Leading a Conspiracy against the Government is Illegal

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Leading a Conspiracy against the Government is Illegal

Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida, (305)767-1932, BobSherin@gmail.com
    Let no one take recourse to violence. Leo's are dedicated law enforcement with families who deserve respect. Stereo-typing all with one brush is folly. Work within the system, never outside it.

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Re: Leading a Conspiracy against the Government is Illegal

Let no one take recourse to violence. Leo's are dedicated law enforcement with families who deserve respect. Stereo-typing all with one brush is folly. Work within the system, never outside it.

Placing my name in the same thread as militias is out and out defeamation. The only military I served in was the U.S. Army during the Viet Nam era. The several threads tying me to militias are brazen attempts to discredit and proof that the facts presented in Cohen, Murder One are unassailable. Otherwise, in place of personal attacks, those facts would be rebutted.

You see, good Leo's, this is the way the Cohen case has gone from the start. Amurrio has engaged in Influence peddling, campaign contributions, sex, arson and for added measure, character assassination. Once a crackerjack confidential informant for DEA, Amurrio knows the whole cloak and dagger routine.

We all know you have PTSD from the US Army and have animal urges to kill every LEO in florida, Bobby Boy. We'd rather have you rant on here than actually start shooting deputies at least....

I deleted your post Bob. your response was working until you decided to throw your Cohen opinion in the mix. As discussed, there is a place for your continued position.
    MOD 576