Posts Related To Bob Sherin & Steve Esdale Death Questions - Page 13
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Re: Honestly, is it Mia Amor or Give up?

Here is a supplement to the Barrett Story...

A year before Barrett's deposition, she did a sworn interview with FDLE. Barrett committed Perjury under oath when she claimed that it was common at the 911 center that operators headsets would pick up cross talk while handling a call. Her statement about her headset was debunked by Dictaphone expert, William Tidwell when he testified that cross talk was impossible because the headsets used at the SSO 911 center were state of the art voice activated heat sets designed to eliminate the possibility of cross talk.

She also committed perjury when she claimed the day I called her at work, she told me she did not remember the call. Barrett also committed perjury when she told the FDLE agent that the voices heard in the background of the 911 call involving my father's death was crosstalk from the 911 call center.

Before storming out of her deposition, Anne Barrett admitted that the voice in the background was Amurrio talking. Barrett admitted to hearing Amurrio talking which means she heard Amurrio killing my father and yelling at him to give up. The day we brought Barrett into Court to compel her to finish her deposition, and it was denied, my attorney, Mark Lord said to Judge Owens, "Judge, we have never been allowed to have an evidential hearing", Judge Owens replied, "That's right, and you never will".

Here is the excerpt from that proceeding which captures Owen's statement.
    http://www.cohenmurder.com/uploads/O...script0001.pdf
    http://www.cohenmurder.com/uploads/O...g40001__2_.pdf

It should also be noted, that good ol Judge Andy Owens also signed an exparte court order allowing SSO to destroy the hard drive behind my attorneys back and while a public records request was pending from the Orlando Sentinel Newspaper for access to the hard drive. It should be further noted that Owens heard live testimony from computer expert Tidwell prior to signing his exparte order. Tidwell testified that all the 911 calls the day of my father's death were deliberately deleted from the hard drive.
    http://www.cohenmurder.com/uploads/O..._Order0001.pdf
    Orlando Sentinel letter to Owens
    http://www.cohenmurder.com/uploads/O...r_to_owens.pdf

Talking Steve Esdale's Armed Threats

I'm requesting the Sarasota sheriff's office to make a formal investigation on Steve Esdale. He has conspired to do physical armed violence towards deputies, various county, as well as city officials. Someone please at least look into him before he hurts someone.

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Re: Steve Esdale's Armed Threats

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I'm requesting the Sarasota sheriff's office to make a formal investigation on Steve Esdale. He has conspired to do physical armed violence towards deputies, various county, as well as city officials. Someone please at least look into him before he hurts someone.
    If your request is in earnest, why post it incognito? Your writing always has your distinct signature, I can spot right away.

If you're innocent, why haven't you demanded a retraction from everyone, including Esdale, for calling you a murderer? Why haven't you taken it further into civil court? Both Steve and I invite you. If you are innocent, this ought to be your first recourse.

But you want your cake and eat it too, preying on the family's suffering and defending yourself with everything but the evidence. Steve is out for justice within the system; he's not out to hurt anyone.

Whatever emotion Steve has shown in the past was borne of utter frustration. And going around with him, to Court, the FBI, etc., I found him contained for the suffering you've inflicted. Now he's reached a mellow point, where he's expressing the facts behind the cover-up that only he could have gathered. You'll seldom find a family member of a victim with the records Steve has compiled. Ms. Amurrio, you've got the SSO leadership on a string -- about to break, bringing many down with the cover-up.

Worried about the continuing, lab work on the audio? You better worry, because voices are emerging from the SSO graveyard. And they show a dastardly picture.

The only threat to society out there is you, Ms Amurrio. You've murdered once (maybe more; we don't know); you can murder again. Your strategy has been everything but the facts that it's time for you to face.

Post Bob Sherin Questions SSO Death Investigation

Murray Cohen Death Investigation discussed here. See Sticky Note at top of forum entitled "Death Investigation Consolidated Thread" for details.
    MOD 576

Re: Bob Sherin Questions SSO Death Investigation

Good for you Moderator. When called on my excessive threads, I halted, only to find the Board drowning in them from other Leo's. The last thread was posted by the killer, going after the Son of the victim. Some Hutzpah.

