Bob Sherin and local militia groups
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking Bob Sherin and local militia groups

I've been trying to say something but am afraid, I highly suspect Bob Sherin is supporting radical militia movements in central Florida. I want to remain anonymous but don't know what to do

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Re: Bob Sherin and local militia groups

Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida, (305) 767-1932, BobSherin@gmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I've been trying to say something but am afraid, I highly suspect Bob Sherin is supporting radical militia movements in central Florida. I want to remain anonymous but don't know what to do
    From a minnow mind, a cheap shot! Please see my thread below: "Leading a Conspiracy Against the Government is Illegal."

Quoting from it:

"Let no one take recourse to violence. Leo's are dedicated law enforcement with families who deserve respect. Stereo-typing all with one brush is folly. Work within the system, never outside it."

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sherin
    From a minnow mind, a cheap shot! Please see my thread below: "Leading a Conspiracy Against the Government is Illegal."

Quoting from it:

"Let no one take recourse to violence. Leo's are dedicated law enforcement with families who deserve respect. Stereo-typing all with one brush is folly. Work within the system, never outside it."

I'm debating about calling an ATF investigation on you Bobby boy..... you know in case these allegations are true about yourself

Quoting from it:

I'm debating about calling an ATF investigation on you Bobby boy..... you know in case these allegations are true about yourself
    I would tell the ATF. Maybe they can help Boob with the Cohen conspiracy too.

Again Mr. Minnow,

Nothing but nonsense. Meet me on factual grounds, please.

Quote Originally Posted by S-109
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sherin":scf8mhzs][quote]Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida, (305) 767-1932, [email="BobSherin@gmail.com
    BobSherin@gmail.com[/email]

Quoting from it:

I would tell the ATF. Maybe they can help Boob with the Cohen conspiracy too.[/quote:scf8mhzs]

It's people like Bob Sherin that are the reason people are loosing their gun rights and freedoms in general. He and the militia groups are dangerous and make the rest of gun owners look like a bunch of crazies. Why I myself cannot personally prove him on his plots against the Florida government I'd be highly cautious of him. I'm trying to get a website up and make people aware about Bob Sherin's gun-toting-justice-agendas.

This is out and out defamation. No gun owner, I'm a Constitutionalist nonetheless, all for the due rights of people.

However, putting my name in the same thread as militias is an oxymoron. The only military I served in was the U.S. Army during the Viet Nam era. The several threads tying me to militias are brazen attempts to discredit and proof that the facts presented in Cohen, Murder One are unassailable. Otherwise, in place of personal attacks, those facts would be rebutted.

You see, good Leo's, this is the way the Cohen case has gone from the start. Amurrio has engaged in Influence peddling, campaign contributions, sex, arson and for added measure, character assassination. Once a crackerjack confidential informant for DEA, Amurrio knows the whole cloak and dagger routine.

But the truth is 180 degrees out of phase, as I stand by my thread "Leading a Conspiracy against the Government is Illegal"

Post by Bob Sherin » 02/24/14 10:13:31

Let no one take recourse to violence. Leo's are dedicated law enforcement with families who deserve respect. Stereo-typing all with one brush is folly. Work within the system, never outside it.
    Bob Sherin
    LEO Affairs Lieutenant

It's people like Bob Sherin that are the reason people are loosing their gun rights and freedoms in general. He and the militia groups are dangerous and make the rest of gun owners look like a bunch of crazies. Why I myself cannot personally prove him on his plots against the Florida government I'd be highly cautious of him. I'm trying to get a website up and make people aware about Bob Sherin's gun-toting-justice-agendas.

Arrow Re: Bob Sherin and local militia groups

This is out and out defamation. No gun owner, I'm a Constitutionalist nonetheless, all for the due rights of people.

However, putting my name in the same thread as militias is an oxymoron. The only military I served in was the U.S. Army during the Viet Nam era. The several threads tying me to militias are brazen attempts to discredit and proof that the facts presented in Cohen, Murder One are unassailable. Otherwise, in place of personal attacks, those facts would be rebutted.

You see, good Leo's, this is the way the Cohen case has gone from the start. Amurrio has engaged in Influence peddling, campaign contributions, sex, arson and for added measure, character assassination. Once a crackerjack confidential informant for DEA, Amurrio knows the whole cloak and dagger routine.

But the truth is 180 degrees out of phase, as I stand by my thread "Leading a Conspiracy against the Government is Illegal"

Let no one take recourse to violence. Leo's are dedicated law enforcement with families who deserve respect. Stereo-typing all with one brush is folly. Work within the system, never outside it.
    Bob Sherin
    LEO Affairs Lieutenant

Yeah one of them.... "constitutionalist" ...we all know you probably have more illegal firearms that everyone in the state, aside your militia buddies. If I were you I'd surrender your illegal firearms and just stop with the nonsense it's just concerning everyone and doesn't make you look good.

Bob Sherin
    LEO Affairs Lieutenant

Yeah one of them.... "constitutionalist" ...we all know you probably have more illegal firearms that everyone in the state, aside your militia buddies. If I were you I'd surrender your illegal firearms and just stop with the nonsense it's just concerning everyone and doesn't make you look good.
    Good Leo's, this is nutty defamation.

Include me in that group of citizens who do not carry firearms. Like many, I've decided that the risk of fire arms being a part of my life outweighs the benefits. So, during my whole life, I've had neither legal nor illegal firearms except for my M-1, which was required by the U.S. Army way back from 1962-1965.

The Amurrio forces cannot meet the factual allegations, so they're manufacturing blatant lies out of whole cloth.

[quote=Bob Sherin]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sherin":15nr8hs0][list]Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida, (305) 767-1932, [email="BobSherin@gmail.com
    BobSherin@gmail.com[/email][/list]

Bob Sherin
    LEO Affairs Lieutenant

Good Leo's, this is nutty defamation.

Include me in that group of citizens who do not carry firearms. Like many, I've decided that the risk of fire arms being a part of my life outweighs the benefits. So, during my whole life, I've had neither legal nor illegal firearms except for my M-1, which was required by the U.S. Army way back from 1962-1965.

The Amurrio forces cannot meet the factual allegations, so they're manufacturing blatant lies out of whole cloth.[/quote:15nr8hs0]

While the other poster is extreme harsh, wrong or right, that's not my place to judge. The fact that you are a highly trained combat veteran from the US Army however, may arouse the suspicions of others/LEOs due to your rants about SSO. It's not against you personally from me anyway, but I'm just saying combat veterans tend to hate the government and while we cannot judge a group as a whole, the sterotypes always will be there unfortunately. On a side note why are you so passionate about that case if it doesn't affect you personally?

Thank you for your military service

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast