Jeff Bell

Thread: Jeff Bell

Jeff Bell

Whenever Jeff Bell's name is mentioned, why is it always removed from this website? Other names are not removed like Tom Knight, Steve Burns, Jim Lily, Kevin Kenny, and many others. Why is Bell's name always removed from this website? Inquiring minds want to know.

:cop:

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Re: Jeff Bell

Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida, (305) 767-1923, BobSherin@gmail.com
    You're likely looking at my posts in the Cohen murder threads. Only out of a sense of humor, do I refer to him as the one whose name rhymes with tell and who is getting all that good and valuable consideration from his paramour.

The murder, of course, is no joke, but a bit of Bell levity, given his history, should connect with Leo's.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sherin
    Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida, (305) 767-1923, BobSherin@gmail.com
    You're likely looking at my posts in the Cohen murder threads. Only out of a sense of humor, do I refer to him as the one whose name rhymes with tell and who is getting all that good and valuable consideration from his paramour.

The murder, of course, is no joke, but a bit of Bell levity, given his history, should connect with Leo's.
    JB is a crooked piece of $hit that never should have progressed thru the ranks. I will give him that he is intelligent with working cases BUT he broke the code a long time ago with his corrupt activities. His day is coming.

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Bob Sherin, Miami, Florida, (305) 767-1932, BobSherin@gmail.com
    JB is the law enforcement officer that Cohen banner-carriers credit with sparking the SSO-cover up by the powers that be in exchange for Amurrio's good and valuable consideration.

You know if Bell was banging the sg5 suspect that he and his guys covered it all up.