Bob Sherin is doing what the 2nd floor hasn't

Bob Sherin is doing what the 2nd floor hasn't

...Single-handedly bringing down this board. Flooding it with thesaurus-filled, over-wordy posts that are just painful to read.

Re: Bob Sherin is doing what the 2nd floor hasn't

LOL The same thought crossed my mind. The second floor must love him. :?

He can't even stay on topic for unrelated threads. If this keeps up, this board is going to end up a ghost town with nothing but Sherin posts.

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida, (305) 767-1932, BobSherin@gmail.com
    My friend,

If you find me off topic, please guide me. I'm not here to disrupt, rather to educate.

You may be wholly against prosecution of this killer but don't cover-up my right to put out direct evidence in endeavor to bring a killer to justice. And if it were your Father, I'd feel and do exactly the same.

The time law enforcement abandons their mission is the time we become a lawless society. No one is above the law.

Bob, I'm not even from friggin' Florida, and I'm not wholly for OR against the "prosecution of this killer" as you put it.

It's obvious you feel passionately about this, but your disjointed, multiple threads and responses do not serve the purpose you are seeking. All they do is make you look like an out of touch conspiracy theorist, and it kills the readership of this board.

And that's from someone without a dog in this fight.

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida, (305) 767-1932, BobSherin@gmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Bob, I'm not even from friggin' Florida, and I'm not wholly for OR against the "prosecution of this killer" as you put it.

It's obvious you feel passionately about this, but your disjointed, multiple threads and responses do not serve the purpose you are seeking. All they do is make you look like an out of touch conspiracy theorist, and it kills the readership of this board.

And that's from someone without a dog in this fight.
    I wholly agree, hoping all the threads slip slowly away -- with only one concentrating on the cold-blooded murder. So often, the passionate get too wrapped up in their issues to see the light. Mea culpa. Thank you, my friend.