Posts Related To Bob Sherin & Steve Esdale Death Questions - Page 5
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Was Hoffman Involved in the 911 Cover-up?

Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida, (305) 767-1932
    On this question, the record speaks for itself.

http://www.cohenmurder.com/uploads/O...ntinel0001.pdf

Bill Tidwell's statement, soon to be presented in Affidavit form:

http://cohenmurder.com/uploads/Tidwe...eltion0001.pdf

Renaming Cover-up to Exclude Honest Leo's

Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida, (305) 767-1932, BobSherin@gmail.com
    Catching the united feeling, henceforth references to the cover-up will be to "the Cover-Up by the Powers that Be." Hope this is acceptable to everyone. If not, please guide me in naming the subject I'm covering, because I have great respect for all you honest Leo's, whom I never intended to place under the net of suspicion.

Re: Murray Cohen's Marriage 1 Month after Death

Here's news as covered by the Sarasota Herald-Tribune confirming the 911 Cover-Up By The Powers That Be, and this was no inadvertent mistake. Intentionally corrupted cassette tapes were initially provided to everyone.

First, ask yourself, how can there be more than one version of a 911 recording? And second, how can the initial version for general distribution have transients evidencing tampering? There's only one answer you can come to: A 911 Cover-Up by SSO's Powers That Be.

http://cohenmurder.com/uploads/Sheri...1_Tape0001.pdf

Re: Amurrio Cover-Up Continues on LEO

Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida, (305) 7671932, BobSherin@gmail.com
    Here's the Sarasota Herald-Tribune article that tells the story of the 911 Cover-Up by SSO's Powers That Be. Ask yourself how there can be more than one version of a 911 recording? And why was the initial distribution to everyone a degraded cassette with audio transients evidencing intentional corruption?

Only after the experts began to complain about lack of any intelligibility was a better version released, albeit still with audio transients and excessive noise.

Everyone and every institution cannot be said to be in a dream world. Somewhere, we must accept the truth.

http://cohenmurder.com/uploads/Sheri...1_Tape0001.pdf

Re: Amurrio Cover-Up Continues on LEO

I happen to have a first cousin, an inventor of audio hardware and software who has has dozens of patents worldwide. I've just purchased his product "Splendor," which he claims can resurrect audio from the graveyard better than spectral subtraction. As a benchmark, I've tasked him with improving

http://bobsherintalent.ihoststudio.com/ ... GiveUp.wav

"Splendor" is software that changes the mix of audio harmonics. If he's able to do better, as he believes, I'll have audio in 3 dimensions soon not only on my best resurrection but on the weaker audio as well. Only time will tell.

Re: Was Hoffman Involved in the 911 Cover-up?

Here's a letter from the Orlando Sentinal demanding to know why a court would allow SSO authority to destroy public records it had requested (the 911 recording). Then-Captain Hoffman sent the subject disk packing, followed by promotion to Major.

http://www.cohenmurder.com/uploads/O...r_to_owens.pdf

A bit further up is a statement about the destroyed 911 by Dictaphone tech., Bill Tidwell. When I could get my hands on page 2 of that statement, I promised you Tidwell's Affidavit. Here it is:

http://bobsherintalent.ihoststudio.c...(1)%20Copy.pdf

Leo's Shouldn't Play Favorites With Murder Victims

Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida, (305) 253-5006, BobSherin@gmail.com
    This poster expresses the utmost sympathy for the Orange County officer down today, his Wife, 3 children and the entire force.

The following post, however, seemingly expressing the sentiments of many, needs to be called for its express prejudice. Not in its view of the dangers Leo's face, nor that we in the public could not face such danger, but in its devaluation of another murder victim.

Leo's do not investigate murder by judging the value of one life over another. No one can play God, devaluing Murray Cohen and his family in relation to other victims, as the following poster expresses: "No one on here cares about that for a second."

There's a huge sentiment expressed on this board that Murray's Cohen's murder is of no interest to SSO. It ought to be. Every LEO, who isn't coerced otherwise, should care about the evidence pointing to 1st degree murder in the Cohen case, as in every, other, such case.

The victim could have been Smith, Jones or Garcia, and our level of concern for justice ought to be the same. Murder is murder and law enforcement should not tolerate it PERIOD. It is unacceptable to the public and highly objectionable that ""No one on here cares about that for a second."

Here's the post to which I refer:

"It would be beyond fabulous if you wouldn't take a post created about one of our fallen brothers in a community only two hours from here and make hints in your post regarding your own wasted efforts for the Cohen case. No one on here cares about that for a second. As for the Deputy in Orange County, you made the ultimate sacrifice and leo's around the country will mourn for you and your family. Mr. Sherin, I would love to see you strap on a uniform and have a gun pointed in your face, I believe you should show some more respect for our fallen brother. To everyone at the OCSO, your brothers and sisters in Sarasota are extending our hearts to you. Rest easy deputy, your family will be taken care of, that's how we work."
    Bob Sherin
    LEO Affairs Sergeant

Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida, (786) 443-6058, BobSherin@gmail.com
    Here's news just reaching me. According to reliable sources, the SSO officer getting all the good and valuable consideration whose name rhymes with tell was contacted by his paramour at the start of the Cohen affair and persuaded Hallisey to get involved.

Hallisey, as you will recall, importuned a witness next door to change her timeline, all captured in a TV interview. If anyone wants to see it, please ask and I'll retrieve the link.

An improved "Give Up" recording from an expert who holds dozens of audio patents worldwide. It outdoes my work but is derived therefrom.

http://bobsherintalent.ihoststudio.c...IZED%20(1).mp3

This audio expert hears an unintelligible male in the background. Besides the "I love you," which I can hear, she tells Murray, according to the expert, "Send an ambulance." Then the expert hears Amurrio saying words he describes as "Rosie's place." This reference, I'm informed, was to a sign outside the house.

An astute observer weighed in: Now you can hear Murray saying, "You're not going to kill me?" And Amurrio responding "Too Late," which shows inside knowledge about the effect of poisoning by Corazol. Then, according to the observer, Murray, "Get away from me!" This coming just before Amurrio's second command to Murray, "Give Up!"

Murray Cohen fought for his life through an agonizing death of suffocation to the bitter end just seconds before fire rescue arrived.

Early in the clip there's another point. "I should beat you up," as repeated by a second 911 operator from what she was hearing. Was there another male who made this threat? SSO powers that be tried to make a domestic violence situation out of this, as if Murray on his death bed would issue such a threat

No way to know about a second male other than circumstantially. Murray had just declared Boris, Amurrio's Son, no longer welcome in the house. His belongings were packed and he was present when SSO investigators arrived.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast