Another Miami Position - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Another Miami Position

Quote Originally Posted by THE TRUTH HURTS
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew
    I agree. We shouldn't have to compete with more qualified people. That's just not fair. I've been here longer. I deserve the position even if I'm not as qualified or experienced. I've been here longer and that should give me the in.
    You are so right Matthew, that's all I'm saying. It has nothing to do with this new "Doral" officer. He had his career in Miami, I"m sure he is more than qualified, and maybe one day he will go to NRO or SRO, but he must go on the road first, just like we all did. I assure you, if the roles were reversed and the City of Miami transfers someone to a speciality unit that was just sworn in, the other officers would be out raged by it, and rightfully so. It's our turn. We will learn the position. Everyone had to start somewhere. But sadly, those that want to blast me on this site because all I do is give my opinion, are just so far up the administrations ass, that they don't care about anyone else, but themselves and try to look good. They don't want to advance. But guess what, some of us do.
    Matthew and the truth hurst are the same people. Get off this site ex-LT JT!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest2014
    I agree. We shouldn't have to compete with more qualified people. That's just not fair. I've been here longer. I deserve the position even if I'm not as qualified or experienced. I've been here longer and that should give me the in.
    You are so right Matthew, that's all I'm saying. It has nothing to do with this new "Doral" officer. He had his career in Miami, I"m sure he is more than qualified, and maybe one day he will go to NRO or SRO, but he must go on the road first, just like we all did. I assure you, if the roles were reversed and the City of Miami transfers someone to a speciality unit that was just sworn in, the other officers would be out raged by it, and rightfully so. It's our turn. We will learn the position. Everyone had to start somewhere. But sadly, those that want to blast me on this site because all I do is give my opinion, are just so far up the administrations ass, that they don't care about anyone else, but themselves and try to look good. They don't want to advance. But guess what, some of us do.
    Guest2014, if there is ever an opening for an investigator, please , do not put in for it, because you will truly suck at it. Dumb ass.

You would love to be half of a man that JT is.

Quote Originally Posted by Nica
    If I was half the man that JT is, I would be weighing around 200 lbs. He's a piece of garbage, he hurt a lot of people. And anyone with the rank of lieutenant should be embarrassed that this individual had that rank. What a waste of a pay check.

[quote=THE TRUTH HURTS!]
    Quote Originally Posted by "THE TRUTH HURTS":3uqgp6x0
    If I was half the man that JT is, I would be weighing around 200 lbs. He's a piece of garbage, he hurt a lot of people. And anyone with the rank of lieutenant should be embarrassed that this individual had that rank. What a waste of a pay check.[/quote:3uqgp6x0]

Wow Truth Hurts, you are truly jealous of JT who was promoted and not you. You must be one of the butt f**kers of Mike Perez, Rafael Gracias, and George Gulla. I guess you like getting butt f**ked, by those losers who where never going to promote you either, but they did enjoy your ass for supporting them. The only waste of pay check is you who can't get over that you will never will be a LT.

[quote=head]
    Quote Originally Posted by THE TRUTH HURTS!
    Quote Originally Posted by "THE TRUTH HURTS":jfkm35or
    If I was half the man that JT is, I would be weighing around 200 lbs. He's a piece of garbage, he hurt a lot of people. And anyone with the rank of lieutenant should be embarrassed that this individual had that rank. What a waste of a pay check.
    Wow Truth Hurts, you are truly jealous of JT who was promoted and not you. You must be one of the butt f**kers of Mike Perez, Rafael Gracias, and George Gulla. I guess you like getting butt f**ked, by those losers who where never going to promote you either, but they did enjoy your ass for supporting them. The only waste of pay check is you who can't get over that you will never will be a LT.[/quote:jfkm35or]

Thats a good name for you, "Head", sounds like thats what you gave Ricky Gomez, Trigo and a few others so you can survive in the PD. Probably still on your knees giving it to the brass.

[quote=PEPE TOLETE][quote=head]
    Quote Originally Posted by "THE TRUTH HURTS!":3hf75b2b
    Quote Originally Posted by "THE TRUTH HURTS":3hf75b2b
    Wow Truth Hurts, you are truly jealous of JT who was promoted and not you. You must be one of the butt f**kers of Mike Perez, Rafael Gracias, and George Gulla. I guess you like getting butt f**ked, by those losers who where never going to promote you either, but they did enjoy your ass for supporting them. The only waste of pay check is you who can't get over that you will never will be a LT.[/quote:3hf75b2b]

Thats a good name for you, "Head", sounds like thats what you gave Ricky Gomez, Trigo and a few others so you can survive in the PD. Probably still on your knees giving it to the brass.[/quote:3hf75b2b]

Yeap, I have to agree, it's a good name, "head", I think head was also giving head to Alfaro, he was fired too but head didn't mention him. Apparently you do it well, cause you're still around buddy boy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12