Really???

Re: Murray Cohen's Marriage 1 Month after Death

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    He got married 1 month after death????

Really???

Shut up Bell

Chris Hallisey,
    Can you please explain why you keep covering for JB. He did nothing to help you when you were getting canned. Why do you still protect him? When you were in the jail you were a man of honor and integrity. You know this investigation was screwed up from the beginning. Please come forward and tell the truth. When it eventually comes out, and it will, the SSO and JB will put all the blame on you so you might as well come clean now. When you go through 12 step addiction programs one of the steps is to make amends to the ones you have hurt. Make amends to Murray Cohen and his family. You will never be free of this. It will haunt your conscience forever!

I agree MOD. Shut this down.

If she killed him, then why call 911 while he's still alive??? If the SSO had evidence, they would gladly arrest a suspect, not "cover it up.' Steve's crazy accusations have ruined his creditability.

Again, there is no evidence of a crime.

Sure because it is completely normal for a woman to bring an illegal dangerous drug from her home country, which also causes death, to her newly 1 month married husbands home in the US. It is completely normal for the digital recording of the 911 call to be erased with a court order pending its release. It's completely normal for the OIC of the CIB to be having an affair with this same newly married woman. It was completely normal for the hand picked replacement for sheriff to pull out for 'personal reasons'. Nice try JB, the truth will come out and you will think what happened to you in 2008 was a picnic.
    PS, your speech at the memorial last week was embarrassing. People were cringing with every word you forced out of your mouth.

Re: Amurrio Cover-Up Continues on LEO

Most of the people who post here are not deputies.

It is a public board, so people like you post crap on here all the time.
    I was present when the case went down. It was not assigned to me, but i was present (in the bay). While I completely disagree with Bob and Steve, I also think it is irresponsible to not reopen the case to have the body exhumed and examined for traces of the illegal drug. The worst that can happen is that no drug traces are found and the case goes no further. However, when the former medical examiner says the body should be exhumed (now that he knows about the illegal drug) -- and when we refuse to reopen it -- it looks suspicious. Why not dot every I and cross every T before calling it quits?

Answer : Because pride is involved and feathers were ruffled. Now its a grudge fest instead of a professional endeavor to follow every lead. We follow 10, 20 and 30 year old leads in other cases-- why not this one? Because some people are angry.

I was also present when Steve left all those nasty phone messages for Hallisey. Thats probably what started the grudge fest (tit for tat). Now everybody is involved and everybody has a grudge in the tit for tat fiasco, to include:
    - Hoffman- angry about destruction allegation
    - Burns- angry and disgusted about everything
    - Knight- tasted the koolaide and is angry about inquiries from the governors office
    - etc- pride instead of professionalism

Re: Was Hoffman Involved in the 911 Cover-up?

Quote Originally Posted by Felon747
    Quote Originally Posted by SSO
    Quote Originally Posted by S10999
    CONTENT DELETED FOR VIOLATION OF TERMS OF USE - THIS POST PLACED BACK ONLINE BY MOD 11
    Exactly how is calling people names going to positively influence anyone? Or how is name calling going to cause anyone to accept you as being credible?

The case is very old news and 99.9% of the people who read, visit and post here have nothing to do with the investigatory facts of the case.

The Florida governor said he will not help you, so what's your next move?
    This case is over. You can say what you want. I worked with Hallisey on the Road and I trusted him and I never knew him to be anything but an honest cop.

Did you know him as a sneaky, lying, felon, drug abuser? Yeah, I didn't think so. S109, if a poison like Corazol was found in your 3 week newly married fathers house when he died, would that have made you suspicious? How about if the recording from the Comm Center that was mysteriously erased was the day of your fathers death? Would you still trust Hallisey if he didn't tell the coroner about the Corazol or that the couple had only been married for 3 weeks? How about if the coroner said if he had all the information from the SSO, he would have done an autopsy and believes one should still be done now? Would you trust Hallisey if you knew that a high ranking member of the SSO was known to be romantically involved with the new bride of your father?
    I am sick of LEO's standing by other LEO's just because they are LEO's. LEO's are human beings who make mistakes, make bad decisions, and can participate in criminal activity.
    To Chris Hallisey, come forward and tell what you know. Be a human being again!

Quote Originally Posted by S-109
    Quote Originally Posted by Felon747
    Quote Originally Posted by SSO
    Quote Originally Posted by S10999
    CONTENT DELETED FOR VIOLATION OF TERM OF USE - CONTENT PLACED BACK ONLINE BY MOD 11
    Exactly how is calling people names going to positively influence anyone? Or how is name calling going to cause anyone to accept you as being credible?

The case is very old news and 99.9% of the people who read, visit and post here have nothing to do with the investigatory facts of the case.

The Florida governor said he will not help you, so what's your next move?
    This case is over. You can say what you want. I worked with Hallisey on the Road and I trusted him and I never knew him to be anything but an honest cop.

Honest cop???? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA That's why he is a convicted felon and no longer a cop! And you think he was honest while driving around in the patrol car HIGH????? I DONT THINK SO !!!! You are a first class moron!

Billions

[youtube:2jsu43wu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZmafy_v8g8[/youtube:2jsu43wu]
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast