Monte Barnes

Thread: Monte Barnes

Monte Barnes

Has anyone had any contact with a Monte Barnes w/m dob 05/14/1974. Four time convicted felon with violent charges including domestic violence.

Unregistered
    Haven't seen Monte in years. Is he staying out of trouble or just causing problems out of the city?

Unregistered

Yes

Yes, he just contacted a friend of mine yesterday asking for money. She hasn't seen him in 25+ years. He found her on Facebook
    She said he looked strung out

Unregistered
    I just came across his profile on Bumble dating app. I always Google names before I meet...glad I saw this

Unregistered

not true

Monte is not a 4 time convicted felon. You need to read the background correctly

Unregistered

Same M.O. in July 2018

As of late July 2018, he’s still using Facebook to prey on people’s sympathy and con money. He claimed he has medical problems and needs medication and tests, but curiously, his “doctor” (whom he won’t name) doesn’t accept credit cards—only takes cash—and he refused assistance applying for subsidized health insurance. 👌🏼

Definitely exhibits serious drug-seeking behavior. Beware.

Unregistered
    This site is going to get the shit sued out of them because no of the threads are factual and in fact Monte has never been a convicted felon or has done any of these statements to anyone.