New chief - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: New chief

Unregistered
    Jesus D isn't really posting your name is it? Stop calling people ***** and man up and post your name. If you were in BLE106 Guzman wasn't your TA and Cannon wasn't your FTO. So stop lying and go back to the MPD site with the rest of Cuban friends. Guzman is a toy soldier with no leadership ability. The only ones that think different are rookie officers that never saw a true leader in action. Veteran officers laugh at him and make fun of his crying when he was demoted.
    Get a life loser.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jesus D isn't really posting your name is it? Stop calling people ***** and man up and post your name. If you were in BLE106 Guzman wasn't your TA and Cannon wasn't your FTO. So stop lying and go back to the MPD site with the rest of Cuban friends. Guzman is a toy soldier with no leadership ability. The only ones that think different are rookie officers that never saw a true leader in action. Veteran officers laugh at him and make fun of his crying when he was demoted.
    Get a life loser.

Well spunky, I am not Jesus D from BLE 106, but I was a TA with Armando and Molina during that period of time around 1985. As I recall Armando was already in SWAT and was a high liability instructor at the academy.
    I don’t know who you are and is just as well; I have a feeling you are not worth knowing, but I guarantee you that you wouldn’t make a pimple in Armando’s ass as a cop.

Unregistered
    Another lie, Guzman wasn't in SWAT in 1985. Try again loser. Was that the same year he shot and killed a security guard by accident. Yes the new chief had an accidental discharge because he panicked and killed an innocent person. I bet that didn't come up yet did it, loser.

Unregistered
    Please lay off Guzman. The guy is harmless and won't bother anybody. I'm sure the Manager will let him act the part as chief as long as he doesn't get too serious he'll leave him alone to drive around the Springs and try to impress people.

Unregistered
    Get a life loser.
    Now you want to take away attention from your self by saying I wasn't in BLE 106, sorry pal, but I was along with Frank Fernandez, Willy Alvarez, Mauricio Rodriguez, just to name a few.

Our TA were: Mike Manning & Frank Molina, Sergeant was Armando Guzman and Lt. Patrick Anderson.

Cannon was one of my FTOs.

Don't have a screen name, just my real name.

At the end of the day, you're a *****! You don't have the balls to put a name with your posts. You're showing all of us, the type of Coward and *****, that you are, by coming on here and trying to bash someone, without even putting your name to your posts, so that Armando can defend himself against your BS.

You're a keyboard Coward, or Pendejo, as we call it in Spanish, and this is whom you are in real life, a *****, that will shake hands with people, and then back stab, the same person because, you've Never had, the balls to confront another man.

Like I said earlier, you will Forever be known as a *****!

Jesus D
    BLE #106

Unregistered

Red face

Yo creo que tu eres uno de los muchos negros racistas equivocados de la Ciudad de Miami.
    Vete para el cono de tu resingada madre y déjà a el socio tranquilo.
    Tu peor pesadilla hijo de puta.

Unregistered
    Why so profane Jesus? Seems like you have a problem with people pointing out the truth. Please return to the MPD site, we do not like the behavior you display here in Miami Springs. By the way I asked around and no one knows who you are. We're you arrested or indicted and perhaps people just forgot about you. I think you are using a fake name. I bet you are actually Guzman's wife trying to stick for the wanna be tough guy cop. Did he really cry when he was demoted? Did he actually shoot a security guard and kill him by accident. Wasn't he the SWAT Commander on several missions where officers were indicted? I heard he was the commander of the K9 Unit when a dog was starved to death. Starved? Sounds like a fine leader alright. But I would say if you think he is a great leader of men you are most likely a *****.

Now go back to your own site you loser.

PS. Stop calling out people for not posting their names when you don't you *****.

Unregistered

truth

All of the statements above are true. Guzman is a nice guy but NO leader -was not even a good street cop. Maybe his years as top security guard gave him some leadership skills and backbone.

Unregistered
    Why so profane Jesus? Seems like you have a problem with people pointing out the truth. Please return to the MPD site, we do not like the behavior you display here in Miami Springs. By the way I asked around and no one knows who you are. We're you arrested or indicted and perhaps people just forgot about you. I think you are using a fake name. I bet you are actually Guzman's wife trying to stick for the wanna be tough guy cop. Did he really cry when he was demoted? Did he actually shoot a security guard and kill him by accident. Wasn't he the SWAT Commander on several missions where officers were indicted? I heard he was the commander of the K9 Unit when a dog was starved to death. Starved? Sounds like a fine leader alright. But I would say if you think he is a great leader of men you are most likely a *****.

PS. Stop calling out people for not posting their names when you don't you *****.

You crossed the line here.
    If you have something to say about another cop say it, but leave family members out your vile discussions and comments.
    Comments about or even mention of another officer’s immediate family are dishonorable, unwarranted and in bad taste. It speaks volumes about the writer.

Unregistered

No Screen Name and my name says it all.....But AGAIN, You *****...where's your Name ?????

Like, I've told you before...YOU will ALWAYS be known, as an EVERLASTING *****...whom doesn't have the intestinal fortitude, or ESTROGEN, in your case to post your name !

Jesus D
    BLE 106

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast