Forced Resignations / Terminations - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Re: Forced Resignations / Terminations

Three questions:

When Tom Knight was arrested by VPD for disorderly conduct, was he adjudicated guilty?

When his brother Chris Knight was caught falsifying government documents, was he forced to resign from FHP or did he get fired from FHP? Also, was he arrested for it or were the charges dropped?

When Chris Knight was arrested for beating up his girlfriend, was he adjudicated guilty?

Website links to any information are appreciated.

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Three questions:

When Tom Knight was arrested by VPD for disorderly conduct, was he adjudicated guilty?

When his brother Chris Knight was caught falsifying government documents, was he forced to resign from FHP or did he get fired from FHP? Also, was he arrested for it or were the charges dropped?

When Chris Knight was arrested for beating up his girlfriend, was he adjudicated guilty?

Website links to any information are appreciated.
    At first glance, I wondered why you posted the above in this thread. Then, putting on my thinking cap, came to the conclusion that you are complaining about unequal treatment of police power personnel. Which brought me right back to rule-making and the APA, because, if there is unequal treatment, there conceivably could be a rule challange. Only good lawyering, the type that cracker jack attorney Kurt Hoffman brings to the table, could determine whether there's a cause. Leo's, even the lawyers will tell you -- if they know anything about rule-making -- that it's tricky.

Unfortunately, you need a Web searcher. Even with Google, you can do Boolean searches. For example: "Sheriff Tom Knight" "disorderly conduct" Let me try it. A treasure-trove of information, and from right here at Leo. First, some humor:
    Sarasota County Commissioners discuss alcohol use on Siesta ...
    http://www.wtsp.com/.../Commissioners-d ... Siesta-B...?
    WTSP
    Mar 29, 2012 - I am committed to DUI enforcement," Sarasota Sheriff Tom Knight tells ... warned the driver earlier about disorderly conduct on the beach.
    It's not so easy nor is the most important information visible.

Re: Sheriff Tom Knight's brother ARRESTED for battery
    Postby TheLedger.com » 05/03/12 14:42:21

Joe Follick wrote:
    The head of FHP resigned following an investigation that concluded that Col. Christopher A. Knight was negligent in his duties and falsified records.

Knight was involved in firing Maj. Rebecca Tharpe, FHP's highest-ranking female officer.

In a memo, Knight cited numerous "management failures" saying that Tharpe's firing was "something that should have been done long ago" and blamed her for "weak leadership and insubordination" while saying she has a "pattern of taking action against the department when she does not receive promotions or positions that she believes are her inherent right because of her gender."

Knight also wrote that Tharpe was "recruiting" fellow female FHP officers for legal action.

Tharpe sued FHP on a claim of discrimination. That suit was settled.

Tharpe sued FHP again, saying her termination was retaliation for the previous suit and that she was subjected to an "ongoing pattern and practice of harassment and discrimination due to her female gender."

Tharpe has also been involved in litigation over the refusal of FHP to release public records. A judge ruled in her favor; the state appealed the decision.
    http://www.theledger.com/article/200...NEWS/709180399
    TheLedger.com

Question Re: Forced Resignations / Terminations

Man, these will be a shocker !!!!!!!

May we have a hint please?

Quote Originally Posted by What Bureau?

2 for sure inside (in some capacity, wont say)

1 jail

2 patrol

but more being rumored

More guesses. We average that many over every two month period.

Quote Originally Posted by SPYBOY

1 jail

2 patrol

but more being rumored
    Rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by SPYBOY

1 jail

2 patrol

but more being rumored

close but more on the inside ....

You know if the public only knew what PUSSIES the SSO has working the streets..yeah you heard me..a bunch of ****ing girls..you come on this site and just talk about each other...yeah im old school we didn't do that back in the day we protected each other ..you ****ing pansies cant do that..run my IP address and meet me..i bet not one of you ****s will take me down..what has KNIGHT done to you boys..

Question Re: Forced Resignations / Terminations

MERCURIO, LOSE SOME WEIGHT YOU FAT ****! QUIT PREACHING TO PEOPLE ABOUT LAW ENFORCEMENT AND BEING A COP BECAUSE YOU ARE FAR FROM IT! YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE BADGE! YOU ARE A LIAR, CHEATER AND A FAT RETARDED **** SUCKER WHO GOT YOUR POSITION ON YOUR KNEES. NEEDLESS TO SAY, YOU ARE A ****ING LOW IQ'd IDIOT BECAUSE YOU CANT PASS A WRITTEN EXAM! GO TO WEIGHT WATCHERS YOU FAT ****.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast