Posts Related To Bob Sherin & Steve Esdale Death Questions
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Posts Related To Bob Sherin & Steve Esdale Death Questions

Good Leos,

I owe you all an apology for my post on censorship, because you've carried everything I've posted. Thank you all. I also said I wouldn't be posting here yet that declaration was made, given censorship. Permit me to retract that.

http://911Audio.us is well under way with new, clear, audio evidencing Murray Cohen's murder. The Lethal ****tail: Indocin, Percadan & Corazol is also now recorded in its full breadth. Medically, the ****tail is designed to suffocate (Murray died with a blue face). You'll read how the events surrounding Cohen's death unfolded from the trip to Bolivia in December, 2002 to Murray's death on Siesta Key on January 13, 2003.

The prize of prizes is posted with the story, "Poisoning Murray." And that is the official, Bolivian document evidencing Murray's marriage to Maria on February 7, 2003, about a month after he was murdered. The alleged marriage which wasn't, of course, was Amurrio's ground for inheriting Murray's million-dollar estate and allegedly stealing the rest.

All the so-called reviews, I contend, were cover-ups, because you will find http://911.us is irrebutable.

Bob Sherin
    Miami, Florida

Re: Murray Cohen's Marriage 1 Month after Death

Correction

http://www.911audio.us will get you to the site.

Your posting on the perfect site. You and Esdale a couple nuts who fit in perfectly with the nuts , trolls and turds who are frwequent flyers here and on the Herald Trib forum. All for one and one for all.

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly net
    Your posting on the perfect site. You and Esdale a couple nuts who fit in perfectly with the nuts , trolls and turds who are frwequent flyers here and on the Herald Trib forum. All for one and one for all.
    And you read and post your more than they do. What does that make you? :snicker:

Is this you Bell? You were banging her and out with Bill and Gail. Did you help cover it up?? Its in your blood to do something like that. You are as shady as they come.

Actually, word on the second floor is that Bell is up for promotion to major by Mr. Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Actually, word on the second floor is that Bell is up for promotion to major by Mr. Knight.
    Actually it happened about 5 hours prior to you posted that, genius.

Quote Originally Posted by sso
    And you read and post your more than they do. What does that make you? :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sso
    Leo is the perfect site for posting, because winds of change since our last exchange imbue current law enforcement with integrity. As is law enforcement's mission, Leo's here want to track down every true crime, especially homicide.

New technology has improved the 911 recording 100%, where, you, Ms. Amurrio, can be clearly heard after telling 911 that "He's totally gone," ordering Murray to "Give up." Even grand mothers and grand fathers can hear your repeated "Give up" order. Anyone interested in torpedoing this new evidence must, necessarily, be in the killer's corner, and we think with a degree of certainty, we know two possibilities for your identify: Either Bolivian female or closely connected SSO male whose name rhymes with tell.

Great defense: Call me names, use discrediting English but don't encourage anyone to read and listen to the overwhelming evidence now at http:911Audio.us .

Good Leo's, my site is laid out for brevity and speed of understanding the case. No long, extra information, just the material facts, although you can skip "Web Coverage," because it's old information that won't add much to your understanding today.

Within 30 minutes, clicking across my navigation bar (skip "Web Coverage," you'll know the case cold: Through WTVT and Geraldo, TV reports, a transcript-accompanied 911 recording, audio clips on page 2 of inculpating episodes and "Poisoning Murray," the story that started in La Paz in winter, 2002, where Murray was first poisoned to his final poisoning on January 13, 2003. It may be 11 years but we're coming down to the end game with 911 audio uncovered.

Bob Sherin
    Miami, Florida

Mistake again. Here's the right URL, good Leo's: http://911Audio.us .

My Site is complete but for one more page, which will include summaries of all the confirming reports that a murder went down, including the retired, homicide investigator, Gary Ferguson's Affidavit, the retired, high, FBI, official Casey's report, the renowned, audio expert, Paul Ginsberg, saying, "I hear a dead man talking," the Arlo West, expert, audio recording with simultaneous transcript, the two different timelines, an analysis of Amurrio's contradictory explanations--in her own words, reports from an eye and ear witness & Amurrio's probate, irregularities with the assistance of a coterie of probate judges in the Sarasota Civil Court.

Furthermore, I'll have a detailed account of SSO's odyssey to destroy the original 911 recording, sparked by Tammany Hoffman, then-Captain, now-Major and, unfortunately for the honest folks of Sarasota, soon to be Sheriff.

We actually gained access to the Dictaphone system for a 24 hour stretch with then- Captain Hoffman present, where the Dictaphone expert got as far as finding all calls before and after January 13, 2003 preserved but those on the day of the murder erased.

That was a weird night, because SSO had turned over a computer to us on the 2nd floor stripped of mouse and video display. Fortunately, we had a loyal supporter in Sarasota who retrieved hers. I bought a disk to store what we anticipated finding. It was time to roll; however, then-Captain Hoffman didn't have the pass word. After shuffling around, he brought the pass word custodian in, and we alas made it to the threshold of our project. Ensued a full 24 hours to discover SSO's Dictaphone, disk sabotage.

There's much more, as many of you know. I, for one, made an F.S. 119 request for the recording, went over to fetch it and was offered a cassette tape. How did it ever get from stellar digital to noisy cassette, the same cassette given initially to the FBI? Funny, because that's when the FBI heard "Give up" as "Mi Amor?" There isn't another institution or soul who ever heard it that way. But tampering with 911 audio creates a license for sloppy analysis. We'll explain that too. Protesting enough, we got a digital version filled with audio transients -- low thuds, which evidence tampering with the recording.

Judges and lawyers are officers of the court quite rightly. Audio experts should be the only opinions carrying probative value when 911 audio is used as evidence. What does the State Attorney, SSO or most anyone know about difficult audio unless they're in the business? Why weren't the experts' opinions, all of which coincided, considered by SSO in the homicide or in the probate?

The front page of my Site examines 911 audio, proposing a new, nationwide policy for the consideration of 911 evidence in Court. You will read that audio experts are indispensable to justice. Indeed, the Cohen case is a prime example of why we need such experts: To decipher low-level audio and to discover such sabotage as that committed by SSO in this case. (If anyone in this forum has doubt, my second page of audio clips will promptly erase it.)

My Site is eliciting surprising, international interest. If you haven't read "Poisoning Murray," please go to http://911Audio.us and click on the link.

Thank you,

Bob Sherin
    Miami, Florida

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast