any topic but Cohen death

any topic but Cohen death

Since this site has been hijacked by a couple nuts I figure i will post daily topics to just flood the board with comments to counter the rehtoric being poured on here by a certain vicitms son and his advocate , both who need padded cells.

Cohen case was ruled a natural death, sorry you cant accept that but that is that.

So todays topic is a dictionary lesson:

nut case - a whimsically eccentric person
    crackpot, fruitcake, screwball, crank, nut
    eccentric, eccentric person, oddball, flake, geek - a person with an unusual or odd personality

:devil:

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Re: any topic but Cohen death

Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida, (305) 767-1932, BobSherin@gmail.com
    Please get your facts straight.

I am not Steven Esdale, nor am I connected with any of his representatives, if any. Mine is an independent effort at overdue justice. And I expect to succeed.

Please view the state of affairs and recognize that I've contained myself to one generated thread, "The Unwelcome Witness," a true life story of eye and ear witnesses who testify to facts contradicting the official story-line.

James Casey and Gary Ferguson are added for their professional opinions that the evidence presents a prima facie case of murder.

Please refrain from laying hijacking on me. The multiplicity of threads are generated by others over whom I have no control. Unfortunately, the low intellect of those you read is not within my power either.

Listen again to Amurrio murdering Murray. Listen well to what the powers that be are covering up for Amurrio. Social justice here is painted in understandable rhetoric, audio and video. Listen ...

http://bobsherintalent.ihoststudio.com/ ... GiveUp.mp3

This recording repeats 4 times for the sake of clarity. Two periods of relative silence were removed. For the entire call with transcript, go to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itcMHFyYei4

Good Leo's, this is no joke.

Quote Originally Posted by ssolifer
    Since this site has been hijacked by a couple nuts I figure i will post daily topics to just flood the board with comments to counter the rehtoric being poured on here by a certain vicitms son and his advocate , both who need padded cells.

Cohen case was ruled a natural death, sorry you cant accept that but that is that.

So todays topic is a dictionary lesson:

nut case - a whimsically eccentric person
    crackpot, fruitcake, screwball, crank, nut
    eccentric, eccentric person, oddball, flake, geek - a person with an unusual or odd personality

:devil: