Posts Related To Bob Sherin & Steve Esdale Death Questions - Page 6
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Re: Leo's Shouldn't Play Favorites With Murder Victims

Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida, (305) 767-1932, BobSherin@gmail.com
    The value of a life? Are we still pursuing perpetrators of crime by race? Some African-Americans think so. Then there's our problem with terrorism, where even African-Americans, wholly against racial profiling, are for profiling.

Selective profiling joins with prosecution, since no one would suggest, once caught, going easy on a proven terrorist. The OJ trial showed us how prejudice against African Americans reached such critical mass that the jury freed a guilty man.

Now to a topic this board has previously censored: Anti-Semitism as it applies to the Jewish religion. With so many sentiments expressed to the effect that no one cares about Murray Cohen's murder, this poster questions the basis of that sentiment.

By now, competent Leo's can see probable cause for Murder One but express the wish not to pursue it. Is Murray Cohen's life worth less than the Orange County Officer down or any officer down? Or less than any other murder victim in Sarasota County?

When we stop pursuing the evidence out of a sense of the victim's insignificance, we become the anti-thesis of LeoAffairs.com -- a lawless society!

Re: Amurrio Cover-Up Continues on LEO

Compliments to all you Leo's with open minds. A seashift of sentiment just appeared under the Jeff Bell thread.

"JB is a crooked piece of $hit that never should have progressed thru the ranks. I will give him that he is intelligent with working cases BUT he broke the code a long time ago with his corrupt activities. His day is coming."

Please don't credit me with the above post. It looks like an inside Leo posted it.

Re: Murray Cohen's Marriage 1 Month after Death

The expert piece of audio above evidencing Murder One is about to undergo new processing utilizing "spectral subtraction." We expect to salvage more and louder intelligibility in the process and will post the result on this thread when completed.

Re: Murray Cohen's Marriage 1 Month after Death

Good Leo's,

I know you'll appreciate the link below beyond Murray's murder, because, as law enforcement, it shows you how far forensic, 911 processing can go in uncovering a recording's mysteries. And you can now hear how far off the FBI was when it claimed "Give Up" was "Mi Amour." Of course, the SSO powers that be set the FBI up as a patsy by furnishing them the sabotaged, analog recording.

This was one of the toughest cases in that you know, the SSO powers that be, spearheaded by Major Hoffman, sabotaged the pristine, digital recording to sloppy analog, then introduced transients (intentional noise) before scrubbing the disk clean and sending it packing. In fact my expert heard a 60 cycle hum in the analog domain. Obviously, someone was listening for the inculpating, then trying to mask it. Every thud is a transient of sabotage.

Frankly, my ears do not pick up as much as Arlo West, my audio expert and others, who pick up the extraordinary, but I can hear an ongoing conversation between Amurrio and Murray. It is also clear that tasked with doing mouth-to-mouth, Amurrio can be heard knocking the wind out of Murray and ordering him to: "Give up." I'll point this out in my upcoming analysis of the wave form.

It might take a day or two, but in the JPG I'll point out everything I hear along its way. Thanks Leo's for you indulgence.

http://bobsherintalent.ihoststudio.c...er911Final.mp3

Re: Was Hoffman Involved in the 911 Cover-up?

Here's the gravamen of Major Hoffman's participation in the SSO cover-up by the powers that be.

Tasked with mouth-to-mouth, Amurrio is knocking the wind out of Murray's lungs while commanding him to "Give Up."

This is the kind of material -- no telling how much more -- that Hoffman covered-up. Ask yourself, why would Major Hoffman participate?

Interestingly, during the probate, Amurrio wrote Major Hoffman to find out about her statues in the case probate and Hoffman responded with something to the effect that if we can be of further assistance, don't hesitate to write. No allegation here is made going to any romantic liaison regarding Major Hoffman. JB is key man in that department.

Re: Amurrio Cover-Up Continues on LEO

Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida, ((305) 767-1932, BobSherin@gmail.com
    And here it is:

There is an error in the below post that needs immediate correction. Amurrio wrote Judge Hayworth, which would mean Hoffman did not respond. I sincerely regret the error. Sorry Kurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sherin
    Here's the gravamen of Major Hoffman's participation in the SSO cover-up by the powers that be.

Tasked with mouth-to-mouth, Amurrio is knocking the wind out of Murray's lungs while commanding him to "Give Up."

This is the kind of material -- no telling how much more -- that Hoffman covered-up. Ask yourself, why would Major Hoffman participate?

Interestingly, during the probate, Amurrio wrote Major Hoffman to find out about her statues in the case probate and Hoffman responded with something to the effect that if we can be of further assistance, don't hesitate to write. No allegation here is made going to any romantic liaison regarding Major Hoffman. JB is key man in that department.

Congrats Bone head Bob! You have single handily brought this board down. You have become an annoying cancer that has taken over the board with your crazy rhetoric and endless threads that are meaningless. The only thing you accomplished is proving you are mentally ill with the apparent conversations you are having with your self on these threads. I am sure Leo Affairs advertisers will appreciate you shutting down the busiest board. Unfortunately since no one will be on here any more so it will give you more time to catch up on your non law enforcement secretarial duties.

Quote Originally Posted by S-109
    Congrats Bone head Bob! You have single handily brought this board down. You have become an annoying cancer that has taken over the board with your crazy rhetoric and endless threads that are meaningless. The only thing you accomplished is proving you are mentally ill with the apparent conversations you are having with your self on these threads. I am sure Leo Affairs advertisers will appreciate you shutting down the busiest board. Unfortunately since no one will be on here any more so it will give you more time to catch up on your non law enforcement secretarial duties.

**** off S109 - in the end, you will see this guy is right. This is far from over despite what you or anyone else thinks. You will be the moron soon. :snicker:

Talking Re: Was Hoffman Involved in the 911 Cover-up?

Quote Originally Posted by S10999
    **** off S109 - in the end, you will see this guy is right. This is far from over despite what you or anyone else thinks. You will be the moron soon.
    That sounds exactly like the kinds of messages that were left by Steve Esdale on Hallisey's SSO voice mail. Nothing has changed. :roll:

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast