MW, IF, and RW becoming your next Majors. Then you still have to contend with SL, Mr. every decision in this agency is made at this desk! And if that isn't enough you still have the big bully himself, Corky!

Unregistered
    Okay, you know you can't come here and drop something like a "diversion program" and not give detail. Relative to what? I have noticed he has been keeping a low profile of late.

Unregistered

Diversion Program?

Why would JH need to retire early and enter a diversion program?

Unregistered
    JH will retire and become the new chief at whpd....

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast