Salary and benfits - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Salary and benfits

Quote Originally Posted by Really!!!
    The above is really a stupid post. We had radio break downs and maintenance in the old system. How long have you been here?????????
    Ah, I see now. Someone starts a thread about Brandi, you don't like it.

Someone starts a thread about the shitty radio system, with another city PD, with crap dispatchers with a crap computer system that replaced an excellent one, with a clueless, never-has-been cop/LT Way-too-wide-meyer,

and you don't like that either.

So, we shouldn't comment on, or worry about a direct-line supervisor. OK.

But we also shouldn't worry about potential life-altering officer-safety issues like a working radio system (try running traffic, try running a dl/29 check and get told to go to 2 different channels, other requests, find another channel) and computers. The computers lost the ability for history (violence/Ofc safety/universal precautions/etc...)

So, how's Huerta doing? Ouch, another personal choice that didn't work out. (Better?)

Re: Salary and benfits

Who gave ren and stimpy the keys to the radio transformation. It's dangerous and antiquated. Who does my spouse contact to get my line of duty benefits when this thing goes bad. Thanks for nothing rw and km. hey, rob when Motorola calls you in can you take your sidekick with you

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123