Bob Sherin's income source

Unhappy Bob Sherin's income source

Bob, your income source is 100% reliant on the government. You get a government paycheck that allows you to surf leoaffairs all day to post your nonsensical nutty conspiratorial crap. If the government were to snip your paycheck, then you'd be totally helpless and you'd have to work all day, instead of leisurely surfing and posting all day at leoaffairs. You are a mentally ill government leach who is using government government money to fund your harassment of SSO employees. :roll:

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Re: Bob Sherin's income source

Look El Sicko, with me, my personal life is an open book, because I have nothing to hide. At 75, I am over-employed as: Senior Paralegal for a local firm (see http://LegalTeam6.com), owner of an Entertainment Company going places (see http://Bazzmatazz.net), author of my second book in progress (for a review of my first please see http://BobSherin.com, cooperating with law enforcement to ferret out low level information from 911 recordings (please see http://911Audio.us), among many other things.

It's true that when this board is going fast and furious, I peek in from my job, sliding in prompt answers. But I'm not on any government subsidy, other than social security, consisting of my own contributions. My life is hardly one of leisure, and I like it this way by choice.

Quote Originally Posted by El Sicko
    Bob, your income source is 100% reliant on the government. You get a government paycheck that allows you to surf leoaffairs all day to post your nonsensical nutty conspiratorial crap. If the government were to snip your paycheck, then you'd be totally helpless and you'd have to work all day, instead of leisurely surfing and posting all day at leoaffairs. You are a mentally ill government leach who is using government government money to fund your harassment of SSO employees. :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sherin
    I'm on one government subsidy (social security).
    Bob, you have no pension. You have no retirement plan. You have no 401k plan. You made NO preparation for old age during your early workable years because you were too busy being a garden variety village idiot. And now you're 100% dependent on a government paycheck (social security) to allow you to surf and post all day. You do not work for MONEY because no one will pay you (for obvious reasons). :roll: How to the sweet government social security teats taste, since you're completely reliant on the government for your existence? :shock:

[quote=gov't leach]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Bob Sherin":1nfgso6h
    Bob, you have no pension. You have no retirement plan. You have no 401k plan. You made NO preparation for old age during your early workable years because you were too busy being a garden variety village idiot. And now you're 100% dependent on a government paycheck (social security) to allow you to surf and post all day. You do not work for MONEY because no one will pay you (for obvious reasons). :roll: How to the sweet government social security teats taste, since you're completely reliant on the government for your existence? :shock:[/quote:1nfgso6h]

More nonsense. If you actually visited the links posted, you'd see my productivity. True, I have no pension but untrue I have no retirement plan. At 75, there's a choice: leisure or productivity.

Let me offer a word to those of you Leo's facing retirement: What you do when you retire will, to a great degree, determine your longevity. Many stop thinking when they retire. Bad choice because of the potential consequence of strokes. Shifting speeds with the brain should be done slowly.

If you haven't thought about what you'd like to do when you retire, you should, because, like moving, retirement without a road map can leave you stranded. I can recall in younger years envisioning retirement on Sanibel Island. With age, however, a change of heart came. How boring that existence would be! Thus, please take your measurements frequently, because yesterday's plan may become today's ship wreck.

My life is wondrous, engaging in everything I love doing, foregoing ham radio on account of longevity. How many more years will grace me with productivity? I view ham radio as a hobby for times when productivity leaves the nest. Stated differently, ham radio is limited to my default.

Think about your future. Is it fishing you like? Seems boring to me but I'm in the minority. People seem to like fishing. Then, there's the attaching boat considerations and all this involves. Maybe it's your cup of tea. Whatever you do, think it through, because your decisions on retirement will chart the future of your mental and physical well-being.

