Thank you!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you!

Thank you!

I called the NMBPD last night for a disturbance in the neighborhood. Literally, within ninety seconds of my phone call, two officers arrived. That was beyond impressive!

Fortunately, the issue was resolved very quickly and the rest of the night was peaceful.

Despite all the BS you guys have had to put up with, we residents are very lucky to have you watching out for us. I hope they all appreciate it as much as I do.

More importantly, I hope the Chief appreciates it! I will definitely let him know.

Steph

Re: Thank you!

We got your back and all the residents in this city.

The issues in our department fail in comparison to what really matters. The total disregard for the officers is only a reflection of what the leaders in federal government are doing to We The People of this country!!

Thank you Stephanie for being the true 4th branch of government!

III%

Quote Originally Posted by OathKeeper
    The issues in our department fail in comparison to what really matters. The total disregard for the officers is only a reflection of what the leaders in federal government are doing to We The People of this country!!

Thank you Stephanie for being the true 4th branch of government!

III%
    Thank you for all that you do and for being such a great friend! You are the best!!

Hey Steph! Here's an assignment if you choose to accept it. Ask NMB HR PD for a copy of Atesiano's job application. He's coming your way!

Bermuda Triangle? Nah! 19th Avenue!

:evil:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Hey Steph! Here's an assignment if you choose to accept it. Ask NMB HR PD for a copy of Atesiano's job application. He's coming your way!

GTFO! Assignment accepted.
    I ? LeoAffairs
    8)

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Kienzle

I ? LeoAffairs
    8)
    Don't let them lie to you. Until Channel 7 snuffed this out he was finalizing his background, psych and drug tests. He's all ours, baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Kienzle

I ? LeoAffairs
    8)
    Don't let them lie to you. Until Channel 7 snuffed this out he was finalizing his background, psych and drug tests. He's all ours, baby!
    My public records request is still pending. At 8:00 this morning, the Clerk wrote back, "I am sending the request to HR. I will contact you as soon as I receive information."

I'm still waiting.

Today is a daily double of COP FLOP in South Florida. First, a 22-year veteran of Miami Dade Police Department's Internal Affairs, is arrested for heinous crimes-something out of a motion picture. He was involved with cocaine sales and distribution, weapons and murder-for-hire. Scary.
    Now, in todays latest stumble by Miami Dade's finest, good old drunkard Officer Ryan Robinson, struggles to navigate his truck through a parking lot and subsequently strikes two children, causing them to be injured.......

Meanwhile at NMBPD the officers caught two armed burglary subjects who fired their weapon while escaping into the local neighborhood where children were being dropped off at the time. Good job guys and gals, but you still get no take home vehicle, your insurance remains higher then the rest of the city employees, you still get FOUR hours of sick leave a month, and your pension is worthless. And by the way we are keeping the money you have given us for the last ten years just because.........but we really love and care for our officers.......:devil:
    Enjoy.............

[quote=Stephanie Kienzle]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Stephanie Kienzle":rc3bybes
    H

My public records request is still pending. At 8:00 this morning, the Clerk wrote back, "I am sending the request to HR. I will contact you as soon as I receive information."

I'm still waiting.
    [/quote:rc3bybes]

Hint #3 Gang Unit is coming back. Raimundo loves gangs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast