Constitutional police

Constitutional police

A message to All police and military, You swore an Oath to Support and Defend the Constitution; against All enemies foriegn and domestic. HONOR YOUR OATH!!!

"It's the duty of a True Patriot to protect its country from its government."

Re: Constitutional police

Quote Originally Posted by OathKeeper
    A message to All police and military, You swore an Oath to Support and Defend the Constitution; against All enemies foriegn and domestic. HONOR YOUR OATH!!!

one of the emphasis is on domestic including those who would attempt to overthrow the government just because you disagree with the political policies of the time. If that was the case, democrats would have overthrown Reagan and Bush. Just because I do not agree with the policies, I recognize that a majority of the American public voted for Obama and supports the democrat policies he has pushed. After the next election, we will likely have a republican president and someone will be objecting to their policies. If you think violence is acceptable to get what you want, move to one of the countries that support those ideals. Russia may be a good choice for you

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

one of the emphasis is on domestic including those who would attempt to overthrow the government just because you disagree with the political policies of the time. If that was the case, democrats would have overthrown Reagan and Bush. Just because I do not agree with the policies, I recognize that a majority of the American public voted for Obama and supports the democrat policies he has pushed. After the next election, we will likely have a republican president and someone will be objecting to their policies. If you think violence is acceptable to get what you want, move to one of the countries that support those ideals. Russia may be a good choice for you
    And may I extend a thought with you Sir "oath keeper?" I agree with this person wrote, dont like it move on, pretty easy for you to keyboard and bloviate your dislike how things are run. Suggestion. Go to one of our finer cities or agencies, Go to HR, apply, wait wait wait..background endless applications, get a degree would help too. Go take the medical background, poly...oral board...just if your lucky enough youll get hired. ^ months of more schooling, training officer for six weeks...Get a badge, gun, vest... constant dealings with whinners like yourself. Then maybe youll understand. Oh and yes we took the job took the oath, we know what it means butt munch. So if you dont want to do that, drink a large glass of STFU!!! and SIT DOWN!!!! otherwise we dont give a damn what you think. Your the kind of person that gives the right/Tea Party a bad name.. stop it you look foolish!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

The United States of America is a Constitutional Republic, not a Democracy. The difference is night and day….Just sayin'

Well, guaging by the response from the two of you I truly hope you guys aren't LEOs. If you are I pray for the citizens of Plantation. In my observation cops all over the nation have NO IDEA what that OATH means! I do believe our constitutional replublic is in dire distress and I can disagree without wanting to violently overthrowing it. Last time I checked the 1st amendment grants me that right.

You may want to research history because many our creators of the Constitution realized violence may some day be our only choice ie. 2nd Amendment has nothing to do with hunting.

And if you don't think our country in trouble you may want to turn off CNN, MSNBC and FOX and start reading non state run propaganda!