[quote=gov't leach]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Bob Sherin":2kvfhkjt
    Bob, you have no pension. You have no retirement plan. You have no 401k plan. You made NO preparation for old age during your early workable years because you were too busy being a garden variety village idiot. And now you're 100% dependent on a government paycheck (social security) to allow you to surf and post all day. You do not work for MONEY because no one will pay you (for obvious reasons). :roll: How to the sweet government social security teats taste, since you're completely reliant on the government for your existence? :shock:[/quote:2kvfhkjt]

Why are you so worried about what Bob writes on this forum? Why are you spending YOUR time on duty, replying to his threads? Unless it pertains to some involvement you have, you wouldn't care or waste the time to reply! (Unless you are S109 sitting at home). This guy has posted factual information on this site that has obviously struck a nerve with you. Are you so into LEOAFFAIRS that you have to do ANYTHING in your power to convince the MOD to stop his posts/threads?? Something is wrong with you pal! And it doesn't smell good! There are several of you involved in this case: so which one are you that is worried? YOU DO have every reason to worry on this one.... :devil:

Exclamation Re: Bob Sherin's income source

Quote Originally Posted by Si Fie
    This guy has posted factual information on this site that has obviously struck a nerve with you.
    Wrong again, dummy.

This guy has posted factual information.
    The Sarasota Sheriff's Office closed out the case. It's done. It's over.

FDLE closed out the case. It's done. It's over.

The Florida governor closed out the case. It's done. It's over.

The FBI closed out the case. It's done. It's over.

Bob Sherin is a spam artists.

Exclamation Re: Bob Sherin's income source

[quote=Guest]
    This guy has posted factual information on this site that has obviously struck a nerve with you.
    Wrong again, dummy.

Quote Originally Posted by "Si Fie":3euohjyq

Bob Sherin is a spam artists.[/quote:3euohjyq]

show me where the FBI cleared it out. YOU CANT

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Wrong again, dummy.
    MURDER ONE IS NEVER OVER. This is a post which demands a responsible response.

First SSO.

Ponder the headline: "Ex-Sheriff Destroyed Evidence," Herald-Tribune, June 17, 2010. Now the lead: "Former Sheriff Bill Balkwill intentionally deleted files from his work computer -- despite a court order not to -- to hide sensitive documents connected to a $9 million jail contract, a judge ruled this week."

We know, Cohen evidence was destroyed under the same regime. Reconstructing that evidence tells of Murder One, which has no statute of limitation. As legal Counsel, Major Hoffman was as close to the Balkwill case as he was to the damaged 911 recording in the Cohen case. Without considering other vast evidence, the two parallel cases involving destruction of digital evidence tell of a pattern of misconduct and favoritism.

In the jail contract case, Judge Bob Bennett ruled: "The destruction of files subject to production and inspection, both by Balkwill and Moore, cannot be excused. The deletions were intentional and must be viewed as attempts to thwart discovery." What is such conduct legally when it's tied to a criminal investigation? Worse, it's criminal!

Now, concerning the Cohen Case, ask yourself these questions:

• Why SSO had more than one version of the 911 call, by their own admission?
      What other agency has more than one version of a 911 recording?
      Why a police agency would intentionally contaminate a 911 call?
      What accounts for the transients, according to all audio experts, (those are the thuds evidencing destruction of information)?
      Why did Detective Hallisey have two time lines?
      What other police agency has two different timelines for the same crime?
      And why did Detective Hallisey urge witness Tracy Weeks to reconcile the two into one by changing her testimony?
      Why does any competent person hear Amurrio commanding Murray to "Give Up, when she's supposed to be doing mouth-to-mouth on a dead person?
      Why was Murray found on his stomach?
      What accounts for the foot prints on his back?
      Why was Amurrio heard by the experts and most of us with normal hearing, as well as 911 operator Ann Barrett, conversing with a "totally gone" Murray?
      Who else commands a dead person to "Give Up?"
      Why did Major Hoffman lead Esdale on a 16 hour expedition to recover the 911 recording from the Dictaphone disk without pass word, mouse, keyboard or screen present?
      Does this effort to thwart discovery help in getting to the bottom of a crime?
      Why were all 911 calls on January 13, 2003, the day of Murray's murder, deleted from the Dictaphone hard disk while everything else was intact?
      Why, in the face of a Sunshine law request by the Orlando Sentinal and a court order providing for sanctity of the Dictaphone disk, did then-Captain Hoffman send it unilaterally packing?
      Why was Captain Hoffman then promoted to Major?
      How did the Corazol enter the crime scene?
      Why didn't Amurrio fall under suspicion for telling investigators that Murray's New Jersey doctor prescribed the rat poison, Corazol, when, upon contact, the doctor said he had never heard of Corazol?

FDLE did not investigate the Cohen case on its own nor did anyone else from the state or federal government. We know the FBI was furnished the most degraded version of the 911 recording, resulting in a ridiculous finding that "Give Up" was "Mi Amour." Everyone merely reviewed the cover-up furnished by SSO, rubber stamped it and went no further. However, at the time of this writing, the Rick Scott Governorship says it is open to proof of mishandling.

Yet all the audio experts and most people with normal hearing perceive a murder going down in the 911 recording. The FBI's retired Casey finds probable cause for murder. Former SSO Homicide Investigator Gary Ferguson has expressed the opinion, after viewing the crime scene, that this was a murder done for money and greed.

Oh yes, I've missed something. And what about the other mystery vials without markings: Percadan and Indocin? Again unprescribed, these agents have the side effect of shortness of breath. Murray Cohen was found with a blue face, the give-away to respiratory failure. Not the vaunted heart attack with which Amurrio led off the 911 call.

I'm tilting against the winds of "In Cover-Up We Trust," hoping to calm the squall sufficiently to have responsible agencies take a fresh and unbiased view. The killer [with truth on my side, slap me with a defamation suit please] is marshaling her public relations forces to stop an unbiased examination in its tracks.

To this day, the following recording, with 4 repetitions, tells the story of Murder One in graphic audio . And it took the equivalent of NASA to upgrade the damaged recording to its present state.

You can hear Amurrio, tasked with mouth-to-mouth, screaming "Give Up" to Murray, whom she had insisted was "totally gone." Keen ears can hear her stomping on his back, as the sound of wwooossshhh leaves his lungs. Listen with your own ears. You can hear Amurrio murdering Murray. Is this spam? Or is Amurrio spamming you? You decide.

http://bobsherintalent.ihoststudio.c...imesGiveUp.mp3

Please note that two areas of relative silence were removed for purposes of clarity. Want to hear the entire recording and read a transcript of it? Please go to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itcMHFyYei4

You can ballyhoo a cover-up from the smallest agency to the tallest and it will still come out a cover-up. What is needed is government initiative to correct injustice. Members of a family' live their wounded lives without closure. How would you feel? It may take coverage by 60-minutes or a march on the Capitol to get there but get there we will. You can bank on it.

[quote=Bob Sherin]
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by "Si Fie":2ki83vu4
    Wrong again, dummy.
    MURDER ONE IS NEVER OVER. This is a post which demands a responsible response.

First SSO.

Ponder the headline: "Ex-Sheriff Destroyed Evidence," Herald-Tribune, June 17, 2010. Now the lead: "Former Sheriff Bill Balkwill intentionally deleted files from his work computer -- despite a court order not to -- to hide sensitive documents connected to a $9 million jail contract, a judge ruled this week."

We know, Cohen evidence was destroyed under the same regime. Reconstructing that evidence tells of Murder One, which has no statute of limitation. As legal Counsel, Major Hoffman was as close to the Balkwill case as he was to the damaged 911 recording in the Cohen case. Without considering other vast evidence, the two parallel cases involving destruction of digital evidence tell of a pattern of misconduct and favoritism.

In the jail contract case, Judge Bob Bennett ruled: "The destruction of files subject to production and inspection, both by Balkwill and Moore, cannot be excused. The deletions were intentional and must be viewed as attempts to thwart discovery." What is such conduct legally when it's tied to a criminal investigation? Worse, it's criminal!

Now, concerning the Cohen Case, ask yourself these questions:

• Why SSO had more than one version of the 911 call, by their own admission?
      What other agency has more than one version of a 911 recording?
      Why a police agency would intentionally contaminate a 911 call?
      What accounts for the transients, according to all audio experts, (those are the thuds evidencing destruction of information)?
      Why did Detective Hallisey have two time lines?
      What other police agency has two different timelines for the same crime?
      And why did Detective Hallisey urge witness Tracy Weeks to reconcile the two into one by changing her testimony?
      Why does any competent person hear Amurrio commanding Murray to "Give Up," when she's supposed to be doing mouth-to-mouth on a dead person?
      Why was Murray found on his stomach?
      What accounts for the foot prints on his back?
      Why was Amurrio heard by the experts and most of us with normal hearing, as well as 911 operator Ann Barrett, conversing with a "totally gone" Murray?
      Who else commands a dead person to "Give Up"?
      Why did Major Hoffman lead Esdale on a 16 hour expedition to recover the 911 recording from the Dictaphone disk without pass word, mouse, keyboard or screen present?
      Does this effort to thwart discovery help in getting to the bottom of a crime?
      Why were all 911 calls on January 13, 2003, the day of Murray's murder, deleted from the Dictaphone hard disk while everything else was intact?
      Why, in the face of a Sunshine law request by the Orlando Sentinal and a court order providing for sanctity of the Dictaphone disk, did then-Captain Hoffman send it unilaterally packing?
      Why was Captain Hoffman then promoted to Major?
      How did the Corazol enter the crime scene?
      Why didn't Amurrio fall under suspicion for telling investigators that Murray's New Jersey doctor prescribed the rat poison, Corazol, when, upon contact, the doctor said he had never heard of Corazol?

FDLE did not investigate the Cohen case on its own nor did anyone else from the state or federal government. We know the FBI was furnished the most degraded version of the 911 recording, resulting in a ridiculous finding that "Give Up" was "Mi Amour." Everyone merely reviewed the cover-up furnished by SSO, rubber stamped it and went no further. However, at the time of this writing, the Rick Scott Governorship says it is open to proof of mishandling.

Yet all the audio experts and most people with normal hearing perceive a murder going down in the 911 recording. The FBI's retired Casey finds probable cause for murder. Former SSO Homicide Investigator Gary Ferguson has expressed the opinion, after viewing the crime scene, that this was a murder done for money and greed.

Oh yes, I've missed something. And what about the other mystery vials without markings: Percadan and Indocin? Again unprescribed, these agents have the side effect of shortness of breath. Murray Cohen was found with a blue face, the give-away to respiratory failure. Not the vaunted heart attack with which Amurrio led off the 911 call.

I'm tilting against the winds of "In Cover-Up We Trust," hoping to calm the squall sufficiently to have responsible agencies take a fresh and unbiased view. The killer [with truth on my side, slap me with a defamation suit please] is marshaling her public relations forces to stop an unbiased examination in its tracks.

To this day, the following recording, with 4 repetitions, tells the story of Murder One in graphic audio . And it took the equivalent of NASA to upgrade the damaged recording to its present state.

You can hear Amurrio, tasked with mouth-to-mouth, screaming "Give Up" to Murray, whom she had insisted was "totally gone." Keen ears can hear her stomping on his back, as the sound of wwooossshhh leaves his lungs. Listen with your own ears. You can hear Amurrio murdering Murray. Is this spam? Or is Amurrio spamming you? You decide.

http://bobsherintalent.ihoststudio.c...imesGiveUp.mp3

Please note that two areas of relative silence were removed for purposes of clarity. Want to hear the entire recording and read a transcript of it? Please go to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itcMHFyYei4

You can ballyhoo a cover-up from the smallest agency to the tallest and it will still come out a cover-up. What is needed is government initiative to correct injustice. Members of a family' live their wounded lives without closure. How would you feel? It may take coverage by 60-minutes or a march on the Capitol to get there but get there we will. You can bank on it.[/quote:2ki83vu4]