Posts Related To Bob Sherin & Steve Esdale Death Questions - Page 11
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Re: Honestly, is it Mia Amor or Give up?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe P.
    It's amazing what technology can do these days. They can bring Dinosaurs, Aliens, and horrible monsters to life.

I bet they could even fabricate evidence of a homicide where none existed before.

I see dead people!!!!!!
    Yep!

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :snicker: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Post Re: Honestly, is it Mia Amor or Give up?

Steve,

The posts written are from those involved. They are scared because attention ends up drawing concern, despite what the findings currently stand as. I have known Jeff Bell 20 years and he is a crooked, corrupt back stabber that has some deep ties in the area (if you know what I mean). Whatever you do, don't stop because he and the others are worried. I do believe this will be reinvestigated OR there will be outside help SOON! :snicker:

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Quote Originally Posted by Moca Browne
    Steve,

The posts written are from those involved. They are scared because attention ends up drawing concern, despite what the findings currently stand as. I have known Jeff Bell 20 years and he is a crooked, corrupt back stabber that has some deep ties in the area (if you know what I mean). Whatever you do, don't stop because he and the others are worried. I do believe this will be reinvestigated OR there will be outside help SOON! :snicker:
    Thanks to the above posters: Steve Esdale, the Skeptic & Moca Browne. Steve, I had never heard that story before. Interesting, but think about it, someone calls a Sheriff asking him to call a third party about a closed investigation. I can envision many problems with such a call. First, how does the Sheriff know the authenticity of the party asking? Or the party to whom he's tasked with calling? Second, how does he reconcile what he's hearing from someone who could be an imposter with findings of the closed investigation? Next question is: Given such claims, Is it wise for the Sheriff to divert resources?

Now, you know, Steve, I'm in your corner, but we have to be realistic as to the process back to justice. Understand that Sheriff Knight came on board later. To assume he's part of the ongoing cover-up is fraught with error. We need to get to the bottom of the SSO moving forces behind the cover-up. We know one is Major Hoffman, for sure, because we've witnessed him in action. Yesterday you learned that Major Bell did not close the investigation nor does he have current jurisdiction.

In my view, the other two posters raise relevant points. The skeptic raises new technology and what it can make out of allegedly innocent audio. In other words, am I doing the equivalent with audio to Photo Shopped pictures? The 2nd poster catches on to what we've known all along; some of the defensive posts are actually written by the killer, Amurrio, and others within her circle of influence.

Tackling the skeptic's comments, first consider who is sabotaging the audio? We know, certain SSO forces sabotaged the 911 recording. On Steve's side, you have the nation's top experts trying to work through the interference to uncover intelligibility buried underneath. The five different audio companies, not including me, all worked independently and came to the same conclusions. Their versions of the recording are similar, with Arlo West's transcripted version being the best.

Now let me elucidate on my work. A lifelong audio buff, I put Arlo West's masterpiece together with my work for purposes of reference. You're not going to hear my clips with the same clarity, but you can gain context from the SSO sullied recordings as worked by the experts. We can also post SSO's recording. However, SSO-powers-that-be need to specify which 911 version we should post. So we need this information from SSO to show that all the audio work is consistent.

No one was more surprised than I when spectral subtraction applied to the last "Give Up" came up with Murray's last, likely cough. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. From nothing, that cough popped out by chance.

Two evidentiary proofs of my work: 1) Given a walk through of my technique, the clean-up is entirely repeatable. And I'm ready to duplicate the technique in a video deposition for anyone who wishes or before a court of law. Maybe I should draw up an Affidavit, so my work falls under penalties of perjury to show my good faith. I think I'll do just this, because, Leo's, you're getting the real deal from me.

Steve, when you post URL's, use the codes above, so your links come up clickable.

Here's my work again. Note I removed a period of relative silence (est. 3 seconds) between wooosssshhh woooossshhhh and "Give Up." Also, for full reference the West transcripted version is embedded below.
    http://bobsherintalent.ihoststudio.c...gh3repeats.mp3

Slowed by 50%
    http://bobsherintalent.ihoststudio.c...ercent3rep.mp3
    [youtube:212b0glf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itcMHFyYei4[/youtube:212b0glf]

Re: Knight promotes leader of Steve Esdale's conspiracy case

Wholly new clip proving Murray was alive when Amurrio assured 911 "he's totally gone," "not breathing." Please see thread called "Honestly, is it Mia Amor or Give up?"

Let's assume what you're saying is true, which we deny, the revealing clips just coming to light have not yet been visited on the Sheriff or any law enforcement. One of our ways of distribution is here through Leo, so I appreciate all posts dealing with the subject-matter, pro and con. Not the taunting but the legitimate posts.

It affords the chance to answer each, which is one step closer to closing the dialogue and turning it all over to law enforcement. And we do have a direct, mandatory channel through the Division of Administrative Hearing under F.S. 120.54, a rule challenge. I know Kurt is putting his thinking cap on now because a rule challenge is complex law and, though unfamiliar with rule challenges, Kurt is among the best of Florida Bar members. However, I've done it before. And I've won two. Please feel free to ask for the citations, if interested.

Here's the most utilized audio expert by the U.S. Government in high visibility cases, Paul Ginsberg, who said of this case: "I hear a dead man talking." But due to machinations at SSO, he didn't hear it right away, as he explains in this clip:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Jj8iNSLeXQ

Thank all you Leos for challenging the evidence. Most certainly we appreciate your challenges, the same as will occur in the Court room, which brings me to a fresh, stunning subject.

Amurrio started her call off by screaming hysterically that Murray was having a heart attack, a ploy to divert attention from the true cause of death: suffocation. And as we've related, Murray's blue face was the give-away to his respiratory failure, which we surmise was brought on by the Corazol Lethal ****tail and a heavy foot that we can hear. Amurro also insisted from the start that Murray was "totally gone," "not breathing."

To counteract those claims, we examined about 1 minute of audio, from 2 minutes 5 seconds to 3 minutes two seconds. We're not pruning anything this time, but you must pay close attention. Because right away a transient came over the recording (remember those destructive thuds), tipping us off that this section was sabotaged to disguise the action.

What was the action? The sabotage was aimed at the destruction of Murray's conversation in the background with Amurrio. A few caveats are in order: This is not the clear recording you're used to hearing from me, rather I had to reach way, way down to catch the evidence. Accordingly, no one is going to ferret out everything or even most. But you will hear Murray mumbling in the background. Only those with superior hearing are going to hear Murray toward the end: "You said you were going to get me an ambulance. Is that what you were going to get me?"

What everyone will clearly hear is Amurrio's answer: "Yes." Thus, even if you don't hear Murray, you will hear Maria's answer "Yes," which is conclusive that she was answering an alive Murray at the time. So much for Amurrio's reports of a "totally gone," "not breathing" Murray.

While you will hear background conversation with Murray, you won't be able to make out his words, except just before Amurrio answers with "Yes." It is not easy to spot, so perhaps you need a time or two to fix your mind on it. The recording, a minute long, automatically repeats.
    http://BobSherin.wix.com/911audio

Here I'm asking you to listen to a minute of very, difficult audio, and I don't want to lose your attention. We truly appreciate the new cooperative course of dealing and assure all Leo's we'll keep the threads to a minimum and continue the kind of dialogue that makes these threads now popular.

Again use West's transcripted version for complete context.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itcMHFyYei4

Post Re: Knight promotes leader of Steve Esdale's conspiracy case

I'm with Steve and Bob. Quoting what they said, "Let's take armed action against SSO"

Steve I know you own assault weapons, now use them! I'm sure Bob and his militia friends are ready for armed action!

Why, fellow Leo, post pure fiction and throw the Board off the trail of a killer? How can I minimize my posts when defamation is permitted by the anonymous?

From our initiated thread, "Leading a Conspiracy against the Government is Illegal,"

Let no one take recourse to violence. Leo's are dedicated law enforcement with families who deserve respect. Stereo-typing all with one brush is folly. Work within the system, never outside it.

Placing my name in the same thread as militias is out and out defeamation. The only military I served in was the U.S. Army during the Viet Nam era. The several threads tying me to militias are brazen attempts to discredit and proof that the facts presented in Cohen, Murder One are unassailable. Otherwise, in place of personal attacks, those facts would be rebutted.

You see, good Leo's, this is the way the Cohen case has gone from the start. Amurrio has engaged in Influence peddling, campaign contributions, sex, arson and for added measure, character assassination. Once a crackerjack confidential informant for DEA, Amurrio knows the whole cloak and dagger routine.

[quote=case is closed][quote="::OH:::":x522w20e]

[quote="Nolan Peterson, News Editor":x522w20e]Promoted to the rank of Major were Capt. Jeff Bell.... [/quote]
    Hey Steve Esdale and Bob Sherin[b]: Sheriff Tom Knight promoted Jeff Bell to major.[/b] The man who was in charge of your conspiracy allegations is prommoted -- again. :snicker:

[url="http://www.yourobserver.com/news/sarasota/News/0228201432605/Sheriffs-Office-announces-promotions"]http://www.yourobserver.com/news/saraso ... promotions[/url]

Would you like to thank Sheriff Tom Knight now -- or later? :devil:[/quote:x522w20e]
    Mr. Bob Sherin and Mr. Steve Esdale,

Major Jeff Bell was the supervisor-of-detectives. With his approval, authority, experience and authorization, the case was closed. You are duty-bound to accept his decision on the case. No one will listen to you.[/quote:x522w20e]

The day this was posted, 3/6/14, I called SSO at 2;15pm and asked to speak with Jeff Bell. The operator transferred me and the person who answered the phone said "Jail". I then asked to speak with Jeff Bell. I was told he was not in and would be back shortly. The person who answered the phone gave me his direct number. 941-861-4102. At 2:45pm, I called Bell's direct number and he answered, "Major Bell".

I said to him, this is Steve Esdale and he replied, "Hey Steve". I told him I saw the posting in which it stated that it was your decision and authorization to close my father's case. He replied, "That is not True". I immediately stated to him, "Look you hate me and I hate you, but a human being was murdered, and a killer has escaped justice". I asked him in the name of justice to please send the proper version of the 911 call to the FBI and request a second examination so justice can be served".

Bell replied to me, " Steve, I cannot help you, it is out of my hands". "I am in charge of the prison now". He went on to say, "At the time I was involved in your father's case, there was no evidence of murder and the recording I listened to, I did not hear anything suspicious". He said to me, "I cannot say for certain that she did not kill your Dad," and reiterated "At the time I was involved there was no evidence which pointed to a murder". I said to Bell, "You are now high up in the chain of command at SSO and a murderer has not been brought to justice". I said to him, "Why can't you fix your mistake and allow my family closure?" I said to him how would you feel if you had a recording of your father tortured and murdered?" Bell replied, "I wish I could help you but I can't". Bell said to me, "The help you need is not going to come from SSO" Bell than said to me,"I have someone sitting in front of me", and the call was terminated at 2:50pm.

A factual, "you are there" report, debunking Amurrio's refrain, "listen to Major Bell." What else will she charge?

I needn't ask, because the next post had you, Steve, and I toting assault rifles, which is completely contrary to our personalities and lives. I know these law enforcement people do not buy into the defamation. And as for "no one is listening," activity on this Board belies that statement. These threads are getting good readership.

Steve, I'm ready to pursue our F.S. 120.54 remedy with the Division of Administrative Hearings ("DOAH"), which, hopefully, will issue an obligatory order to the inferior agencies. The more I contemplate this, the more I see, the DOAH road should have been taken long ago.

With your approval, we'll do it.

Honestly, does anyone believe that Amurrio did not know how to do CPR? She faked not knowing how to do CPR during the 911 call.
    See Video Deposition where Amurrio admits to graduating nursing school.
    [youtube:1gqs6g7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S0G0853chA&list=UUBLWw9TcbaINE8BeB53p63w[/youtube:1gqs6g7o]
    [youtube:1gqs6g7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itcMHFyYei4[/youtube:1gqs6g7o]

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast