Internal Affairs - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Internal Affairs

Quote Originally Posted by OHG
    Sorry, didnt know the office paid for wives and girlfriends to attend Sheriffs Conferences. :?
    How would you? Us Peons only get to go to free, local classes. I suppose you could take the GF to SWFPSA if you wanted. She could hang out with the crack dealers across the street while you were in class!

I wonder how much trouble the M.C. and R.C.are in.
    Are they trying to cover this up?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I wonder how much trouble the M.C. and R.C.are in.
    Are they trying to cover this up?
    In trouble for what?

Would you expect anything less? Of course M.C. is and will always be protected, along with his work wife/gf. The question should probably be - why? Hopefully the newest IA detective will actually conduct an investigation and not just type what command staff tells him to. Wonder if this one will make the paper? No, probably not; they like to keep it all low key and try to make the evidence inadmissible by saying it was obtained in an unlawful manner. Ask BK how that's working out for her. Unbelievable how such incompetence is supported.

Quote Originally Posted by wagnerella
    Hopefully the newest IA detective will actually conduct an investigation and not just type what command staff tells him to.
    Really? Do you think they would put someone in charge of IA that they cannot control and manipulate?

TR is all about manipulation and intimidation. There is no way #2 would allow it.

Well, I guess the "C" family got out of this one too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12