Re: Steve Esdale: National Firearms Act crime's
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile Steve Esdale: National Firearms Act crime's

Hey Steve heard you were manufacturing unregistered suppressors and fully (not semi, fully) automatic machine guns. You do realize that's a federal offense and also international grounds related too, right? You don't plan on doing anything else illegal too do you now, Steven? I suppose Bob Sherin doesn't know anything about this also, and his "constitution" "non"-militia friends or "not-group"

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Coming from the killer, Maria Amurrio, the above post, part of a misinformation campaign, is wholly untrue.
    Furthermore, this violates the Board's policy of putting all related posts in the top thread. MODs, if you read this, please put this thread where it belongs. Tnx.

You gentlemen can expect a visit from the Tampa ATF field office really soon, friends. I sent in the pictures in yesterday that I took when Steve, Kyle, Mitch, and yourself Bob invited me to your so called "underground justice rally" a few weeks ago. It's not wise to invite strangers into your "constitutionalist freedom seekers" groups. You guys have no use for these types of weapons and frankly have no business owning ANY type of weapons after what you all said is true you're going to do. I mean belt-fed FULLY automatic machine guns and LIVE grenades, wow, just wow, that's not even law enforcement available that's military hardware there's NO reason at ALL you should posses those. Have fun with federal law enforcement, you're in bigger territory now than your local or state police even.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You gentlemen can expect a visit from the Tampa ATF field office really soon, friends. I sent in the pictures in yesterday that I took when Steve, Kyle, Mitch, and yourself Bob invited me to your so called "underground justice rally" a few weeks ago. It's not wise to invite strangers into your "constitutionalist freedom seekers" groups. You guys have no use for these types of weapons and frankly have no business owning ANY type of weapons after what you all said is true you're going to do. I mean belt-fed FULLY automatic machine guns and LIVE grenades, wow, just wow, that's not even law enforcement available that's military hardware there's NO reason at ALL you should posses those. Have fun with federal law enforcement, you're in bigger territory now than your local or state police even.

All right, you can check with MOD 566 & 567. This is a post by killer Amurrio. When asked by the MODs how I know Amurrio posts, one of my replies was: Amurrio is frazzled over my Constitutional bend and expresses her frustration.

The last thing we are is any kind of gun people
    , although I do not begrudge anyone's right to bear arms under the Constitution. What you see in the above post is a desperate killer about to be cornered [MODS: hope you find me within my prerogative with this reply post.]

FREE OFFER TO SSO LEO'S

There's a free offer I make to all Leo's at SSO. Gratis, I will do legal research via my WestLaw research tool and will represent any SSO, hostile-workplace practice before the Division of Administrative Hearings ("DOAH") for free while, I believe, it has jurisdiction. That is, until September when your contract comes up for renewal. Your contract, when in force, precludes DOAH jurisdiction.

So right now, for a short time, you've got a blessing in disguise under your noses. Unfortunately, since none of you Leo's, probably afraid of job discrimination, have contacted me, I do not have your full legal picture. Some poster told me that you had agreed to suspension of your contract's provisions in lieu of Sheriff Knight's pay increase. If, and only if, this is the case, while Sheriff Knight thought he had you giving away rights, the truth is he led with his chin on this one, because DOAH far outdoes any other remedy when it comes to agency misconduct and you "substantially affected" Leo's on questions of hostile work practices. Little known remedies are well known by this poster.

Given truth to this interpretation absent all the facts, DOAH, the no-nonsense, politically neutral, adjudicatory body that hears agency cases under the Governor, has jurisdiction. I've practiced as a non-lawyer, qualified representative before DOAH since it was constituted in 1974. To see an example of smashing legal power, see my landmark case at
    https://www.doah.state.fl.us/ROS/1976/76001475.PDF Custom Software declared non-taxable under Florida's Sales and Use Tax (Chapter 212, Fla.Stats.). The decent Governor Askew and his Cabinet invited me to Tallahassee and signed off on the Order in my presence. At such a young age, I could hardly believe what I was seeing. The decision has controlled ever since.

So you see, I have a track record and an understanding of some pretty powerful stuff which can be wielded quickly and at no cost. Don't let them push you Leo's around.

Florida Bar Directive: This poster is not a lawyer licensed in Florida nor does he have any legal expertise. For legal advice, see your attorney licensed by The Florida Bar.

I've got video of Kyle's girlfriend shooting with you guys out there. Face facts and let it go Bob, you're done. Have fun with ATF. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-SXG4BAnrI

It started with this Amurrio post:
    Bob Sherin and local militia groups
    Postby Guest » 02/26/14 13:49:37

"I've been trying to say something but am afraid, I highly suspect Bob Sherin is supporting radical militia movements in central Florida. I want to remain anonymous but don't know what to do
    I'm hardly ever in Central Florida, never for the past few years.