Yours is a good decision, I urged on Chip days ago. Have always wanted my participation to add, not distract. I think you've got a good thing going here and am privileged to participate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sherin

Good for you Moderator. When called on my excessive threads, I halted, only to find the Board drowning in them from other Leo's. The last thread was posted by the killer, going after the Son of the victim. Some Hutzpah.

Yours is a good decision, I urged on Chip days ago. Have always wanted my participation to add, not distract. I think you've got a good thing going here and am privileged to participate.

BOB-

I truly believe in your cause and support you. Please do not let the few people involved in this agency to cause you to quit making factual posts. This is going to go somewhere one way or another. I am working on contacting a few TV hosts to pick it up and force and exhumation. Miracles can happen but don't let the suspects BOYFRIEND/CAPTAIN and a few select others to force you to stop.

5 Point with a believe in the cause

Thank you so very much.

Happily Never After

La Paz, Bolivia
    Amurrio Marries MurrayThree Weeks After His Death
    (See Bolivian Marriage Certificate at Bottom)
    http://bobsherintalent.ihoststudio.com/911/Corazol.html

In time for Christmas, 2002, Murray Cohen & Maria Amurrio landed at El Alto International Airport in La Paz, Bolivia. Alighting from the plane, Murray felt the chill of temperatures that were above-freezing. To Maria, Bolivia her home country, this was old hat. Since seasons are reversed, Bolivia’s summertime was in progress. Murray, a seventy year old, and Maria, nearly half his age, came to celebrate the holidays with Maria’s family and to join in a church ceremony, preparatory for marriage. Marriage in Bolivia is a two part transaction. Before it was ever consummated, indeed, entered into, Murray would be dead. (Please see below Bolvian Record of their Marriage on February 7, 2003, about a month after Murray's death.)

This being his first experience in Bolivia, Murray was jubilant at reflecting on marriage with this bilingual bombshell, he had come to love, believing that she felt similarly. The couple had two situations: Bolivian paperwork and a church celebration with Maria’s family. Murray had left the planning to Maria, who had a reputation for getting things done as a highly valued confidential informant for the DEA, as well as a treasured employee of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement. Murray and Marie went to the seat of government and answered a questionnaire. It began with names, birth dates, countries of origin. When it came to previous marriages, Maria said they had both been single, an omen of ill-tidings.

In fact, they had both been married, but Maria had an organized plan, knowing she could get away with deceit in Bolivia, and no one in the U.S. would come to understand her shenanigans. She was right, the Sarasota probate Court later awarded her Murray's million dollar estate. Murray neither spoke nor understood Spanish. He was content to leave matters in Maria’s hands, while his mind was otherwise employed, dancing with sugar plums. Not for long. As the family's Web Site records: "Murray Cohen died pleading for an amulance on the floor of his Sarasota home on Siesta Key on January 13, 2003."

The church ceremony was a glorious affair, as Murray contemplated his future with Maria. It was a total con job: To Murray, the "wedding" had the imprimatur of authenticity because Maria’s family turned out dressed and in proper attendance. Murray delighted in anticipation of married life, the reason he had ventured so far. Dreaming the fantasies, older men have about much younger women, Murray was ebullient. Maria had handled it all, and they were married. Or were they? Wound up, they wouldn’t be married until after Murray’s passing. Only in Bolivia!

Not long after, Murray began feeling sick and short of breath. He conjectured that altitude was to blame; El Alto International Airport stands at 13,313 feet. As year’s end approached, his condition in La Paz worsened. Pressed by illness, on January 1, 2003, Murray decided unilaterally, he’d fly back to Sarasota, Florida, no ifs, ands or buts. This time Maria dutifully followed him. Where he had taken control, he thought Maria’s come along spoke volumes for her love. Murray, who had made his way up a freight company to sales manager, was guided by the ethics he had learned along life's way. He failed to realize that he was out of his league. Maria was maneuvering under jungle rules.

About 2 weeks back on Siesta Key, still sadly without marital consummation, Murray fell deathly ill. By the time fire rescue arrived, Murray, sporting a blue face, had stopped breathing. Maria tells several conflicting stories surrounding Murray’s passing. In bed, she awoke to find him dead. She seated him in his favorite chair and brought him coffee. When she returned, he was dead. Those are but two of Maria’s varying explanations.

Crime scene examiners combed the area, coming up with three, unwritten vials containing pills, identified as Indocin, Percodan and Corazol. Not anyone in the investigation knew Corazol. What was it and who prescribed it? Shortly, discovery was made that Corazol was a poison, administered to rats in studies for cures of epilepsy. Necessary for research, Corazol brings on seizures. Maria explained to police that Murray’s physician up north had prescribed it.

When questioned, Murray’s physician said that he never heard of Corazol. Indeed, further inquiry revealed that Corazol was banned in the United States, an illegal substance. Corazol is manufactured in Bulgaria and Bolivia. A study of medical information names Corazol's "kindling period," that is, continual dosing develops immunity but a 3 week period between dosing, at least with rats -- there are no studies with humans, is when it’s most effective. Just about 3 weeks had passed between Murray’s shortness of breath in Bolivia and his blue face at death evidencing suffocation. Unsuccessful poisoning Murray in Bolivia, she waited out Corazol’s 3 week "kindling period" and poisoned him in Sarasota.

The other two drugs in plain vials, while popular in the U.S., were not prescribed by Murray’s doctors either. Maria had concocted the three, drug ****tail, because Indocin, an arthritic drug, and Percodan, a pain killer, both have the side effect of shortness of breath. Corazol was a clever poison wielded by a pro in as much as there are no known tests for its detection. The three, drug, lethal ****tail was resourceful; Maria had pulled off Murray's murder presumably without leaving traceable evidence in his body.

Trouble came during the 911 call when Murray emerged from unconsciousness and began to speak. The 911 call evidences her frustration when she screams out: "Give up." Why would she do that with an open telephone? First, the phone was 17 feet away from the crime scene, which found Maria between a rock and a hard spot. With fire rescue on the way and Murray talking, Maria was frozen with fear at being discovered. Instead of CPR, where the victim is on his back, Murray was found on his stomach. Foot prints were branded on his back, showing how Maria stomped on him to knock his wind out. As it was, Murray expired only seconds before help arrived, although Maria announced at the time that Murray had been dead for forty minutes. Amurrio simply ran out of time to discard the Indocin, Percodan and Corazol. Until now, Maria Amurrio has been protected by the system sworn to prosecute her. The vastly clearer 911 call might make all the difference

Re: Anne B.

What AB should be thinking is that she should tell the truth now before it is too late. You know who is now a Major and won't think twice about finding a reason to can Brian. If she thinks keeping quiet is protecting her family, she is wrong. If she doesn't come forward BEFORE they find some reason to discipline BB, she wont have any kind of case of protection AFTER it happens. The Major is very nervous now and will stop at nothing to protect himself. The sheriff is in the same predicament. TK promoted him knowing about all of this so he doesn't want to look bad in the public eye either. All of this could conceivably come out in the Iorio whistleblower lawsuit. Depositions are a great tool to discover information. A few questions to Hoffman in that lawsuit to cause him to take the 5th are going to scare the pants off of the new major. Remember, he is the major in charge of Courts and he can be asked anything during a deposition.

MOD 11

Re: Posts Related To Bob Sherin & Steve Esdale Death Questio

Effective immediately all posts dealing with Bob Sherin's and Steve Esdale's death investigation questions are to be posted in this forum. Users interested in posting just about the Murray Cohen Death Investigation (posts having nothing to do with Bob Sherin, Steve Esdale or their questions into the death investigation) should post in the forum linked below:

http://www.leoaffairs.com/forums/vie...?f=84&t=157648

Thank you!

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast