Posts Related To Bob Sherin & Steve Esdale Death Questions - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: Murray Cohen's Marriage 1 Month after Death

Good Leos,

Have been working nonstop to make http://911Audio.us conclusive as to the murder of Murray Cohen January 13, 2003 at 4919 Commonwealth on Siesta Key. The audio page has been rearranged in chronological order, showing that a "totally gone" Murray was conversing with Amurrio past 5 minutes into the 911 recording, suffocated seconds before fire rescue arrived.

The thuds gave spectral subtraction quite a problem in uncovering the essence, but I believe grandmothers and grandfathers, like me, can hear the murder go down. There's no question that SSO, with point man then-Captain Kurt Hoffman in control, sabotaged the 911 recording to protect Amurrio. Then, of course, he was promoted to Major. Only in Sarasota.

The poison page, if you haven't read it, will inform you of the lethal ****tail: Indocin, Percodan & the most deadly, Corazol, with Amurrio's first dosage in La Paz, Bolivia, then the coup de gras 3 weeks later in Sarasota, a period of maximum lethality for the rat poison.

Work on the new summary page is topping out the site. All that needs to be added are links we have to proof positive that protection by the thin blue line reached from SSO to FDLE to the governor's office. Overwhelming evidence exists for the prosecution of Maria Amurrio. Imagine how you'd feel, if it were your family? Given the corruption investigation, this surely rates as number 1, warranting its scrutiny.

Posts, such as mine with full identification, enable Amurrio, if innocent, to sue me for defamation. The absence of such a suit should prove to everyone that truth is not on Amurrio's side. Her nasty words to discredit the bona fide case and her warning that LEO's will protect law enforcement, even in cases of homicide, will prove to be wrong, as the winds of change have genuinely hit this board.

Thank you all for freedom of expression, because without it only corruption will survive.

Bob Sherin
    Miami, Florida
    (305) 767-1932

Thanks so much for probing, because every investigation needs this.

Now to the Murray Cohen/Maria Amurrio marriage on Feb. 7, 2003: The "Formulario De Legalizaciones" number 63414 was granted by the "Corte Nacional Electoral Registro Civil Bolivia" on "07 de Febrero de 2003," which made the marriage an official, legally-binding marriage. Prior thereto, Maria had the traditional church ceremony, which doesn't constitute legal marriage in Bolivia.

You can find a copy of the actual certificate on http://911Audio.us on the page entitled "Poisoning Murray." You'll have to scroll down to the end of the page, but it's there for all to see.

3 weeks is more accurate than a month for purposes of the juxtaposition of Murray's death and phony marriage. You'd think, besides the will, this would be the first consideration for a probate judge in deciding Murray's estate. Not in Sarasota, unfortunately, where corruption festers in all its institutions with which I'm familiar. And by this, I'm not aiming at honest Leo's, whose job is essential, exacting its toll in stress. Nor other honest agencies and folks in Sarasota. Folks there -- not all, of course -- express a pervasive feeling of injustice.

Had the "Corte Nacional Electoral Registro Civil Bolivia" known Murray was dead, it never would have issued an official certificate of marriage. You'll read about the two-steps of marriage in Bolivia, culminating in legal marriage on my page "Poisoning Murray." It's a fascinating story.

I encourage everyone to fire away, because only through the refining fires can truth emerge.

Bob Sherin
    Miami, Florida

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sso
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly net
    Your posting on the perfect site. You and Esdale a couple nuts who fit in perfectly with the nuts , trolls and turds who are frwequent flyers here and on the Herald Trib forum. All for one and one for all.
    And you read and post your more than they do. What does that make you? :snicker:
    The answer is: Authoritative facts. What good are they without publication, which gives us all the fountain of knowledge?

Ms. Amurrio, most Leo's here can see right through your posting duo with one of your paramours whose name rhymes with tell.

Please challenge me on factual grounds, as you once did in this very forum about different grades of poison. Then, you acted the part of a knowledgeable woman with important information to share.

Anyone wishing to read that long repartee between Amurrio and me can put Esdale in your Leo search and voila. We've identified Amurrio as the poster, because only she had correct, inside knowledge that Steve Esdale didn't possess at the time.

