Lets limit the union comments to this thread only - Page 2
Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Re: Lets limit the union comments to this thread only

I love how the teamster reps come on here and try to claim it was them that got us the $1400!!!! Lol!!!! Sorry we aren't that stupid. Every state employee got it and guess what, teamsters don't represent them. Y'all are grasping at straws to make your pathetic representation look like it actually acvomished something. If I was a teamster rep, I'd be embarrassed to show my face at work after the way the teamsters have been ***** slapped these last 2 sessions!!!! Plus knowing you are talking fellow co-workers out of money to pay dues to a union that can't get ANYTHING accomplished and line your own pockets in the process. Shameful !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I think the poster was saying if you are going to hold the Teamster accountable for the last two sessions. Then we need to hold PBA accountable for the six years without a raise. So if the Teamsters lost us 10 percent. The PBA cost us 30 percent.
    Totally different. No one was getting anything basically due to the terrible budgets. The PBA has gotten extra when the budgets are good in the past and now these past 2 sessions when they are good and the Teamsters have not shown an ability to do it whatsoever.
    No, if you research those six years you would see other agencies received a raise in those years. You are making excuses to justify your point.
    FHP got a one time deal from Rubio right when everything collapsed budget wise and FWC got a one time deal from some funds allocated elsewhere but at the time their pay was dreadful compared to even us and that was out of all those years. The budget collapsed and basically nothing was given out to anyone. We got extra that FHP didn't get when they bolted from PBA years ago and now we are getting the same treatment under the Teamsters since we bolted. The bottom line is the Teamsters doesn't do what they need to do to get us extra raises from the legislature in these god budget years and needs to go imo.

I think the poster was saying if you are going to hold the Teamster accountable for the last two sessions. Then we need to hold PBA accountable for the six years without a raise. So if the Teamsters lost us 10 percent. The PBA cost us 30 percent.
    Totally different. No one was getting anything basically due to the terrible budgets. The PBA has gotten extra when the budgets are good in the past and now these past 2 sessions when they are good and the Teamsters have not shown an ability to do it whatsoever.
    No, if you research those six years you would see other agencies received a raise in those years. You are making excuses to justify your point.
    No he isn't, those agencies had to fund their own raises from the budgets. It wasn't money allocated from the general budget. Sorry teamster...***** slapped once again with facts!!! Ouch

I love how the teamster reps come on here and try to claim it was them that got us the $1400!!!! Lol!!!! Sorry we aren't that stupid. Every state employee got it and guess what, teamsters don't represent them. Y'all are grasping at straws to make your pathetic representation look like it actually acvomished something. If I was a teamster rep, I'd be embarrassed to show my face at work after the way the teamsters have been ***** slapped these last 2 sessions!!!! Plus knowing you are talking fellow co-workers out of money to pay dues to a union that can't get ANYTHING accomplished and line your own pockets in the process. Shameful !!!
    I know that is something that should be on the comedy channel isn't it.

Stay on the subject and stop making excuses on the issue.

Yep no excuses - The Teamsters have got nothing extra with billions extra in the budget the past 2 sessions while other unions have - what does that say about their "power" with the Florida legislature. They have none I guess it says.

If you are going to hold one union accountable, then the other has to be held to the same standards. If we loss 10 for the last two years under the Teamsters. Then we lost 30 percent for the six years without a raise ubder PBA.

If you are going to hold one union accountable, then the other has to be held to the same standards. If we loss 10 for the last two years under the Teamsters. Then we lost 30 percent for the six years without a raise ubder PBA.
    :lol: These clowns act like someone was going to get 30% when the budgets were slashed by billions during those economic years. The same clowns that can't get anything extra when the budget has been increased by billions the past 2 sessions with billions extra left over and they get no more than anyone else and 10% less than the other officer union. Unbelievable. You can't make this stuff up. :lol:

Clowns? Pba was booted out because they went six years and did nothing for thr members. And then you come here and lie. I guess you really think people are stupid. U R the clowns.

Hello everyone, this is Bobby Winkles and I clean dirty **** scott's shitter everyday. I am not a union member but I gots a $1400 pay raise in 2013 just like everyone else. I clean shitters for a living and do so with pride. Its good to see I get treated with the same respect you good people at DOC do. Same respect, same pay raise. Except, I got my pay raise without having a great union like the Teamsters. :snicker: Unfortunately, I didn't get a pay raise this year just like you good people at DOC. See, we all get treated the same by dirty **** scott. Well, got to go, I just heard a toilet flush, I just hope that's not my DROP money! :snicker:

Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast