The Colonel and The Major

The Colonel and The Major

While scanning the Sheriff's Office Website chain of command, I noticed that two of the chain do not have any bio's. Colonel Kenneth Davis and Major Paul Adee. Why is that?

Re: The Colonel and The Major

I don't know Davis but Adee ain't qualified to run a McDonald's

These are among the many new corrupt political appointments being made by sheriff David Gee. All the while he ignores and obviously shows his disloyalty to current HCSO supervisors by needlessly & shamefully bringing in outsiders for staff positions. He shows exactly how he feels about those current sups who get passed over due to his leadership by politics method of doing things. How or why anybody stays working at HCSO is beyond comprehension when you have a madman as sheriff and a complete nutcase as chief.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    These are among the many new corrupt political appointments being made by sheriff David Gee. All the while he ignores and obviously shows his disloyalty to current HCSO supervisors by needlessly & shamefully bringing in outsiders for staff positions. He shows exactly how he feels about those current sups who get passed over due to his leadership by politics method of doing things. How or why anybody stays working at HCSO is beyond comprehension when you have a madman as sheriff and a complete nutcase as chief.
    I can't speak to Davis' or Adee's leadership abilities or their qualifications to hold the rank of Colonel or Major but you may want to check your sources on them being outsiders. Both have been at the HCSO for a very long time.

Col Davis has been at this agency for a very long time, attended the FBI Academy and rose through the ranks from corporal on. Including working as a supervisor in internal affairs. I have worked for him in several capacities with him as a supervisor. Great guy and has this agencies best interests at heart. Trust me. Very smart and very good man.

Where's the Bio's

Who are these people?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Who are these people?
    Not sure, still can't figure out who or where our Sheriff is..

Still,
    No Bio