Who will be the new "chief" - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Who will be the new "chief"

Quote Originally Posted by Company
    Halman is a good Choice. He is very fair. Plus he may be the next sheriff.
    Halman has too many personal agendas to be put in a chiefs role. There will be another mass exit if he gets it. And we don't have to worry about him ever being elected sheriff in Polk. :devil:

Halman is a great leader with years of decorated service in this county. Those who are concerned might ask why? David was not the hand picked one, but he was anointed king!

Quote Originally Posted by Barakpolk
    Halman is a great leader with years of decorated service in this county. Those who are concerned might ask why? David was not the hand picked one, but he was anointed king!
    From the mouth of Halman himself.

Don't be fooled my friends, Halman is the next Chief of Law Enforcement, followed by Williams. You need not worry about who is the Chief because the "power," and all decisions, come from one place, and one place only, Staff 1. No one in this agency has the intestinal fortitude to stand-up to Staff 1 and tell him his micromanagement style is negatively affecting all of us, supervisors included. Captains just don't say eff it I quit (southeast) and (central). There is a culture problem here at the SO. We breed managers not leaders. Halman will be a scary Chief but as long as you sit back, wear your seat belts, keep your laptops closed, don't speed, don't swear, be nice, do your reports, don't violate any GO, any State Statute, any directive, any verbal order, or take any initiative you will be fine.

Halman's only agenda is serving the sheriff and the citizens of Polk County. The man is a servant of God and others. He only has goodness in his heart.

Dear " Company"

Can you please stop with your ignorant ramblings. It was ok at first but its not funny anymore. I almost choked on my pastrami and rye sandwich with your "servant of god" statement.

We are all aware that Sir Shady is a political a$$ clown and will probably promote that moron just to get himself more face time on the news so there's no need for you to make your uneducated and simple minded remarks. Go back to play time and stop eating your crayons.

Sincerely

EVERYBODY!

If Grady were to disappoint the masses and put Halman in the slot, in my opinion it would only be for political gain in the black community. Not that Grady needs it, but it would assure an effortless landslide for the next election. And I guess if I were sheriff, I would probably do the same thing, get back every nickels worth put into him for the next couple of years until he completes drop and drops right on out of here.

it doesn't matter what the king does..... he can appoint and will appoint anyone he wants..the problem is all anyone does is get on here and piss and whine if you want it to stop someone grow a set get the dirt on the king and his court and take to the ledger :devil:

Finding dirt might be easier than getting the media to report it. Good in theory but alot harder in carrying it out.

I will pray to the heavens above that Larry Williams gets the chief slot. He keeps his nose clean, most people like him, has an approachable demeanor and I've never seen him without a smile on his face. Is he a company man, well hell yea, you would be too to make that bank account grow. That happens in any organization whether law enforcement or Walmart. But Williams is as different as night and day, pun intended, from the personality of Halman who walks right past you with his nose in the air with that holier than thou attitude. He will not even acknowledge a hello and if he does it is a grunt, which is rude as all get out. But you can bet he makes sure his buddies and bootlickers are taken well care of. God help us all if he gets the chiefs position. Now that would be reason to go work somewhere else!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast