THE MOST CORRUPT POLICE IN FLORIDA - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

CubanOnlyByBirth
    '' That includes most of you little asshole that are always texting and making the secret phone calls to those politicians, the Mannys, the Fuggys, Miranda etc with the hopes that that loyalty will secure your job ''

I know what you are saying but just wanted to add that more Hispanics in Miami are addicted to texting regardless of age then any where else in the USA , though would not call Miami the USA .

Cronyism / nepotism is standard in Latin America and Miami is truly an extension of Cuba but let us now also add South and Central America , however we Cubans are still the power brokers , the head of the serpent .

I have never subscribed to what goes on here but I am in the minority unlike the rest of these ethnic voting separatists .

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by CubanOnlyByBirth View Post
    '' That includes most of you little asshole that are always texting and making the secret phone calls to those politicians, the Mannys, the Fuggys, Miranda etc with the hopes that that loyalty will secure your job ''

I know what you are saying but just wanted to add that more Hispanics in Miami are addicted to texting regardless of age then any where else in the USA , though would not call Miami the USA .

Cronyism / nepotism is standard in Latin America and Miami is truly an extension of Cuba but let us now also add South and Central America , however we Cubans are still the power brokers , the head of the serpent .

I have never subscribed to what goes on here but I am in the minority unlike the rest of these ethnic voting separatists .
    Jose Mejia is a closest homo that needs to do his chicken wing dance out that mother****er and embrace his sexuality 🌈😮🍆

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123