Happened on his watch
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Happened on his watch

Well since he's so critical of our leader and he and his friends want to talk trash.Wouldn't the past FOP leader be held accountable for his treasurer and close friend stealing our money for years . I mean come on where's the accountabilty and our refunds . It's not like a $1.50 was missing . Hell of a leader you were to have thousands taken without detection. Effin loser. Lying about not knowing nothing but paid some of his girlfriends cell phones with out money . ops:

Re: Happened on his watch

Quote Originally Posted by Guest442
    Well since he's so critical of our leader and he and his friends want to talk trash.Wouldn't the past FOP leader be held accountable for his treasurer and close friend stealing our money for years . I mean come on where's the accountabilty and our refunds . It's not like a $1.50 was missing . Hell of a leader you were to have thousands taken without detection. Effin loser. Lying about not knowing nothing but paid some of his girlfriends cell phones with out money . ops:
    He's still out scamming people. A complete loser who set an example of exactly what I do not want to be like. Selfish, greedy, lying, cheating, conniving SOB is who he is and he'll never change.

The man belongs behind bars yet he and his cohorts come here and run their mouths. Must suck to be them, all of them. They ruined their own careers and can't seem to grasp that concept, instead it's always a pity party and slamming a great boss, Al.

To the Drunken skanks and pecker heads:
    You never did know how to do your jobs, instead you tried like hell to cover up your own crimes. Deny that!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm glad you're gone. Apparently the door did hit you in the ass and it's still hurting.

Steve take responsibility for SOMETHING?! That man will never!! take responsibility for anything. He was a JOKE of a cop. His moral compass has been broken since birth. HE IS HERE TO TELL you ....Nothing but BS. He should be held accountable for allowing this to go on for so long. From what I understand this would have been caught if he would have opened the mail ( at least once out of the 5 yrs). Seems like a difficult task for him. "hey I am in charge of checking the mailbox" Just not opening it. Good job Prez. You're a joke!

Can't wait for their 0200 drunken reply or attack on others .

Complete losers that have to learn to stay off here because they are getting torn up. Like a bad boxer coming back for continual beatings.

:devil: :devil:
    :lol:

Looks like someones nerve got struck when a post showed up about a certain Supervisor over traffic was exposed!!!!!!!!Funny thing its him who keeps posting these posts like there from diff. people.Get a life and self esteem bucko! :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: East a few big macs too :snicker:

News flash..The traffic supervisor dined and wined with Steve..and ate out with families off the clock.Traffic boywonder,ur as two faced as they come!

Some the posts above are mine, and I'm damn sure not a supervisor....keep guessing, shit stirrer. bwahahahaha :lol:

water gun plus bleach +u know who :mrgreen:

Question Re: Happened on his watch

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    water gun plus bleach +u know who :mrgreen:

Try again detective some posts are mine and I'm no supervisor . But hey I called it. Some late night drunken posts by the prez and his crew. Looks like you left bar and girlfriends house early.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest442
    If he was involved how come he was never charged?... Maybe you are proving that you are a poor excuse of a cop yourself..... Maybe the posts of you being a security boy and nothing else is true and you need to stay as a security guard and check buildings since your knowledge of the law is poor at best. If you have proof than do something about it and stop wasting your time here.......oh you can't because you have nothing and again you are a poor excuse of a cop working for a agency that the administration has turned into a joke.... And your quote "it's not like $1.50 is missing?? The Sheriff conducts audits every year.... How come the VICE money was not discovered in the past few years..... Should the Sheriff and his Staff be terminated and investigated for this money missing? It is a two way street here pal... Remember it happened on Al's Watch. Oh I am sorry it's AL's way or the highway...
    I have determined that the reason you hang out on this website is because you are not man enough to to say anything to the faces of the accused.

Again grow up and do something constructive .... Like your job... Guest 442

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast