I'm in Love with Me! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Nothing will change if Bob is elected. It will only get worse.

Unregistered
    I find it funny that most of you tend to forget that CW has to deal with the shit some of you dumbasses cause on the road. None of you were forced to take a job at SRSO, if you despise this agency so much then GTFO. Politics are ALWAYS going to play a role in public service so either accept it or take your whiny asses somewhere else. Every agency has problems but ours are minuscule compared to some others, nut the **** up and do your job.

For those who do their job correctly and take care of their business like adults, thank you.

Unregistered

Poison in the well

It does seem like this agency has a leak and employees seem to be trickling away. I wish our propensity to attract Deputies to our agency was as effective as the motivations which convince so many to leave.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I find it funny that most of you tend to forget that CW has to deal with the shit some of you dumbasses cause on the road. None of you were forced to take a job at SRSO, if you despise this agency so much then GTFO. Politics are ALWAYS going to play a role in public service so either accept it or take your whiny asses somewhere else. Every agency has problems but ours are minuscule compared to some others, nut the **** up and do your job.

For those who do their job correctly and take care of their business like adults, thank you.

Well said Chris

Unregistered

Great answer, "if you don't like it get the **** out". Please enlighten us as to where you learned that particular management tool?

Unregistered

So Sad

I hope one day the people who love their job will take this forum back over. I happen to love my job, it has provided for me and my family. The people who are on this forum and on Facebook bashing the SRSO are employees who probably should go work at another agency or at a civilian job. Sadly, these people stay employed and cause problems on their shifts. The sick leave policy has created an avenue for personnel to abuse the system. It is sad when personnel do not care if they leave their shift short, it is all aboiut them. I see some employees who care and should be in this line of work. I see employees who complain all the time and should not be in this line of work. Do any of you know that changes can happen from the bottom up? It is easier for personnel to complain than to be part of the solution. When I ask some employees a pointed question, what is wrong and how can it be fixed. I get no answer as to how to make it better. They just complain because it is easier, they are followers. I see supervisors who are here to just get a paycheck, they do not lead by example. I have seen administrative people go to bat for employees, they still get bashed. All I can say is, it starts with us who are on the front lines to make a difference. You either buy in or keep complaining, your choice.

Unregistered
    Buy into a backstabbing cut throat culture where you're told to accept being bent over? Why don't you just accept the fact that I think you are a moron.

Unregistered
    Nothing will change if Bob is elected. It will only get worse.
    Yes it dis.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12