Leo Affairs took issue with my response, "Leading a conspiracy against the Government is Illegal" and deleted both posts. Fast forward a month and we have consciousness of guilt, manifested in the following defamation:

"You gentlemen can expect a visit from the Tampa ATF field office really soon, friends." Generally, who knows of an ATF office in Tampa other than the criminal element and law enforcement?

"I sent in the pictures in yesterday that I took when Steve, Kyle, Mitch, and yourself Bob invited me to your so called 'underground justice rally' a few weeks ago." I don't know a Kyle or Mitch and never invited anyone to nor participated in an 'underground justice rally'. By now Leo's know me as a -- sometimes over-zealous -- legal beagle who champions Leo's causes of injustice at SSO, is ready to use my West Law for research on any subject gratis &, as a non-laywer, qualified representative, will represent any Leo, legitimate cause before DOAH in your behalf for free, giving it my all. Leo's, this is how far I carry justice for all.

"It's not wise to invite strangers into your 'constitutionalist freedom seekers' groups.'" Coming from Bolivia, Ms. Amurrio, you are unaware that you're posting a preposterous oxymoron. Far from renegades, your so-named 'constitutionalist free seekers' groups resemble the ACLU in that they work strictly through Constitutional process.

"You guys have no use for these types of weapons and frankly have no business owning ANY type of weapons after what you all said is true you're going to do." Here's a cold-blooded killer dreaming up meetings and conversations that never took place. I've never owned a fire arm of any type and am blessed to have no hostile intentions against anyone.

You Leo's don't buy in, I realize, but please notice Amurrio's trickery borne of desperation.

"I mean belt-fed FULLY automatic machine guns ... " Frankly, I don't know the difference between a belt-fed and a non-belt-fed machine gun. Ms. Amurrio, many of us unfamiliar with weapons, do not know that distinction, but you do.

"... and LIVE grenades, wow, just wow, that's not even law enforcement available that's military hardware there's NO reason at ALL you should posses those." Right, never have given a thought to possessing those until you came along with this artifice fabricated from whole cloth.

Amurrio came up in law enforcement from her teens in Bolivia, where she worked closely with DEA, then came to the United States, where she became a successful, confidential informant for DEA, resoundingly praised for her cunning. At the same time, she was employed by FDLE. Since she walked the walk, she can talk the talk, as above. The one quality never ascribed to her is integrity.

"Have fun with federal law enforcement, you're in bigger territory now than your local or state police even." Ms. Amurrio, you see law enforcement as a weapon against innocent people while we law-abiding citizens view law enforcement as our salvation. If ATF were to call on me, my first impression would be that the agency is trying to learn how your posted scene of confiscated firearms slipped out from confidential, federal, foto files.

If this weren't enough, Amurrio has posted an automatic firearms demonstration, implicating me who has never picked up an automatic weapon. Amurrio makes reference to one "Kyle's girlfriend," who apparently is firing the weapon. I don't know Kyle's girlfriend, Kyle or the male speaking on the video.

Shocking words, a large picture of mean-looking weapons and a frightening video of automatic weapon's fire to prejudice you Leo's. By no stretch, Amurrio's efforts are similar to those of Nazi propaganda, Reich Minister, Joseph Goebbels (1933-1945). A cold-blooded killer is giving her guile away. (If I'm wrong, Ms. Amurrio, demand a public retraction -- or more, sue!)

Finally, being an admirable American, of which you have no concept, means living with integrity under the greatest legal instrument ever invented -- our Federal Constitution, our protector after which the state constitutions were crafted. Although your work with Delta force on behalf of Sarasota County and, more recently, your contribution to taking down pill mills is helpful to society, your citizenship is repugnant.

[P.S. MODS, am making every effort to stay within my permitted boundaries outside the top thread. For the benefit of this group, though, maybe you should incorporate this entire thread up top. That way, we keep all conceivably related posts in one thread, as MOD 1 desires.]

Postby Guest » 04/04/14 19:53:08

I've got video of Kyle's girlfriend shooting with you guys out there. Face facts and let it go Bob, you're done. Have fun with ATF.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-SXG4BAnrI
    Pursuant to Florida Bar directive, I am not a licensed lawyer in Florida and have no legal expertise. See you licensed member of the Florida Bar for legal advice.

Talking Re: Steve Esdale: National Firearms Act crime's

Bob was recording this on their meeting up in the hills out of state recently. Amurrio doesn't even have access or training on these types of weapons Bobby Boy's "freedom chaos group" has. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVMARI9Kt78
    Bob is such a coward he has to hide behind his full auto guns. I can't hardly imagine the "chaos" he would cause spraying this in a shoot out with bystanders.

GO AWAY TROLL!!!!

Nobody believes your garbage!

The design behind this troll, whose identity is well known to me, is to spark a forbidden response, where I go over the Leo defined line in writing on this thread and am then ejected from your hallowed Board.

Glad you Leo's see through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sherin

The design behind this troll, whose identity is well known to me, is to spark a forbidden response, where I go over the Leo defined line in writing on this thread and am then ejected from your hallowed Board.

Glad you Leo's see through it.

Yes, we stand behind you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast