Nascar

Thread: Nascar

Nascar

Well "Nitely Blog" you ready for this Daytona 500 rain delayed restart? It's gonna be goooood brother. Kyle Busch looking like the man to beat tonight & this season. Cooler weather & track at night might push some speed records. Sit back & enjoy bro.

Re: Nascar

Quote Originally Posted by Crank-it-up!
    Well "Nitely Blog" you ready for this Daytona 500 rain delayed restart? It's gonna be goooood brother. Kyle Busch looking like the man to beat tonight & this season. Cooler weather & track at night might push some speed records. Sit back & enjoy bro.
    Oh yeah brother I was ready and watching wishing I could have been there. I went to three Daytona races last season. Couldn't make it there this past week and unsure about this July. :|

That said. The 3 was on the pole for the start and AN EARNHARDT WON THE DAMN RACE!!!! All is right in the NASCAR world once more.

Re: Nascar

[quote=The Nitely Blog]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Crank-it-up!":o9bzg28b
    Oh yeah brother I was ready and watching wishing I could have been there. I went to three Daytona races last season. Couldn't make it there this past week and unsure about this July. :|

That said. The 3 was on the pole for the start and AN EARNHARDT WON THE DAMN RACE!!!! All is right in the NASCAR world once more. [/quote9bzg28b]

I know, right. Busch gotta little pass crazy near the end as normal for him. I was LMAO when he finished the race IN REVERSE after wiping out. Bring on Phoenix, later bro.