Can Bob Sherin be stopped?

Can Bob Sherin be stopped?

Stop the madness!

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Re: Can Bob Sherin be stopped?

Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida, (305) 767-1932, BobSherin@gmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Sig 20???
    Stop the madness!
    You allege madness, so please offer your supporting allegations. Stop your madness by meeting me on factual ground, where we can intelligently discuss the merits and demerits. Put some sanity into your posting, my friend.

This guy knows what he is talking about and has factual information. You people seem like you are scared of him or something?!?!?! If you are not involved, why care? If you are involved, like CH, JB, KH, BB, then you have every reason to be scared about right now. This is NOT gonna go away. Its just not.

Quote Originally Posted by B I N G O
    This is NOT gonna go away. Its just not.
    Well that's fine if it doesn't go away, but can you at least bring it somewhere else, anywhere but this board? Bring it to a freaking court room, but stay off our social chat board. :roll: after getting off work, I want to have a beer and log on here and read the latest gossip, but I don't want to read a zillion postings from a raving mad lunatic like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by B I N G O
    Well that's fine if it doesn't go away, but can you at least bring it somewhere else, anywhere but this board? Bring it to a freaking court room, but stay off our social chat board. :roll: after getting off work, I want to have a beer and log on here and read the latest gossip, but I don't want to read a zillion postings from a raving mad lunatic like you.
    The case that crackerbox Bob is talking about was already brought to multiple levels of the court system, and at every level, judges through it out of court. It was also brought to FDL E, and FDLE threw it out. It was brought to the FBI, but they would not touch it with a 10 foot pole. It was brought to the Florida governor, and he said tough luck son. So now it's been brought to this social chat board by hell's homes. Hell hath no fury like Stephen S Esdale being scorned by his father when his father left him out of his will. The issue is the money. It's all about the money. The love of money is the root of all evil.

Yes, there's some truth in the Amurrio post below.

However, at every stage, there was a cover-up from the sabotage of the 911 call to the FBI, which alone heard "Mi Amour," instead of "Give-up," to the Bush Governorship's so-called review (not re-investigation). From every side, this murder is plagued with deceit and dishonesty.

Listen again to Amurrio murdering Murray. Listen well to what the powers that be are covering up for Amurrio.

http://bobsherintalent.ihoststudio.c...imesGiveUp.mp3

This is a recording that repeats 4 times for the sake of clarity. Two periods of relative silence were removed. For the entire call with transcript, go to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itcMHFyYei4

I'll be reporting on the cover-up at every level, a topic Amurrio wants covered up and finished. Please don't be led around by a killer. To that end, the use of sex has not been beyond her. Just ask the Officer whose name rhymes with tell, who's enjoyed pleasures that her former Husband never experienced.

"The Unwelcomed Witness" will be followed by "The Toxicology that Wasn't." There are enough stories of dirty law enforcement to fill a book, which may, in time, come. Had this case gotten the touted levels of examination, I would not be posting. And please note, I am not Steven Esdale. This is an independent undertaking.

[quote=Dimwit was here]
    Quote Originally Posted by "B I N G O":g3howmwm
    The case that crackerbox Bob is talking about was already brought to multiple levels of the court system, and at every level, judges through it out of court. It was also brought to FDL E, and FDLE threw it out. It was brought to the FBI, but they would not touch it with a 10 foot pole. It was brought to the Florida governor, and he said tough luck son. So now it's been brought to this social chat board by hell's homes. Hell hath no fury like Stephen S Esdale being scorned by his father when his father left him out of his will. The issue is the money. It's all about the money. The love of money is the root of all evil.[/quote:g3howmwm]

[quote=Bob Sherin]Yes, there's some truth in the Amurrio post below.

However, at every stage, there was a cover-up from the sabotage of the 911 call to the FBI, which alone heard "Mi Amour," instead of "Give-up," to the Bush Governorship's so-called review (not re-investigation). From every side, this murder is plagued with deceit and dishonesty.

Listen again to Amurrio murdering Murray. Listen well to what the powers that be are covering up for Amurrio.

http://bobsherintalent.ihoststudio.c...imesGiveUp.mp3

This is a recording that repeats 4 times for the sake of clarity. Two periods of relative silence were removed. For the entire call with transcript, go to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itcMHFyYei4

I'll be reporting on the cover-up at every level, a topic Amurrio wants covered up and finished. Please don't be led around by a killer. To that end, the use of sex has not been beyond her. Just ask the Officer whose name rhymes with tell, who's enjoyed pleasures that her former Husband never experienced.

"The Unwelcomed Witness" will be followed by "The Toxicology that Wasn't." There are enough stories of dirty law enforcement to fill a book, which may, in time, come. Had this case gotten the touted levels of examination, I would not be posting. And please note, I am not Steven Esdale. This is an independent undertaking.

[quote="Dimwit was here":zn07rfvh]
    Quote Originally Posted by "B I N G O":zn07rfvh
    The case that crackerbox Bob is talking about was already brought to multiple levels of the court system, and at every level, judges through it out of court. It was also brought to FDL E, and FDLE threw it out. It was brought to the FBI, but they would not touch it with a 10 foot pole. It was brought to the Florida governor, and he said tough luck son. So now it's been brought to this social chat board by hell's homes. Hell hath no fury like Stephen S Esdale being scorned by his father when his father left him out of his will. The issue is the money. It's all about the money. The love of money is the root of all evil.[/quote:zn07rfvh][/quote:zn07rfvh]
    Please stop the madness! Bob the fact is you are crazy. We have a hundred posts and threads to prove it. Didn't you lose a wife because of your lunacy? Didn't you get kicked off the amateur ham radio airwaves because of your lunacy? Focus your energy on dictation and being the best non law enforcement secretary you can be. Leave law enforcement to the "good leo's".

Vitriol of the highest order. Please address the irrefutable facts.