Re: Steve Esdale: National Firearms Act crime's - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Re: Steve Esdale: National Firearms Act crime's

Quote Originally Posted by BaitSwitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sherin

The design behind this troll, whose identity is well known to me, is to spark a forbidden response, where I go over the Leo defined line in writing on this thread and am then ejected from your hallowed Board.

Glad you Leo's see through it.

Yes, we stand behind you.
    Whoever posted this has no idea how much it means to me. Thanks. You see, when it comes to injustice, nobody wants to be on the receiving end.

Question Re: Steve Esdale: National Firearms Act crime's

[quote=Bob Sherin]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sherin":10ni3dn0][list]Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida, (305) 767-1932, [email="BobSherin@gmail.com
    BobSherin@gmail.com[/email][/list]
    The design behind this troll, whose identity is well known to me, is to spark a forbidden response, where I go over the Leo defined line in writing on this thread and am then ejected from your hallowed Board.

Whoever posted this has no idea how much it means to me. Thanks. You see, when it comes to injustice, nobody wants to be on the receiving end.[/quote:10ni3dn0]

Some of us know whats REALLY going on behind the curtains. Others just haven't seen justice yet so presume nothing is happening. Us that know Bob, do support you 100%.

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Re: Steve Esdale: National Firearms Act crime's

[quote=BaitSwitch]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sherin":dxsvktff][list]Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida, (305) 767-1932, [email="BobSherin@gmail.com
    BobSherin@gmail.com[/email][/list]

Whoever posted this has no idea how much it means to me. Thanks. You see, when it comes to injustice, nobody wants to be on the receiving end.

Some of us know whats REALLY going on behind the curtains. Others just haven't seen justice yet so presume nothing is happening. Us that know Bob, do support you 100%.[/quote:dxsvktff]

Victimization on the outside and a hostile work environment inside join to make an unimpeachable statement.
    Inside and outside, it takes us of the rank and file to stand up for justice. Not the powers that be. Politics is number 1 at SSO; law enforcement is a distant second. And the inside politics is guided solely by feathering SSO politicians' nests.

Talking Re: Steve Esdale: National Firearms Act crime's

Politics is number 1 at SSO; law enforcement is a distant second. And the inside politics is guided solely by feathering SSO politicians' nests.
    Bob, I refuse to post in threads involving you, but one exception is made because your above comment is a bell ringer and it's (unfortunately) dead-on accurate. No one who works at the Sarasota Sheriff's Office could summarize it in better. :?

Post Re: Steve Esdale: National Firearms Act crime's

Quote Originally Posted by SSO
    Politics is number 1 at SSO; law enforcement is a distant second. And the inside politics is guided solely by feathering SSO politicians' nests.
    Bob, I refuse to post in threads involving you, but one exception is made because your above comment is a bell ringer and it's (unfortunately) dead-on accurate. No one who works at the Sarasota Sheriff's Office could summarize it in better. :?

This statement is 100% accurate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12