tick tock

Thread: tick tock

tick tock

The hands of time stay still for no man. I can hear the tick tock of history moving forward as I write this. Chief Rolle why have you not taken action? Why have you not responded to my letter? Do you not realize your actions and those of Det. Aquino serve to delay, prevent and obstruct the transmission of my evidence relating to the commission of felony violations which directly effect your department, are likely illegal FS. 838.022 (1)(c)?

By now I am sure you are well aware of the fact one of my attorneys has filed a notice of intent to file claim. Your actions or more properly lack thereof have forced me to such lawful acbut ttions. Remember it is always the coverup that gets you. I would strongly advise that you take appropiate action now to mitigate the damages, as your inaction is seen as an aggravating factor. I did not want to make this go viral. I did not want to give up my anonimity. I want to spend time with my family. Now it looks as if you are to force me to take this all the way. This includes media, senators, congresswoman, books, movies, the govenor, etc., etc., etc. all the way to the US supreme court.

In also must assume your are aware of the following as well.
    1. The conversation between Officer Murguido and I was legally recorded, which said recording is being shared with many.
    2. You admitted that you and the department and city have a major liability based upon the small amount of evidence you saw.
    3. That Murguido was not chasing an atv when he drove past my house as Shurman and Aquino lied about.
    4. That Murguido was on thr clock and using city resources when he made his false injunction.
    5. That Aquino conspired against my rights by telling Murguido I had contacted IA and to file against me, before he contacted me.
    6. That i have filed over thirty public records request and that even with HPD not being responsive to my request, I still keep getting more evidence of corruption/incompetence.
    7. That you and your conspirators are acting against a child of God. You are not likely to succeed.
    8. That literally hundreds of people have seen and listened to my evidence, and by next week it will be in the tens of thousands.
    9. That you should have treated me and my witness with more respect.
    10. That bringing Aquino was not smart as you gave me your strategy and allowed me to gather recon.
    11. That im not going away until this is properly dealt with.
    12. That people well above your pay grade are going to examine you under a microscope.
    13. That protecting Murguido is going to possibly cost many officers their careers.
    14. I document and collect evidence like few others.
    15. I leave the rest for the deposition. Man is this going to be a wild ride. Fasten your seat belts.

The story will be out this week or next. Ill post you the link.

Re: tick tock

I'm guessing the short answer to your question would be - because he hasn't worked out a way to 'sweep it under the rug' and knows that he's 'up that creek in that boat and trying to use his you know what's as an anchor' but as you say Doc time will tell

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Deposition with the Assistant Attorney General and Special Counsel for the Assistant Attorney General in the morning. This is going to be fun!!!

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    Deposition with the Assistant Attorney General and Special Counsel for the Assistant Attorney General in the morning. This is going to be fun!!!
    Whoops, I guess since they want to take my depo, it is time for me to take Rolle's depo. WOO HOO.

The best advice was already given by Dave Chapelle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdeo7Q2E5cE

And it works so great when your a plaintiff in a civil case too. LMBO

Unregistered

Waiting...............

The clock never stops....................