Fed up
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fed up

Fed up

Totally fed up with the admin attitude and sense of entitlement. I have never seen such a disregard of people demonstrated by this group of people as they are currently doing. All that money our county has paid for these captains and above to attend leadership schools was a total waste. It is like they took what they learned about how to be leaders and flushed it down the toilet; while at the same time giving all the subordinates the big middle finger.
    And- what is with making corrections people in charge of road patrol and vice versa? Talk about out of touch. Further, look at a couple of the civilian female employees being promoted when there are other people way more qualified. Between these things, some of the recent promotion choices and the flagrant nepotism going on, it is no small wonder morale is so bad and the back stabbing is rampant. Just remember these things when the next election comes up. All the raises (at least two that we know of) the command staff got, because they now earn a "percentage" of the sheriff's salary, when the rest of the deputies get a $1,500 raise across the board increase and pretty much being told that we were lucky to even get that after 6 years of nothing. Everyone should let all their friends, neighbors and families know just what we as an agency has had to endure and maybe, just maybe, we can have some much needed change.

Re: Fed up

Don't forget the receiving Clerk that makes more than many Deputies. :roll:

There are lots of Civilians that make more than deputies. If you've been there 15-30 years of course you're going to make more. Get your facts straight. :roll:

Wasn't there e mail sent out with a assistant supply clerk position starting at $45,000?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Wasn't there e mail sent out with a assistant supply clerk position starting at $45,000?
    That's because she's been with the agency for over 10 years.

First off, good for her. I'm glad she is making good money and I wouldn't take a dime from her. The issue is that I have been here 10 years as a Deputy and I only make a couple thousand more. Thats not right.

Did anyone see #1 or #2 at the Tip-a-Cop fundraiser at Phils on Friday?? I didnt. First time in FOREVER a Sheriff didnt show his face..pitiful leadership. Had some hard working cops there. I only saw a couple captains eating there. At least they showed up and hope they left a big tip! LOL :snicker:

SST I would be careful posting on here.
    If you are trying to get a certain sworn position and you are stuck in the jail I would not be posting on here.

Why not just apply to another agency?
    What is so special about Charlotte County?
    Why do you feel you are stuck there?
    There are so many other agencies that provide better benefits and a less hostile atmosphere.

I heard this morning that S.S. (Reserve) is filed a false LEO report.
    IA is notified and looking into the matter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast