Was she involved in a murder or a natural death?

Talking Was she involved in a murder or a natural death?

Please read this information very carefully. Here is new information at the Herald-Tribune newspaper:

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20 ... estigation

The plot thickens!

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Re: Was she involved in a murder or a natural death?

Irrelevant to Amurrio's murder of Murray Cohen.

Quote Originally Posted by mystery thickens
    Please read this information very carefully. Here is new information at the Herald-Tribune newspaper:

The plot thickens!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sherin
    Irrelevant to Amurrio's murder of Murray Cohen
    Bob Sherin is hijacking and attempting to redirect all threads to the Steven Esdale case. Other murders, rapes, pillaging and plundering are of no interest to Bob Sherin. SSO leoaffairs will be dedicated exclusively to Bob Sherin's interests alone. Please stay away from SSO leoaffairs, unless you are interested in having a conversation with Bob Sherin or Steve Esdale. :shock:

[quote=boobified]
    Quote Originally Posted by mystery thickens

The plot thickens!

[quote="Bob Sherin":3pivllgj]Irrelevant to Amurrio's murder of Murray Cohen[/quote]
    Bob Sherin is hijacking and attempting to redirect all threads to the Steven Esdale case. Other murders, rapes, pillaging and plundering are of no interest to Bob Sherin. SSO leoaffairs will be dedicated exclusively to Bob Sherin's interests alone. Please stay away from SSO leoaffairs, unless you are interested in having a conversation with Bob Sherin or Steve Esdale. :shock:[/quote:3pivllgj]
    My friend, you misinterpret my motive. My posts are simply designed against illegitimate Amurrio posts, i.e. aimed at defamation or distraction.

Murray Cohen could be any man, and I'd be just as concerned. In fact, you'll soon learn of another murder in Sarasota I'm going to take under my wing. Being only one person, having accompanied Steve to the hearings in Sarasota's Injustice Building, I've witnessed his grief. My life has always been involved in justice; however, one person has only the small, vantage point of one. That doesn't speak to my greater desire to change this situation with police agencies away from investigating crimes on a political basis.

Yes, I have a greater agenda at work, a state-wide agenda, and you'll see that in technicolor soon. But please understand each article, each effort, each administrative action, each research effort is a lot for someone who works two jobs, not because I have to, but I like being involved in life. As Chief Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes said, "I was part of the action of my time."

Thanks for your provocative email, hoping that you have your answer. As a kicker to this post, please see [url="http://SunshinePress.us"]http://SunshinePress.us[/url] , the Site of my sold-out book, "Justice Disrobed," and read my motivation there. No different than here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sherin
    Irrelevant to Amurrio's murder of Murray Cohen.
    Thank goodness it is irrelevant! You made it apparent that you don't care about any other actual homicide victim. Especially if it is a LEO.
    By the way, do you think Amurrio even cares about this website. She lost a husband to natural causes. This case is closed. Come to think of it neither does the SHT FBI FDLE SSO SPD FHP Fish and Game ME Office. Any Deputy close to even caring has been driven away by you. Case is closed.

Why is Bob Sherin jumping into this thread to state that a woman getting her throat slit is irrelevant? :roll: Is Sherin a psyco? :roll:

My friend, look at the headline, then look at the post. They don't connect. I'm not stopping anyone from reading anything they want, simply pointing out that the post is extraneous to Amurrio's murder of Murray Cohen.

I hate to cut and past, but this seems to be all over the Board. I recon, it's an attempt by Amurrio to discredit. So, please indulge me in my position

• My friend, you misinterpret my motive. My posts are simply designed against illegitimate Amurrio posts, i.e. aimed at defamation or distraction.

Murray Cohen could be any man, and I'd be just as concerned. In fact, you'll soon learn of another murder in Sarasota I'm going to take under my wing. Being only one person, having accompanied Steve to the hearings in Sarasota's Injustice Building, I've witnessed his grief. My life has always been involved in justice; however, one person has only the small, vantage point of one. That doesn't speak to my greater desire to change this situation with police agencies away from investigating crimes on a political basis.

Yes, I have a greater agenda at work, a state-wide agenda, and you'll see that in technicolor soon. But please understand each article, each effort, each administrative action, each research effort is a lot for someone who works two jobs, not because I have to, but I like being involved in life. As Chief Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes said, "I was part of the action of my time."

Thanks for your provocative email, hoping that you have your answer. As a kicker to this post, please see http://SunshinePress.us , the Site of my sold-out book, "Justice Disrobed," and read my motivation there. No different than here.

Bob Sherin, you went into a thread that was discussing a woman who got her throat slit open by a suspect ----- and you started cutting and pasting all your crap about Steve Esdale. Don't you have any respect for the woman who got her throat slit open? :roll:

Now that's just the crime in Sarasota that I want to join with the Amurrio murder of Cohen before the Division of Administrative Hearings (DOAH) on the Unexpressed, Unlawful Practice of bypassing crimes where there is probable cause. The statute under which these two cases can be brought is section 120.54, Fla.Stats.

Yes, I have as much empathy for that case, since I know something about it, as the Cohen murder. Whoever posted that, thank you. You see, there is more to injustice in Sarasota County than the Cohen murder. There may be others as well, and I'll take them all on as one with respect to the above principle.

Here's a caveat from The Florida Bar: I'm not a member of the Florida Bar, which means I am not a licensed attorney in Florida. However, before DOAH one doesn't need to be a Florida Bar member to represent others.