Bob Sherin
    Miami, Florida
    (305) 767-1932

Unhappy Re: Murray Cohen's Marriage 1 Month after Death

Mr. Bob Sherin,

Who are you in relation to Steve Esdale? And why are you posting on this particular case? This will probably be my first and last post on this thread because I don't want to get involved. However, I found this youtube video at your website and was just curious why you are getting involved in this case:

[youtube:2uzs89ow]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0GmdWu0yIc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube:2uzs89ow]

Quote Originally Posted by Retired jailer
    Chris Hallisey,
    Can you please explain why you keep covering for JB. He did nothing to help you when you were getting canned. Why do you still protect him? When you were in the jail you were a man of honor and integrity. You know this investigation was screwed up from the beginning. Please come forward and tell the truth. When it eventually comes out, and it will, the SSO and JB will put all the blame on you so you might as well come clean now. When you go through 12 step addiction programs one of the steps is to make amends to the ones you have hurt. Make amends to Murray Cohen and his family. You will never be free of this. It will haunt your conscience forever!
    I' cannot be 100% certain, but I believe Hallisey altered the time line by 20 minutes and tried to persuade witnesses to vouch for it. Someone at SSO did. Chris -- or anyone else, please address the two different time lines. I' surely want to be correct in everything posted. If not Leo's, weigh in. Let me have the truth.

How can a timeline fail the 911 call at 5:58 PM by 20 minutes? And does anyone know who erased the Dictaphone evidence? We know Major Hoffman collaborated, but I doubt he was the one who got in there and actually deleted all the 911 calls for that particular day.

If Murray Cohen's murder weren't so agonizing, pathos can be turned to bathos in the following scene with corroborating video at the bottom. You know, it's that duality of tragedy and comedy laid down in Ancient Greece, where a tragedy can be laughable.

Scene: Well after 5 minutes into the 911 call, Amurrio insisted "he's not breathing," "he's totally gone," her steadfast refrain.

Meanwhile, Murray, having requested an ambulance 20 minutes before Amurrio picked up the phone, was struggling to breath. At death's door, he was lapsing in and out of consciousness. We know this because we can hear him talking lightly in the recording.

We can hear Amurrio acknowledging him at least once with "Yes." This was after Murray can be heard saying: "You had said you were going to get me an ambulance. Is that what you were going to get me?"

Believing that she was a master of the mysterious rat poison, Corazol, Amurrio counted Murray out but destiny. surprisingly, intervened. Her tension in the recording is palpable. Fire rescue was about to arrive.

Tasked with doing mouth-to-mouth, she interrupted 911 before receiving her instructions. "Wait a minute." she said and dropped the phone.

At the bedroom, crime scene 17 feet away between a rock and a hard place, Amurrio, sounding frozen with fear, yelled at Murray twice: "Give up." And you can clearly hear this on my Audio page, evidenced also in the video below.

Sensitive ears can also hear air escaping Murray's lungs, like the sound of quickly collapsing bellow, as Amurrio stomped on his back, leaving marks. Murray would be found on his stomach.

It's all reported by an audio expert noted for his work on Wako. He's Paul Ginsberg and this is his take on the scene. His short video embedded below. You be the judge. Please tell me Leo's, how can such a crime be ignored -- 11 years and counting?

Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida (305) 767-1932

p.s. If you have trouble seeing, go to: http://youtu.be/VKkqT3qQLe8 .

Code:
    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VKkqT3qQLe8?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sherin, Miami, FL, (305) 767-1932

Beautiful use of html. I can learn lots from you.

As to your question, I was raised to value social justice. Several years ago, I self-published a book called "Justice Disrobed," focusing on corruption in our Florida Courts (now out of print and no longer for sale).

Naturally, Steve's story and the Sarasota Circuit Court, Probate Division, drew my attention. I covered his story closely, attending court over there frequently until I got too disgusted to step another foot in the contaminated, Sarasota Courthouse.

Steve Esdale's probate was so obviously rigged that it was never any secret. I sure hope the corruption investigation probes the judiciary over there deeply. Again, I understand there are honorable folks in the judiciary too.

Ever since, I've followed the Murray Cohen murder, determined to get justice for the decedent and his family. I was raised as a Jew to never, ever turn away from anyone's injustice.

For a deeper read, please go to http://SunshinePress.us .

Thanks for asking, not to speak of that huge picture.

quote="just.curious"]

Mr. Bob Sherin,

Who are you in relation to Steve Esdale? And why are you posting on this particular case? This will probably be my first and last post on this thread because I don't want to get involved. However, I found this youtube video at your website and was just curious why you are getting involved in this case:

[youtube:2v3kw7z2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0GmdWu0yIc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube:2v3kw7z2]
    [/quote]

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Bob Sherin, Miami, FL (305) 767-1932
    Good Leo's,

The two timelines have been under investigation throughout the wee hours. Yes, it was Chris Hallesey who deliberately altered the time line to prop up Amurrio's defense, as reported in the video below.

Was it done under the direction of Amurrio's Paramour, Jeff Bell, whom we suspect still has custody of the pristine DVD from the sabotaged Dictaphone system? It strains credulity to think Major Hoffman would consider such an act, because of risk to career. And please note, while circumstantial evidence points to the above, I cannot be at all sure.

To be sure, however, Bell is different than Hoffman. Taking risks at SSO explains Bell's subsequent, mental breakdown. For good and valuable consideration, Bell appears to have been doing Amurrio's bidding from the start. His mens rea would explain out-of-control drinking.

At present we can't be sure, but based on subsequent conduct, we believe Jeff Bell is the one who scrubbed the Dictaphone disk clean that day, again for good and valuable consideration.

He may still have custody of the pristine DVD back-up and would do well to turn it over at once. There comes a time when the good and valuable consideration faces off with the risks of conspiracy, either before, during and/or after the fact.

If I'm off-base, please fire away! Am open to enlightenment, additions, corrections and deletions included. With my presence, I aim to be educated and to present material evidence you won't find anywhere else in the Murray Cohen murder.

Now SSO Leo's with integrity & others, here's the Hallesey altered timeline covered in the video below.

[youtube:12gwghnu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyyk-PIbu-o[/youtube:12gwghnu]]

I could not delete this message, which was excess. Don't miss the above message, which is crucial.

For the love of christ moderator can you not block Murray Cohen, Bob Sherin and their band of merry nutballs from coming on this site?

All of you go take your meds and find something else to focus your manic behavior on

It is all old news that everyone has heard over and over. Go Away.

Bob Sherin, Miami, FL (305) 767-1932
    Quote Originally Posted by 1oldtimer
    For the love of christ moderator can you not block Murray Cohen, Bob Sherin and their band of merry nutballs from coming on this site?

All of you go take your meds and find something else to focus your manic behavior on

It is all old news that everyone has heard over and over. Go Away.
    Only you, Ms. Amurrio, think the Cohen murder is old news.

And at the end of this post, Audio Expert West's beautiful recording will be available to all Leo's, along with a transcript of what he hears going down at 4919 Commonwealth on the day of Murray's murder.

Remember, West is an expert on audio. He can hear sounds most of us can't. Lawyers are Officers of the Court; Audio Experts are Officers of Contaminated 911 Recordings, so maximum probative value should attach.

If you think, this recording & transcript are old news, you're not functioning with American values. No statute of limitation attaches to wrongful death in Florida's civil code nor to 1st degree murder in our criminal code. The issue is all about social justice, as American as apple pie.

Improvements in high-tech have at last unmasked the grisly crime & today's investigation of SSO has changed your surroundings. No longer are you the omnipotent wheeler & dealer, using your feminine wiles and connections to accumulate wealth. Corruption is coming to an end in Sarasota. Integrity is returning.

Please feel free to challenge me on the factual pattern that only you know best. I'm sincerely interested in learning promptly if I'm wrong and where I went wrong, so I can correct the record. I sincerely invite you to weigh in on the facts: Fire away.

If you find this nutty, you've got to be the one. Because only the guilty would have a vested interest in calling a most sane individual "nutty" while you continue to evade prosecution. It will come as surely as the sun rises over Siesta Key.

When you plead “For the love of christ [sic, should be capitalized, Christ] moderator [Give him respect with a capital, Moderator] can you not [Why the negative here?] block Murray Cohen [You're asking to block a dead man?], Bob Sherin and their band of nutballs [sic, "nut balls"] from coming on this site,” you're engaging in censorship. More, your chant is straight-on Marcarthyism, a failed-American approach that I'll explain.

Please refrain from directing your attack at poor, dead Murray, because he no longer can defend himself. As to some band of nut balls, I only see a band of one, which is no band by English definition. Pray tell: Who else are you seeing? Shades of paranoia?

Coming from Bolivia well after the reign of Joseph Raymond "Joe" McCarthy, you wouldn't know the term "Marcarthyism" unless it was explained.

McCarthy was the Republican U.S. Senator from the state of Wisconsin from 1947 until his death in 1957. Beginning in 1950, he made outlandish claims about large numbers of Communists inside the U.S. federal government. Indeed, he saw Commies everywhere.

His activity, hauling celebrities before Congress and brow-beating them relentlessly on TV, tarnished many of Hollywood's best who had no such leaning. Promoting himself, McCarthy's inability to substantiate his claims ultimately resulted in censure by the United States Senate.

Today Marcarthyism speaks to actions like yours: Reckless and unsubstantiated charges that are not grounded in evidence, also public attacks on the character of those holding opposing views.

Come on; this is the land of the free and home of the brave. Our soldiers aren't dying in the Middle East to support a supposition antithetical to our Constitution: First degree murder. They're supporting Leo's, dying to make our country safe. You're on the wrong side of this one, I'm afraid.

Here's an enlightening video, Amurrio's entire 911 call from audio expert, Arlo West, with a fascinating, real-time transcript. West put many hours into this: Don't miss it!

[youtube:3thmq34h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itcMHFyYei4[/youtube:3thmq34h]

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast