GOOD RIDDANCE - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GOOD RIDDANCE

Re: GOOD RIDDANCE

CCSO being one of the top law enforcement agencies? I bet NYPD, LAPD and Good Morning America are biting at the bit to interview and use DL as a consultant and use CCSO as a model for Law Enforcement of the future. Rotating shifts and mandatory transfers from specialty units will be the rave of the future. I should have gotten DLs autograph while I had the chance. Oh wait I have his final email and manifest

Maybe CCSO follows all "accreditation BS standards" but it is not even close to the best in the region.

According to CALEA, Cape Coral PD is the best agency in Florida… so go figure.

If you thought DL was bad God only knows what you'll think of TR, the man that is now in his spot. DL is a girlscout compared to him. He is the most vendictive, power mad, self searving SOB I've ever met. Half the people in HQ are already talking about retiring early because of him. The way the people at the jail talk about him shows downright fear of the man. Like just uttering his name in vain will cause him to appear and lay waste to your soul. You'd think he was the anti-christ. Hell, I'm worried about even posting this from what I've heard about him. From what I've been told it wouldn't be beyond him to have this website hacked by MIS to find out who is posting here. Then again MIS can't even keep the servers running.

I have to disagree. I think Tom R. Is a good guy. He just needs to understand that his wife can bring him down if he ever runs for sheriff. Not many people are happy that she got the position and it's all because of who she married.
    He needs to show that he is unbiased and not doing favors for anyone.

i am offended that the statement this is the best police force in america. you have a sheriff that lied to me,then lied in court, i have proof he wasnt on duty that nite from youre own agency records.that means its perjury.and youre new head sheriff will do nothing.now i know why the fbi wants any and all info on corruption in florida.
    Citizens may report concerns to the FBI via the following methods:
    Via e-mail at: Jacksonville@ic.fbi.gov. Place “Public Corruption Tip” in the Subject line; or
    FBI Jacksonville Public Corruption Tip Line: 1-888-722-1225.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12