Big Guy is staying - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Big Guy is staying

[quote=bang bang prediction]
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by "bang bang prediction":2uwtv27j
    I believe, in fact, I know, that before the 4th of July, your piece of crap chief of police will be unemployed. You heard it here first.
    And you know this how? Or, so says your crystal ball?
    Guest, let's just put it this way, will you agree that upon Blom's departure by the 4th of July, (maybe a week longer), that you will get back on this site and say that I was right!? It's going to happen, I assure you.[/quote:2uwtv27j]

From your mouth to gods ears. I hope when that happens, they bring back Ricky Homez back to finished firing the left over Zeros in our agency. Ooooooops..... I just slipped. Did you know that Ricky Gomez has been considered if that happens?

Quote Originally Posted by Gene
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie
    I agree. The Big Guy is doing a great job moving the department forward.
    Nice try numb nuts . Big Guy will be here for the next 3 or 4 years. If we're lucky he'll want to stick around after that. This place was a shithole until he came along. Keep up the good work Big Guy. And do me a favor and kick the Grand Man in the arse the next time you see that jerk.

I agree. Keep up the great work Big Guy. You da man!

BIG GUY sucks and should not be trusted. His claim to fame is a sergeants exam...woo woo. Your'e a joke Ritchie. Always have been...always will be. :lol:
    Your'e also a frequent poster on this site...just like you were at MPD with your bozo the clown haircut.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG GUY
    BIG GUY sucks and should not be trusted. His claim to fame is a sergeants exam...woo woo. Your'e a joke Ritchie. Always have been...always will be. :lol:
    Your'e also a frequent poster on this site...just like you were at MPD with your bozo the clown haircut.
    It doesn't take a genius to figure out. You along with the rest of your loser clan, are the ones constantly posting BS about our chief. It's called jealously.........! At least the guy is fair and the department is getting somewhere. Now remove your left thumb out of your ass and suck it biatch.....! LOL :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Genius
    It doesn't take a genius to figure out. You along with the rest of your loser clan, are the ones constantly posting BS about our chief. It's called jealously.........! At least the guy is fair and the department is getting somewhere. Now remove your left thumb out of your ass and suck it biatch.....! LOL :devil:
    Your "thumb sucking" advice must come from personal experience . . . right? Clearly you are part of the gang of dingleberries Blom brought over from MPD. Still, soon you will be wiped away from Doral, it is a matter of when; not if!

I agree. You must be one of the Grandy clan. A bunch of losers who are afraid of doing police work. When is that slug going to leave so we can hire a real 15 and get his sissy self off the payroll?
    As for as the Chief, he saved this department from going down the tubes and continues to weed out slugs like Grandyman. Keep up the good work Big Guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Genius
    Your "thumb sucking" advice must come from personal experience . . . right? Clearly you are part of the gang of dingleberries Blom brought over from MPD. Still, soon you will be wiped away from Doral, it is a matter of when; not if!
    Nope...! Just an old friend from the city. Happily enjoying my MPD retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagger
    I agree. You must be one of the Grandy clan. A bunch of losers who are afraid of doing police work. When is that slug going to leave so we can hire a real 15 and get his sissy self off the payroll?
    As for as the Chief, he saved this department from going down the tubes and continues to weed out slugs like Grandyman. Keep up the good work Big Guy.
    That's for sure. We've become a much better department since the Big Guy took over. Once those Gradyman slugs leave we'll even be better. I guess Grand man and his pals thought this was a retirement gig. I guess it was til the Big Guy took over. Now these slugs are mad because they get written up if they don't provide a 15. Sorry Grand man . The party's over!

Quote Originally Posted by Gil
    That's for sure. We've become a much better department since the Big Guy took over. Once those Gradyman slugs leave we'll even be better. I guess Grand man and his pals thought this was a retirement gig. I guess it was til the Big Guy took over. Now these slugs are mad because they get written up if they don't provide a 15. Sorry Grand man . The party's over!
    PEOPLE, enjoy your "Big Guy-Corollo ass sucking Chief", for he and his little crew will be gone by July. You can say or do what you want, but soon, very soon, the Miami Boys will all be gone. It's a clean sweep, all the mold and mildew that smells will be gone. Can't stop it. It's going to happen. And then let's see who will take over, sadly, I can't predict who it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Gil

How'd that Sgts exam work out for you? LOL. Loser !

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast