Posts Related To Bob Sherin & Steve Esdale Death Questions - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Re: Murray Cohen's Marriage 1 Month after Death

Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida, (305) 767-1932
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I agree MOD. Shut this down.

If she killed him, then why call 911 while he's still alive??? If the SSO had evidence, they would gladly arrest a suspect, not "cover it up.' Steve's crazy accusations have ruined his creditability.

Again, there is no evidence of a crime.
    First note, I'm not Steve Esdale and write independently. Then ...

Not so fast! So you're ready to censor the facts to which you've been blind and deaf? That's real American genius. Before I get to your question, let me first address the direct evidence.

Yes, beau-coup evidence exists, and to satisfy your curiosity, I've already produced it in a video transcript, together with the actual call in the post just above. The 911 audio was intentionally contaminated by SSO.

To the poster whose last name rhymes with tell, the answer is rudimentary, nothing to shove under the rug: Because of the capricious influence of Corazol on his way out, Murray lapsed in and out of consciousness. His request for an ambulance had been made 20 minutes before Amurrio picked up the telephone.

Presuming to be an expert on Bolivian-produced Corazol, an illegal substance in the U.S., she gave the clock 20 minutes, looked in, saw Murray lying still with a blue face and assumed he was totally gone, as she continued to say.

However, destiny intervened. Murray rallied after the call was placed. Please follow Audio Expert West's transcript while you listen.

For more irrefutable evidence of 1st degree murder, please visit my site in progress at http://911Audio.us

When it comes to contaminated 911 recordings, Audio Experts are Officers of the Audio, just as Lawyers are Officers of the Court. The several. foremost experts who were privately engaged hear a murder going down.

Only those wanting to protect the perpetrator, the prejudiced and the naive untrained in audio have had their way thus far. The Audio Experts in the know have been shut out and disregarded.

We wouldn't think of disregarding Officers of the Court in legal matters, so why should we disregard Audio Experts in a case of 1st degree murder? Given all this direct and action evidence, plus a treasure-trove of circumstantial, this tragedy has become an SSO comedy. Social justice, though, is my goal.

Murray was heard by Audio Expert West talking throughout the 911 call till a second or two before fire rescue arrived. Amurrio had a very close call. Her voice, frozen in fear as the end approached, tells the story.

Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida, (305) 767-1932, BobSherin@gmail.com
    Since the main opposition here discounts a murder on the basis of evidence, despite its over-abundance, I've spent the day producing a rare, if not one-of-a-kind, piece of work posted on any law enforcement site. This is likely a first, where a new technique has been applied to an intentionally corrupted 911 recording.

You're about to hear a piece of the sabotaged 911 recording that I've personally rescued from the graveyard of sound. I also believe this sets new standards in ferreting out information from dicey 911 recordings. Credit must be given to Audio Expert, Arlo West, whose version I worked from.

Please realize that besides being a writer, I'm an avid audio enthusiast, having spent hundreds of hours resurrecting clarity in the face of SSO's adept destruction. The pristine piece you're about to hear is real time proof that Maria Amurrio murdered Murray Cohen at 4919 Commonwealth, January 13, 2003.

Before reaching it, please understand the challenge. The phone was 17 feet away from the crime scene. SSO's sabotage was so extensive that only through the employed technique could this recording be recaptured in such clarity.

Permit me to explain the technique, spectral subtraction, then go to the audio. A piece of noise is grabbed either before or after the subject audio without disturbing it. Then through many iterations of trial and error, software subtracts the noise grabbed from the recording. With each iteration, the audio either becomes clearer or not. If not, that iteration is discarded. The result is a piece of audio that jumps out from the graveyard to be heard.

Wear quality headphones and concentrate. Please be candid with your views: Tell me what you think. Without any clues, listen for yourselves to state-of-the-art technology applied to the corrupted recording.

Ready, set, go to http://bobsherintalent.ihoststudio.c...dio/GiveUp.wav

Just received an opinion below from a sincere Leo who wasn't convinced, so I've embedded Arlo West's Youtube just below, where you can read his transcript as you listen. For serious crime fighters only, I suppose.

Not convinced,

Sounds like background noise from the Comm center end of the phone call.

You'll have to do better to convince me.

Good for you, coming in here with your opinion. All experts and many more hear Amurrio yelling at Murray: "Give Up." But not everyone is keen on low level audio. Arlo West, who produced the original recording you can find at my site http://911Audio.us, hears all kinds of things I don't. Please go further and read his transcript as you listen. But I just retrieved the West Youtube for you, so you don't have to search. After the West production, let me know: Still unconvinced? Here it is:
    [youtube:28sydeaa]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itcMHFyYei4[/youtube:28sydeaa]

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Not convinced,

In another post in the wee hours, I thanked you for listening and weighing in with an opinion. To give this post context, let me repeat the referenced audio- link so readers are on the same page.

http://bobsherintalent.ihoststudio.c...dio/GiveUp.wav

Refreshed with good sleep, I've got to challenge you with questions. Would you be so kind as to answer them?

How can you impute Amurrio's explicit commands to Murray ("Give Up!") to Comm-center chatter when 911's own Ann Barrett in the call center is reacting, blow by blow, to what she's hearing? Barrett's urgings during Amurrio's absence, "Mam," give undeniable context to identities of the players.

When Amurrio returned, Barrett's question, "What were you doing?" is telling that she had heard something irregular. In Barrette's Deposition of March 26, 2008, she testified that she asked Amurrio what she was doing because she had heard Amurrio talking in the background. Please refer to the second page of the PDF, Page 13 of the Deposition, Lines 16-18.

http://cohenmurder.com/uploads/Anne_...Exerp_depo.pdf

Amurrio's answer: "We were just sleeping together" (Some hear "together" as "Siesta") shows the slayer's attempt to deflect attention from the crime scene.

So Guest, given 911 Barrett's unimpeachable testimony, your Baptism of the audio as cross-talk is Blasphemous. Like those of us with normal hearing, Barrette heard "Give Up" as loud as thunder coming from Amurrio's mouth. Now enlightened, are you sufficiently unbiased to come back and post further so I can answer all your questions? All the evidence is here.

This clip records the fact that before Barrett gets off her instructions on mouth-to-mouth, Amurrio interrupts, "One moment please," drops the phone and walks to the crime scene 17 feet away. From her earliest days in Bolivian law enforcement, Amurrio needed no instruction on these emergency measures. In fact, she had instructed all of Bolivia's women cadets in these measures while there. Her extensive career in law enforcement started in her teens.

No way Amurrio's commands to "Give Up" can be relegated to the call center. To most listeners, except the hard of hearing and prejudiced, Amurrio thunders through like a freight train coming down the tracks. True, the G in "Give Up" bites the dust slightly from intentional interference and distance.

This piece evidences Amurrio's closing scene, moments before fire-rescue arrived when the scene went black forever for Murray. Amurrio had succeeded but without enough time to hide her ****tail's vials of Corazol, Indocin and Percodan.

She claimed they were prescribed by Murray's doctor, but when questioned by the press (not SSO), Murray's New Jersey doctor denied that he had a hand in those prescriptions, adding, he had never heard of Corazol.

People with reasonable hearing can hear at least two additional episodes before "Give Up": Air being expelled from Murrays lungs like the sound of forced bellows. Murray was later found on his stomach, and with lividity, Amurrio's foot prints developed on Murray's back.

Consider: Where every second counts, why would an alleged Wife ask for a time-out at the moment her alleged Husband is in the throws of death? And why would Amurrio's hesitation take over 30 seconds? Point of interest: Remember they weren't legally married until 3 weeks after Murray's murder.

If authentic, Amurrio would have disclosed: "I'm trained in mouth to mouth. Let me do it now." Adversaries will argue, that's just what she was doing.

Not so, because If true, Murray would have been found on his back and Amurrio's footprints wouldn't be present there.

Any unbiased police agency intent on solving all 1st degree murders with savvy, audio people on staff would find this recording alone a case clincher. And that's what http://911Audio.us is all about: We need audio experts, not the hard of hearing or prejudiced, evaluating questionable 911 recordings.

You wouldn't put a clever forgery before the jury without presenting a hand writing expert. Same is true here. And all Audio Experts, bar none, hear a murder going down.

The moment unbiased Leo's seriously into audio post, I'll be pleased to post other clips that aren't as clear.

In one, a "totally gone" Murray, as Amurrio labels him time and again, says to Amurrio: "You said you were going to get me an ambulance [almost 17 minutes prior]. Is that what you were going to get me?" She says, "Yes."

Assuming you can't make out Murray's words, Amurrio's "Yes" has got to be an answer a question posed by Murray. She's not saying "yes' to herself.

Regarding sabotage of the 911 recording, here's the statement of retired SSO Homicide investigator and SSO's Dictaphone technician at the time explaining his 24 hour investigation on SSO's 2nd floor. There he discovered all records on the Dictaphone hard disk erased for January 13, 2003 but records on either side unaltered.

http://cohenmurder.com/uploads/Tidwe...eltion0001.pdf

In an upcoming thread, I'll present Bill Tidwell's sworn Affidavit in which he testifies that all of SSO's express justifications for the degraded 911-call are preposterous. It's a long Affidavit, where Tidwell debunks SSO's varying statements on the subject. The new thread will be called "SSO Intentionally Detroys 911 Hard-Disk Data Only on the Day of Murray's Murder."

To cut down on complexity, I'll present Tidwell's findings, together with a summary, and each subsequent facet posted will be indexed in a different thread with an overall index, giving all you Leo's easy access to any given information.

Amurrio Cover-Up Continues on LEO

Here are the postings designed to thwart justice of late:

oldtimer wrote:For the love of christ moderator can you not block Murray Cohen, Bob Sherin and their band of merry nutballs from coming on this site?
    All of you go take your meds and find something else to focus your manic behavior on*
    It is all old news that everyone has heard over and over. Go Away.

Guest wrote:I agree MOD. Shut this down.
    If she killed him, then why call 911 while he's still alive??? If the SSO had evidence, they would gladly arrest a suspect, not "cover it up.' Steve's crazy accusations have ruined his creditability. Again, there is no evidence of a crime.

The allegation above was explained by Corazol's capricious effect on Murray, who fell out of consciousness, then rallied after Amurrio picked up the telephone. She gave Murray 17 minutes before calling, at which time she thought he was "totally gone," as she repeatedly said.

Not convinced posted,

Not only have I done much better, I've proven that Ann Barrett, 911 operator, identified Amurrio as the one who said "Give Up." Here's that clip again.

http://bobsherintalent.ihoststudio.c...dio/GiveUp.wav

After spending an extraordinary amount of time documenting absolute proof of 1st Degree Murder, Not Convinced goes silent. You'll find the detracting posts without merit in a close thread here:

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtop...56822&start=15

Please, fellow posters, let's not make this board frivolous, as Sheriff Knight characterized it. If you have an opposing view, please challenge me on the highest ground, as I'm ready to turn on a dime. And follow-through to a conclusion.

This is a quest for law enforcement, the purpose of this great, far-sighted LeoAffairs.com, which now astounds me with its integrity -- a far cry from 6 years ago. Thank you.

Re: Amurrio Cover-Up Continues on LEO

I am trying to figure out who you are and why you are posting non sensical crap on here. I googled you and I found this.
    http://members.shaw.ca/karolus/w4asx.htm

I am not sure why you are listing yourself as Leo Affairs Road Patrol. I think its an insult to real law enforcement officers to have you listed as "Road Patrol". Also, You are not even a lawyer by your own admission.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a lawyer
    I am trying to figure out who you are and why you are posting non sensical crap on here. I googled you and I found this.
    http://members.shaw.ca/karolus/w4asx.htm

I am not sure why you are listing yourself as Leo Affairs Road Patrol. I think its an insult to real law enforcement officers to have you listed as "Road Patrol". Also, You are not even a lawyer by your own admission.
    Thanks for the inquiry, but the term "Road Patrol" was assigned to me by Leo Affairs when I became a member.

To my knowledge, unless there's a default I must change, it came with my membership. So much for the presumed insult.

Why a conscientious Leo finds my treasure-trove of unimpeachable evidence to 1st Degree Murder "non sensical crap" is mystifying. Law enforcement, intrinsically, follows the trail of evidence. And that, gathered over a decade, is what I have.

You are correct when you post I'm neither law enforcement nor a lawyer. However, I'm a Senior Paralegal for a company here in Miami, Florida.

The rest of your question has already been asked and answered here:

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtop...?f=84&t=156822

But to respond to you fully, even though I want my posts, organized and unrepetitive, here's the exchange:

Mr. Bob Sherin,

Who are you in relation to Steve Esdale? And why are you posting on this particular case? This will probably be my first and last post on this thread because I don't want to get involved. However, I found this youtube video at*your website*and was just curious why you are getting involved in this case:

Beautiful use of html. I can learn lots from you.*

As to your question, I was raised to value social justice. Several years ago, I self-published a book called "Justice Disrobed," focusing on corruption in our Florida Courts (now out of print and no longer for sale).*

Naturally, Steve's story and the Sarasota Circuit Court, Probate Division, drew my attention. I covered his story closely, attending court over there frequently until I got too disgusted to step another foot in the contaminated, Sarasota Courthouse.*

Steve Esdale's probate was so obviously rigged that it was never any secret. I sure hope the corruption investigation probes the judiciary over there deeply. Again, I understand there are honorable folks in the judiciary too.

Ever since, I've followed the Murray Cohen murder, determined to get justice for the decedent and his family. I was raised as a Jew to never, ever turn away from anyone's injustice.*

For a deeper read, please go to*http://SunshinePress.us.

Did you ever consider that when she says "give up" as your expert claims is on the tape, she actually means "I give up," because she was not able move the victim while attempting CPR? I'm sorry, but I don't buy your story.

I thought she was saying "get up" not give up.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast