Sheer number of Bob Sherin threads

Sheer number of Bob Sherin threads

How many threads about the same case is Bob Sherin going to be allowed to create? :roll:

Nobody wants to read'em. Even the trolls from the 2nd floor are staying away from this ghost town. :shock:

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Re: Sheer number of Bob Sherin threads

Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida, (305) 767-1932, BobSherin@gmail.com
    Come on guys. Now it's sour grapes. The title of the piece is "The Unwelcomed Witness." What would you have me do? Dredge up a past thread?

I vowed to keep the threads to a minimum. But when there's a compelling story to tell, there's got to be an appropriate headline. This is the way it's always done in the press. Why should it be any different here?

And why Leo's, create extra threads when you can just as well post on my thread? That would have eliminated two unnecessary threads, already, developed by other Leo's. Why not stay on the original thread and cooperate in minimizing threads?

You post 10 times more than LEOs. LEOs don't want to read your repeated garbage about the same case over and over. Go away.

Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida, (305) 767-1938, BobSherin@gmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You post 10 times more than LEOs. LEOs don't want to read your repeated garbage about the same case over and over. Go away.
    Guest, Please realize, it takes dogged determination to solve crimes covered up by the thin blue line. Simply out of social justice, I've been working this crime since the outset, determined to see it through.

I'm reminded of the murder by a Maui police officer that was covered-up before the people's protests reached critical mass, at which time the officer was prosecuted. Though only a dim memory, I searched Maui on Google, only to find the following:

http://mendonews.wordpress.com/2012/...ilitarization/

That's certainly more writing than mine, and the people of Maui do make progress notwithstanding intransigent, law-enforcement leadership

Both Maui and SSO, leadership noncompliance mean the same: Where there's smoke, there's fire. And we've seen it with a multitude of SSO leadership in stark, Sarasota headlines.

Talking Re: Sheer number of Bob Sherin threads

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sherin
    Guest, Please realize, it takes dogged determination to solve crimes covered up by the thin blue line.
    And your posting of billions of threads here will do that exactly how? :snicker: :roll:

Since your wife already left you because of your obsessive postings, there is nothing left now except a stroke. :shock:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sherin
    Guest, Please realize, it takes dogged determination to solve crimes covered up by the thin blue line.
    And your posting of billions of threads here will do that exactly how? :snicker: :roll:

Since your wife already left you because of your obsessive postings, there is nothing left now except a stroke. :shock:
    Another cheap shot about an event 40 years ago. The only thing obsessive about my body of work is a desire for social justice in Sarasota County. Until then, don't count me out!