Posts Related To Bob Sherin & Steve Esdale Death Questions - Page 4
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Re: Amurrio Cover-Up Continues on LEO

Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida, (305) 767-1932, BobSherin@gmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Did you ever consider that when she says "give up" as your expert claims is on the tape, she actually means "I give up," because she was not able move the victim while attempting CPR? I'm sorry, but I don't buy your story.
    Everyone is entitled to an opinion, of course; however, please reconcile for me, a definite Amurrio statement at the crime scene. She had maintained throughout the 911 call that Murray "wasn't breathing,' "was totally gone," but toward the end she says "Yes." Who was she answering and what was he saying?

You need great ears to hear Murray say: "You had said you were going to get me an ambulance [17 minute before]. Is that what you were going to get me?"

"Yes," exclaimed Amurrio.

http://bobsherintalent.ihoststudio.c...ManTalking.wav

SSO did quite a job of burying that audio, but I've rescued it for keen listeners. However, those at the call center heard Murray's cry for an ambulance clearly. A second 911 operator who had plugged into the call, Lynn Billings (still employed by SSO) heard Murray calling for an ambulance. Here's her statement in audio:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL3EMhcKdZk

Leo's, please realize that, with the FBI led into the cover-up by SSO at the time, this was a last ditch effort by Murray's Son to ferret out the truth. Please view it in the same light as you would, law enforcement seeking evidence over the telephone.

The FBI received from SSO the worst cassette recording that couldn't possibly be deciphered and never interviewed Amurrio. So much for the FBI investigation. At the time, they had been pulled into the thin blue line.

No longer. Because this is only one case in much-publicized SSO corruption, the FBI today is casting a wide net and quietly amassing evidence. My posts here are designed to become a part of that law enforcement effort, because, good Leo's, you'll find my evidence, total and unimpeachable.

If you play the 911 tape backwards you can hear "Miami Boob Sherin give up". I think your Ham Operator friends have you pegged.

Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida, (305) 767-1932
    Quote Originally Posted by K1Man
    If you play the 911 tape backwards you can hear "Miami Boob Sherin give up". I think your Ham Operator friends have you pegged.
    To all Good Leos,

Busy with a passion for investigative, homicide journalism, together with my current profession in law, I haven't been on ham radio for several years.

With one of the best stations in the hobby back then, I was "a public figure" on 20 meter SSB. As such, I took my lumps, sure, overwhelmingly offset by maximum plaudits for societal interest and integrity. And I was widely published on the subject, including in the Miami Herald.

Let me add, if you hear, "Give up," as you write, you're disregarding a murder for a tasteless stab at humor. We're talking 1st degree murder, no joke at all.

So what is your point? Is defamation all you have to offer? Please meet the evidence, if you will, and I'll be pleased to share a productive exchange.

Guest wrote:
    Did you ever consider that when she says "give up" as your expert claims is on the tape, she actually means "I give up," because she was not able move the victim while attempting CPR? I'm sorry, but I don't buy your story.

Quote Originally Posted by GET UP
    I thought she was saying "get up" not give up.

Your theory is contradicted by Amurrio's own words. When instructed to push him on the floor, she says: "I'll try," then, returning, she confirms she did it.

So, pray tell, where does "I give up," enter your picture, because, during the entire call, she never said to Barrett that she had given up on anything. As to CPR, why was he found on his stomach with footprints on his back? How do you account for that?

As for "Get Up," does it really make sense to you that she's telling someone she says is not breathing, not talking and totally gone to "Get Up."

She didn't acknowledge to 911 that she was saying anything, although two operators heard her voice and could make out what she was saying, which wasn't "Get Up."

More, the audio I've rescued thunders through so clearly with "Give Up" that no serious listener disputes it.

Good Leo's, I don't mind going back and forth, but why are law enforcement people here making inane and defamatory comments that do not fit the factual pattern? I'm here to discuss Murder One with involved, dedicated law enforcement -- not jerks.

Jerks only fulfill Sheriff Knight's express opinion about this Leo Board. Posters in this thread, please up the level to productivity in law enforcement.

Most of the people who post here are not deputies.

It is a public board, so people like you post crap on here all the time.

When you claim the SSO intentionally altered the tape and intentionally covered up a murder, your story loses creditability in my book.

Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida, (305) 767-1932, Bob Sherin@gmail.com
    Guest » 02/09/14 17:48:08

When you claim the SSO intentionally altered the tape and intentionally covered up a murder, your story loses creditability in my book.
    Good point. I don't want to turn anyone off by being over-broad. Thank you. I'll jump to it with your next post.

I think I know what you're getting at: Everyone in the organization cannot be included.

However, by broad brushing it, I mean to say those in control of facets of the case: Balkwell, his successor with inside knowldge and failing to act, Sheriff Knight, certainly Major Hoffman, who collaborated in the 911 cover-up, Detective Halisey, who altered the time line, and the one who gets all that good and valuable consideration whose name rhymes with tell.

Job security of the 911 operators was threatened if they spilled the beans. So, I understand under an unjust employment situation, what can LEO's with integrity do? Please, if you will, help me frame my issue better, as you understand to whom I'm referring.

I have the utmost respect for honorable, hard working Leo's who are thwarted from acting. This on top of a stressful job takes my hat off to you all.

So please assist me in addressing those responsible with a grouping name. What should it be? Thanking you for an insightful post and looking forward to your response.

Good people, Now the board is lighting up with sense. This post particularly is insightful. I'm already awaiting a response on my last, because perhaps I'm being over-broad in referring to all of SSO. Maybe there's a better way.

As for the insight furnished below, Hoffman has no grounds for anger on the disk situation. I was actually there during that 14 hour stretch when Bill Tidwell found all the records on the day of the murder erased from the Dictaphone disk.

Hoffman started by presenting us with a 2nd floor room shorn of keyboard, screen and mouse. When we gathered the equipment from outside, he did not have the pass word, which meant he expected us to be stymied. So, he called in the pass word custodian from the next room and we proceeded.

Hoffman's involvement doesn't end there. In the face of a public records request by an Orlando newspaper and two court orders, Hoffman had the disk scrubbed clean and sent it packing. So I wonder, what is Kurt's beef.

To meet the man, one wouldn't get the impression to which I ultimately came. I found him brilliant, knowledgeable and likable, that is, until I saw his subsequent action.

Guest below, please consider the following Affidavit from SSO retired homicide investigator and Dictaphone tech. for SSO, who investigated the January 13, 2003 records on the disk. His Affidavit tells quite a story of falsehoods and fabrications to justify the degraded audio.

First, if you haven't heard it, let me give you what I rescued from the SSO audio graveyard:

http://bobsherintalent.ihoststudio.c...dio/GiveUp.wav

Now here's Gary's analysis of the 911 situation, where the hard evidence lies.

http://www.cohenmurder.com/uploads/T...idavit0001.pdf

Most of the people who post here are not deputies.

It is a public board, so people like you post crap on here all the time.
    I was present when the case went down. It was not assigned to me, but i was present (in the bay). While I completely disagree with Bob and Steve, I also think it is irresponsible to not reopen the case to have the body exhumed and examined for traces of the illegal drug. The worst that can happen is that no drug traces are found and the case goes no further. However, when the former medical examiner says the body should be exhumed (now that he knows about the illegal drug) -- and when we refuse to reopen it -- it looks suspicious. Why not dot every I and cross every T before calling it quits?

Answer : Because pride is involved and feathers were ruffled. Now its a grudge fest instead of a professional endeavor to follow every lead. We follow 10, 20 and 30 year old leads in other cases-- why not this one? Because some people are angry.

I was also present when Steve left all those nasty phone messages for Hallisey. Thats probably what started the grudge fest (tit for tat). Now everybody is involved and everybody has a grudge in the tit for tat fiasco, to include:
    - Hoffman- angry about destruction allegation
    - Burns- angry and disgusted about everything
    - Knight- tasted the koolaide and is angry about inquiries from the governors office
    - etc- pride instead of professionalism

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sherin
    Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida, (305) 767-1932
    Quote Originally Posted by K1Man
    To all Good Leos,

Busy with a passion for investigative, homicide journalism, together with my current profession in law, I haven't been on ham radio for several years.

With one of the best stations in the hobby back then, I was "a public figure" on 20 meter SSB. As such, I took my lumps, sure, overwhelmingly offset by maximum plaudits for societal interest and integrity. And I was widely published on the subject, including in the Miami Herald.

Let me add, if you hear, "Give up," as you write, you're disregarding a murder for a tasteless stab at humor. We're talking 1st degree murder, no joke at all.

So what is your point? Is defamation all you have to offer? Please meet the evidence, if you will, and I'll be pleased to share a productive exchange.
    Miami Boob Sherin,
    There is no case. There is no conspiracy. The only person who needs to "Give Up" is Miami Boob Sherin. The only defamation is you being listed as Road Patrol on Leo Affairs when you are not in Law Enforcement or even affiliated to a Law Enforcement Agency. You even say that you are not a lawyer. I am not sure you can even consider yourself a glorified court reporter/legal secretary. Don't you have to take dictation somewhere else? Why don't you fire up the old ham radio and take your case up on the air?

Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida, (305) 767-1932, BobSherin@Gmail
    by S-109 » 02/09/14 19:36:32

Miami Boob Sherin,
    There is no case. There is no conspiracy. The only person who needs to "Give Up" is Miami Boob Sherin. The only defamation is you being listed as Road Patrol on Leo Affairs when you are not in Law Enforcement or even affiliated to a Law Enforcement Agency. You even say that you are not a lawyer. I am not sure you can even consider yourself a glorified court reporter/legal secretary. Don't you have to take dictation somewhere else? Why don't you fire up the old ham radio and take your case up on the air?
    A bit of reading comprehension goes a long way. You've already read, I did not assign Road Patrol to myself; it came automatically with membership in Leo. If I knew how to change it, I would.

As to the rest of your nonsense, I'm the one who in 1976 singlehandedly pursued, tried and won the case against the then-custom software tax being collected by the Dept. of Revenue in the State of Florida.

Like proving how many angels can dance on the head of a pin, I proved custom software was intangible, falling outside the taxing law. After the trial and final order, I appeared before the Cabinet, where Governor Askew and his Cabinet treated me respectfully and made the tax exemption official in Florida. Today, it remains the status quo.

The State of Florida issued millions of dollars in refunds. This feat was accomplished in 1976 when I was relatively young. The case was widely covered by the press, including an article in the Miami Herald: "Taking on Government and Winning."

It would be the start of many causes and cases of first impression. Many lawyers never achieve such a result in a lifetime of practice. Take a look for yourself, but I'm afraid it may be over your head.

https://www.doah.state.fl.us/ROS/1976/76001475.PDF

Need I ballyhoo legal achievements further? I think not.

Although not licensed and working under a member of the Florida Bar, I nonetheless am valued as key in our law firm with the title of Senior Paralegal. But please, your continuing attempt at defamation is wasting time, because I've got a stellar record when it comes to social justice.

How's your reading comprehension? Bill Tidwell's statement, which was an Affidavit I'll soon present in that form.

http://cohenmurder.com/uploads/Tidwe...eltion0001.pdf

Then please meet me on factual grounds: The 911 Audio rescued presented here for all to see and hear, the sabotage of that audio, as described in detail by Bill Tidwell above, the finding of Corazol, Indocin and Percodan, which SSO first chalked up falsely to Murray's doctor, who said he did not write the prescriptions and had never heard of Corazol, the Marriage consummated 3 weeks after Murray's death, the million dollar estate awarded unjustly to Amurrio, the two different timelines, the false one developed by Detective Hallisey which was debunked by 2 witness and the official time of the 991 call: 5:58 PM. Hallisey had the time line starting 20 minutes early, urging a neighbor to shift her testimony back as to when she spotted Murray at his mailbox.

The resurrected data in the 911 call furnishes direct proof of Murder 1. Add other evidence like the lethal ****tail et al. and you've got more evidence than most prosecutors have in many successes. No conspiracy, huh? Try to absorb some integrity to view the undeniable evidence without bias.

You're wasting everyone's time. But the previous two posters made sense. I'd love to hear more enlightening detail from those two.

Do you understand spoken English? This is proof positive of Murder One, disregarded by the powers that be at SSO. This recording, which slices through your childish rhetoric, is unambiguous.

http://bobsherintalent.ihoststudio.c...dio/GiveUp.wav

Unless you step up to the factual, henceforth, you'll be writing away to yourself, because unless you turn on your intellect, I'm not going to respond to your non-nonsensical repetitions. Yours is the traditional tactic of trying to get a leg up through defamatory repetition, deflecting us from the material issues.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast